|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ellsworth do for a living?
(c) Patroness to artists.
(d) Civil rights worker.
2. What did Oceola's mother do for a living?
(a) She was a teacher.
(b) She was an engineer.
(c) She played for church choirs.
(d) She was a dancer.
3. Who had a band in Oceola's family?
4. Which two characters are introduced first?
(a) Oceola and Pete.
(b) Mr. Hunter and Mrs.Ellsworth.
(c) Oceola and Mrs. Ellsworth.
(d) Oceola and Mr. Hunter.
5. What did Oceola do in college?
(a) Study and play piano.
(b) Study math.
(c) She dropped out.
(d) Study science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of Oceola's family died before they moved again?
2. What kind of dresses does Mrs. Ellsworth have her dressmaker come up with?
3. Why is Mrs. Ellsworth disgruntled about Oceola's boarder?
4. What is the occupation of Oceola's boarder?
5. What is the occupation of the person who recommends Oceola to Mrs. Ellsworth?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)