|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, and Journal Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Natalie think that about the kids?
(a) They avert their eyes.
(b) They are always offereing to help Natalie.
(c) They push her around.
(d) They say mean things about her skin.
2. To what does Dreenie invite Bluish?
(a) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(b) Dinner at Dreenie's home.
(c) An African Market event.
(d) A school play that her brother is in.
3. What does Bluish ask Mrs. Baker to do when she sits back down in her chair?
(a) Let her rest.
(b) Have Dreenie take her to the girls' room.
(c) Send her to the nurse.
(d) Call her mother.
4. What does Dreenie say Tuli is like?
(a) A cute little mouse.
(b) Pooh bear.
(c) A bouncy squirrel.
(d) Beautiful like a model.
5. What is Bluish's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tuli, Bluish and Dreenie do concerning Willie?
2. How long will the class's research project be?
3. What does Dreenie offer Tuli?
4. Where is Dreenie sitting while waiting for other kids to arrive?
5. Why does Dreenie's mother gently chastise Dreenie?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)