|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ellsworth think of impermanence?
(a) As worthy of love.
(b) As a way of life.
(c) As the only choice.
(d) As impending loss.
2. How does Mrs. Ellsworth feel about the time she spends with Oceola?
3. How did Oceola react to Mrs. Ellsworth's reaction to the boarder?
(a) She shrugged it off.
(b) She fought about it.
(c) She agreed with her.
(d) She dwelled on it.
4. Who had a band in Oceola's family?
5. Why is Mrs. Ellsworth disgruntled about Oceola's boarder?
(a) Because he is a bad person.
(b) Because he is not good to Oceola.
(c) Because he is black.
(d) Because he does not pay rent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ethnicity of the person Oceola receives piano lessons from?
2. Where did Oceola and her mother move after Oceola attended college?
3. What else describes how Oceola views art?
4. What activity does Oceola continue to pursue despite Mrs. Ellsworth's disapproval?
5. Where did the person who recommends Oceola meet her?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)