|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Oceola return after her long trip?
(b) New York.
2. What does Oceola play at the nightclubs?
(a) Classical music.
(b) Country music.
(c) She doesn't play there.
(d) Blues music.
3. Where does Mrs. Ellsworth take Oceola after she sees no change in Oceola's tendencies?
(c) The Berkshires.
4. What intrigues Mrs. Ellsworth about Oceola?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her vitality and exoticness.
(c) Her weaknesses.
(d) Her jazz music.
5. What traits of Oceola does Mrs. Ellsworth think someone is taking advantage of?
(a) Her lack of strength.
(b) Her lack of intelligence.
(c) Her good nature and generosity.
(d) Her lack of responsibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's immediate determination for Oceola?
2. What is the second element that makes up Oceola's life?
3. Where does Mrs. Ellsworth go at the end of Chapter 3?
4. Where does Oceola find an appreciation for her type of music?
5. How long will Mrs. Ellsworth be gone?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)