|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dreenie finally get after giving Willie and Tuli food and drink?
(a) A call from her mother.
(b) A thank you.
(c) A call from her best friend.
(d) Peace and quiet.
2. What explanation does Natalie give for where she parks her wheelchair?
(a) The wheelchair won't fit through the classroom door.
(b) The battery is dead.
(c) She wants the kids to really look at her and see her as a person.
(d) The puppy won't move.
3. What does Dreenie wish she had done differently?
(a) Made Willie do her homework.
(b) Responded differently when Bluish invites her to her house.
(d) Told Tuli to go away when Dreenie first came to the school.
4. What does Dreenie think about Tuli staying for dinner?
(a) She has not expressed an opinion.
(b) She doesn not want her to.
(c) She is indifferent.
(d) She would love her to.
5. How is Dreenie surprised when she is downstairs?
(a) Two cars collide in front of the building.
(b) Her father comes up behind her.
(c) Some cops suddenly pull up with their lights on.
(d) The dog gets loose and runs down the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what street are Dreenie and her sister walking?
2. Why does Tuli sob in the bathroom one day?
3. Why are there decorations on the buildings where Dreenie and her sister are walking?
4. Who is Dreenie with at the opening of this chapter?
5. Who seems to be the responsible one of the three girls?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)