|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sets up the appointment for Oceola to meet Mrs. Ellsworth?
(b) Oceola's mother.
(c) Mrs. Ellsworth herself.
(d) Mr. Hunter.
2. What best describes the way art didn't play a role in Oceola's life?
(a) Only one part of her life.
(b) Art as a complement to her life.
3. Where does Oceola meet Mrs. Ellsworth about the offer?
(a) A music room.
(b) A school.
(c) A party.
4. What does Mrs. Ellsworth think of Oceola's piano playing during their first meeting?
(a) She feels she has made the wrong decision.
(b) She is very impressed.
(c) She thinks it is average.
(d) She is disappointed.
5. What does Oceola do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oceola think of Mrs. Ellsworth's interest?
2. What school did Oceola attend?
3. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's excuse for offering this service to Oceola?
4. What is Oceola's last name?
5. Where is Left Bank?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)