|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oceola and her mother move after the death in their family?
(b) St. Louis.
2. What does Oceola think of Mrs. Ellsworth's interest?
(a) It is normal.
(b) It is not enough.
(c) It is peculiar.
(d) It is sweet.
3. Where does Mrs. Ellsworth live?
(a) New York City.
4. What complaint does Mrs. Ellsworth have about a soprano?
(a) Pride and smugness.
(b) Stench of garlic and sallow complexion.
5. Who gave Oceola her first lessons in playing piano?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Mr. Hunter.
(c) Mrs. Ellsworth.
(d) An elderly woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What service does Mrs. Ellsworth insist on providing for Oceola?
2. What school did Oceola attend?
3. What is Oceola's last name?
4. How does Mrs. Ellsworth feel about her decision concerning Oceola?
5. How long will Mrs. Ellsworth be gone?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)