|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ellsworth offer to Oceola the next day after their interview?
(a) To pay for her boarder's rent.
(b) To drive her home.
(c) To take her to Europe.
(d) To take her to Atlanta.
2. What does Mrs. Ellsworth do in response to Oceola's answer about moving in Chapter 3?
(a) She gives in to Oceola's answer.
(b) She convinces Oceola to move.
(c) She stops talking to Oceola.
(d) She continues to insist that Oceola move.
3. What kind of questions does Mrs. Ellsworth ask Oceola?
(a) Questions about her music only.
(b) Questions about her occupation only.
(c) Very professional questions.
(d) Very personal questions.
4. What did Oceola's mother do in the new city?
(a) Play for a movie house.
(b) She was unemployed.
(d) Play at university.
5. Who did Oceola receive piano lessons from as she grew up?
(a) An elderly man.
(b) Mr. Hunter.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) Mrs. Ellsworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oceola feel about Mrs. Ellsworth's offer?
2. How does Oceola receive Mrs. Ellsworth's help?
3. What does Oceola do for a living?
4. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's second presumption that leads to her conclusion about Oceola and the boarder?
5. Where did the person who recommends Oceola meet her?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)