|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oceola do for a living?
2. What happens when Mrs. Ellsworth and Oceola arrive at Oceola's home?
(a) Mrs. Ellsworth invites herself inside.
(b) Mrs. Ellsworth says goodbye and leaves.
(c) Mrs. Ellsworth gives her a housewarming gift.
(d) Mrs. Ellsworth praises the home.
3. What book does Mrs. Ellsworth get?
(a) Great Expectations.
(c) Nigger Moon.
(d) Uncle Tom's Cabin.
4. What did Oceola's mother do in the new city?
(a) Play at university.
(b) Play for a movie house.
(c) She was unemployed.
5. Where has Oceola moved at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(d) The Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Ellsworth believes that one _______ can be substituted for another. (Fill in the blank)
2. What is the purpose of the service(s) that Mrs. Ellsworth insists on providing for Oceola?
3. Why does Oceola share with Mrs. Ellsworth?
4. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's excuse for offering this service to Oceola?
5. What does Oceola send to Pete towards the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)