|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oceola share with Mrs. Ellsworth?
(a) She wants to be closer to her.
(b) Mrs. Ellsworth requested this.
(c) She wants to put out all the facts.
(d) It is a requirement for her job.
2. How did Oceola first learn to play piano?
(a) By ear.
(b) Mrs. Ellsworth taught her.
(c) Formal lessons.
(d) In school.
3. What does Mrs. Ellsworth buy for Oceola?
(a) A violin.
(b) A cello.
(c) A grand piano.
(d) A guitar.
4. Why is Mrs. Ellsworth disgruntled about Oceola's boarder?
(a) Because he does not pay rent.
(b) Because he is not good to Oceola.
(c) Because he is a bad person.
(d) Because he is black.
5. Where did Oceola and her mother move after Oceola attended college?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oceola do in college?
2. Why does Mrs. Ellsworth want to provide specific things for Oceola?
3. Where does Mrs. Ellsworth live?
4. What is the purpose of the service(s) that Mrs. Ellsworth insists on providing for Oceola?
5. Where does Oceola live at the opening of the story?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)