|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened after Oceola and her mother moved the second time after the death in their family?
(a) Her mother lost her job.
(b) Her mother died.
(c) Oceola lost her jobs.
(d) Oceola became sick.
2. What do Mrs. Ellsworth and Oceola do while she conducts the interview?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Eat breakfast.
(c) Drink tea.
(d) Eat lunch.
3. What does Oceola do for a living?
4. What did Oceola's mother do for a living?
(a) She was a teacher.
(b) She was a dancer.
(c) She was an engineer.
(d) She played for church choirs.
5. Where did Oceola and her mother move after the death in their family?
(a) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Ellsworth receive the news of Oceola keeping a boarder?
2. What kind of questions does Mrs. Ellsworth ask Oceola?
3. What is the purpose of the service(s) that Mrs. Ellsworth insists on providing for Oceola?
4. Who had a band in Oceola's family?
5. What did Oceola's mother do in the new city?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)