|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the financial situation for Oceola's family?
(d) Above average.
2. Why does Oceola share with Mrs. Ellsworth?
(a) She wants to be closer to her.
(b) It is a requirement for her job.
(c) Mrs. Ellsworth requested this.
(d) She wants to put out all the facts.
3. What did Oceola do in college?
(a) Study math.
(b) Study and play piano.
(c) Study science.
(d) She dropped out.
4. How does Oceola feel about art for art's sake?
(a) It doesn't survive in her world.
(b) She hates art.
(c) It is genuine.
(d) It is exactly how she feels about art.
5. Who else is at the meeting that Oceola has with Mrs. Ellsworth?
(b) Oceola's mother.
(c) No one else.
(d) Mr. Hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's financial status?
2. How did Oceola first learn to play piano?
3. What kind of dresses does Mrs. Ellsworth have her dressmaker come up with?
4. What does Oceola think of Mrs. Ellsworth's interest?
5. Who gave Oceola her first lessons in playing piano?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)