|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Journal Part I, and Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalie ride to school?
(a) A special bus with a lift.
(b) The city bus.
(c) A special van her parents have.
(d) The regular school bus, though they have to put her charir on the outside.
2. What does Deenie think of offering Natalie?
(a) To walk the puppy.
(b) To walk home with her.
(c) Help with her chair.
(d) To help her with her math.
3. In what grade is Dreenie?
4. How does Tuli try to impress people?
(a) By speaking in pig Latin.
(b) By adding large numbers in her head.
(c) By speaking in Spanish.
(d) By writing beautiful cursive poems.
5. Who is Dreenie?
(a) The narrator of the adult viewpoint.
(b) The character whose nickname is Bluish.
(c) The character whose real name is Nancy.
(d) The narrator of the journal entries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Natalie think that about the kids?
2. How does Natalie look to Dreenie all the time?
3. Why are there decorations on the buildings where Dreenie and her sister are walking?
4. Why does Tuli sob in the bathroom one day?
5. What school do Dreenie and Willie attend?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)