|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the music that Oceola plays on the piano in Chapter 5?
2. Why does Mrs. Ellsworth view the difference of opinion between herself and Oceola the way that she does?
(a) Because Oceola would still need her.
(b) Because Oceola refused to see her anymore.
(c) Because Oceola would not need her anymore.
(d) Because Oceola would still be her friend.
3. What best describes the part that art played in Oceola's life?
(a) Her whole life.
4. What does Mrs. Ellsworth think of Oceola's piano playing during their first meeting?
(a) She thinks it is average.
(b) She is disappointed.
(c) She feels she has made the wrong decision.
(d) She is very impressed.
5. Where does this investigator's source know Oceola from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ellsworth think of jazz?
2. Who is Oceola engaged to?
3. What does Mrs. Ellsworth rely on to choose protegees?
4. What kind of image of Oceola's life did Oceola paint for Mrs. Ellsworth?
5. Who does Oceola write to about her engagement news?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)