|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Ellsworth want Oceola to move?
(d) The Village.
2. What did Mrs. Ellsworth decide to make her business in regards to Oceola?
(a) To control Oceola's every move.
(b) To learn about Negro life.
(c) To learn how to play piano.
(d) To stalk Oceola.
3. What does Mrs. Ellsworth arrange for Oceola?
(a) A trip to the North.
(b) A trip to the South.
(c) A trip abroad.
(d) A trip to the city.
4. What does Mrs. Ellsworth believe is more powerful than romantic love?
(d) Nothing is more powerful than love.
5. Where is the event Oceola attends when she returns from her long trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What traits of Oceola does Mrs. Ellsworth think someone is taking advantage of?
2. What passion does Mrs. Ellsworth think Oceola needs to remove from her life?
3. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's first presumption that leads to her conclusion about Oceola and the boarder?
4. Where does Mrs. Ellsworth take Oceola after she sees no change in Oceola's tendencies?
5. What does Oceola send to Pete towards the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)