|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mrs. Ellsworth and Oceola arrive at Oceola's home?
(a) Mrs. Ellsworth praises the home.
(b) Mrs. Ellsworth invites herself inside.
(c) Mrs. Ellsworth says goodbye and leaves.
(d) Mrs. Ellsworth gives her a housewarming gift.
2. What does Mrs. Ellsworth give to meet Oceola's needs?
(a) Time and money.
3. What intrigues Mrs. Ellsworth about Oceola?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her vitality and exoticness.
(c) Her jazz music.
(d) Her weaknesses.
4. What does Oceola do for a living?
5. What does Mrs. Ellsworth say to Oceola about Pete?
(a) He will leave her.
(b) He will drain the music out of her.
(c) He is a good man.
(d) He will make her happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ellsworth do at Oceola's home?
2. What does Mrs. Ellsworth do in response to Oceola's answer about moving in Chapter 3?
3. What kind of dresses does Mrs. Ellsworth have her dressmaker come up with?
4. How does Mrs. Ellsworth treat Oceola after the engagement announcement?
5. What do Mrs. Ellsworth and Oceola do while she conducts the interview?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)