|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oceola feel about Mrs. Ellsworth's offer?
2. What does Mrs. Ellsworth rely on to choose protegees?
(a) Her practical sense.
(b) A rating system she invented.
(d) Solely recommendations.
3. Where does Oceola meet Mrs. Ellsworth about the offer?
(a) A school.
(b) A party.
(d) A music room.
4. Who sets up the appointment for Oceola to meet Mrs. Ellsworth?
(a) Mr. Hunter.
(b) Oceola's mother.
(d) Mrs. Ellsworth herself.
5. What did Oceola do before she meets Mrs. Ellsworth?
(a) All of the choices listed.
(b) Played for a church choir.
(c) Taught piano.
(d) Played for dances and house parties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the person who recommends Oceola to Mrs. Ellsworth?
2. What happens to the soprano that Mrs. Ellsworth had a complaint about?
3. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's financial status?
4. What is the purpose of the service(s) that Mrs. Ellsworth insists on providing for Oceola?
5. Where does Mrs. Ellsworth live?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)