|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Oceola want to be married?
2. Where did the person who recommends Oceola meet her?
3. What does Mrs. Ellsworth believe is more powerful than romantic love?
(a) Nothing is more powerful than love.
4. How does Mrs. Ellsworth view the difference of opinion between herself and Oceola?
(a) As salvageable.
(c) In an exciting way.
(d) As irreconcilable.
5. What are Mrs. Ellsworth's conclusions about Oceola and her boarder based on?
(b) Her own interview with Oceola.
(c) Only her instincts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do artists that Oceola meets abroad think could change the world?
2. What makes Mrs. Ellsworth cling to art?
3. What does Oceola spend her days doing while under Mrs. Ellsworth's care in Chapter 4?
4. What happens when Mrs. Ellsworth and Oceola arrive at Oceola's home?
5. Where does Oceola live after the incident that occurred after the second move since a death in the family?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)