|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who boarded with Oceola when she lived on her own?
(a) Pete Williams.
(b) Mrs. Ellsworth.
(c) She lived alone.
(d) Mr. Hunter.
2. What kind of questions does Mrs. Ellsworth ask Oceola?
(a) Very professional questions.
(b) Very personal questions.
(c) Questions about her occupation only.
(d) Questions about her music only.
3. Who sets up the appointment for Oceola to meet Mrs. Ellsworth?
(b) Mr. Hunter.
(c) Mrs. Ellsworth herself.
(d) Oceola's mother.
4. What did Oceola do in the new city?
(a) Become a seamstress.
(b) Work in a factory.
(c) Become a housewife.
(d) Play for a church choir.
5. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's financial status?
(c) Very wealthy.
(d) Average income.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oceola's boarder do with his money?
2. What did Oceola do in college?
3. What best describes the part that art played in Oceola's life?
4. What did Oceola do before she meets Mrs. Ellsworth?
5. What is the second element that makes up Oceola's life?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)