|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Oceola's family travel with when Oceola was young?
(a) Civil Rights Workers.
(b) Mr. Hunter.
(c) Other relatives.
2. What does Mrs. Ellsworth do for a living?
(a) Civil rights worker.
(d) Patroness to artists.
3. What happens to the soprano that Mrs. Ellsworth had a complaint about?
(a) She is trashed by NY critics.
(b) She gives up music.
(c) She marries and forgots about music.
(d) She becomes popular with NY critics.
4. Where did Oceola and her mother move after the death in their family?
(a) St. Louis.
5. Where is Left Bank?
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oceola promise Pete?
2. Who does Mrs. Ellsworth ask to inquire about Oceola's private matters?
3. How does Mrs. Ellsworth speak about Oceola to her dressmaker?
4. How does Mrs. Ellsworth support artists who create beauty?
5. Why does Oceola receive Mrs. Ellsworth's help in the way that she does?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)