|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oceola and her mother move after the death in their family?
(a) St. Louis.
2. What is the occupation of Oceola's boarder?
(a) No occupation.
(c) Factory worker.
(d) Medical student.
3. Where does Mrs. Ellsworth live?
(c) New York City.
4. Where did the person who recommends Oceola meet her?
5. What did Oceola do in college?
(a) Study math.
(b) Study and play piano.
(c) Study science.
(d) She dropped out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time period does "The Blues I'm Playing" take place in?
2. What point of view is the first section of "The Blues I'm Playing" written in?
3. What member of Oceola's family died before they moved again?
4. What does Mrs. Ellsworth give to meet Oceola's needs?
5. What complaint does Mrs. Ellsworth have about a soprano?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)