|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's financial status?
(b) Average income.
(d) Very wealthy.
2. Why is Mrs. Ellsworth disgruntled about Oceola's boarder?
(a) Because he is a bad person.
(b) Because he does not pay rent.
(c) Because he is not good to Oceola.
(d) Because he is black.
3. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's marital status?
4. What does Mrs. Ellsworth rely on to choose protegees?
(a) Solely recommendations.
(b) Her practical sense.
(c) A rating system she invented.
5. What does Oceola think of Mrs. Ellsworth's interest?
(a) It is sweet.
(b) It is normal.
(c) It is peculiar.
(d) It is not enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oceola's family settle after traveling?
2. When was Oceola born?
3. How does Mrs. Ellsworth feel about her decision concerning Oceola?
4. How many children does Mrs. Ellsworth have?
5. What happens to the soprano that Mrs. Ellsworth had a complaint about?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)