|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oceola do for a living?
2. What does Mrs. Ellsworth think of Oceola's piano playing during their first meeting?
(a) She feels she has made the wrong decision.
(b) She is very impressed.
(c) She thinks it is average.
(d) She is disappointed.
3. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's marital status?
4. What does Mrs. Ellsworth rely on to choose protegees?
(b) A rating system she invented.
(c) Her practical sense.
(d) Solely recommendations.
5. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's financial status?
(c) Average income.
(d) Very wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oceola feel about art for art's sake?
2. What is Oceola's last name?
3. What kind of questions does Mrs. Ellsworth ask Oceola?
4. What time period does "The Blues I'm Playing" take place in?
5. How does Mrs. Ellsworth receive the news of Oceola keeping a boarder?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)