|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Oceola recognize Mrs. Ellsworth's reaction to the boarder?
(a) As a caring gesture.
(b) As none of Mrs. Ellsworth's business.
(c) She ignored it.
(d) As a part of her job.
2. What do Mrs. Ellsworth and Oceola do while she conducts the interview?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Eat lunch.
(c) Drink tea.
(d) Eat breakfast.
3. Where does Mrs. Ellsworth take Oceola after she sees no change in Oceola's tendencies?
(d) The Berkshires.
4. What kind of image of Oceola's life did Oceola paint for Mrs. Ellsworth?
5. Who has Oceola met in the place she moved to in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Mrs. Ellsworth's other protégée.
(b) Pete Williams.
(c) Mrs. Ellsworth's children.
(d) Mr. Hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oceola sing about as she plays for Mrs. Ellsworth in Chapter 5?
2. What kind of family was Oceola born to?
3. Who gave Oceola her first lessons in playing piano?
4. What does Mrs. Ellsworth give to meet Oceola's needs?
5. Who recommends Oceola to Mrs. Ellsworth?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)