Journal Part I, and Chapter 1
1. Who is Dreenie?
(a) The narrator of the journal entries.
(b) The narrator of the adult viewpoint.
(c) The character whose real name is Nancy.
(d) The character whose nickname is Bluish.
2. What is Bluish's real name?
3. Why is Bluish called that?
(a) She always wears blue.
(b) You can see her veins through her skin.
(c) She always wears blue fingernail polish.
(d) Her middle name is Blue and she prefers that name.
4. What is one thing different about Natalie?
(a) She has braces on her legs.
(b) She is from Finland.
(c) She is confined to a wheelchair.
(d) She is missing her left leg.
5. How does Natalie look to Dreenie all the time?
6. What is Natalie allowed to bring to school?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A heart monitor.
(c) A goldfish.
(d) An electric throw.
7. What happens one day when Natalie parks her wheelchair?
(a) She rolls over the puppy's tail.
(b) She falls out of the chair.
(c) She can't get one wheel to turn.
(d) The kids can barely get around her.
This section contains 4,719 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)