|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Journal Part I, and Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dreenie say the act of writing in her journal is not about?
(a) Practicing her penmanship.
(b) A means of sharing with her friends.
(c) A grade.
(d) A way of avoiding talking to other kids.
2. What is Bluish's real name?
3. About what do Dreenie and Willie argue?
(a) Willie being boastful.
(b) Who gets to hold Natalie's puppy.
(c) Who gets to spend the weekend with their father.
(d) Who gets to ride in the front seat of their mom's car.
4. Why does Dreenie write in her journal?
(a) She does not say why.
(b) To write about her parents' divorce.
(c) To write about Bluish.
(d) To write about the mean things her brother does.
5. How does the narrator describe Willie?
(a) Somewhat of a prodigy.
(b) A spoiled child.
(d) A slow learner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalie ride to school?
2. What does Deenie think of offering Natalie?
3. Who impresses teachers with her intelligence?
4. How does Tuli try to impress people?
5. Why is Bluish called that?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)