|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oceola's boarder do with his money?
(a) Supports his family.
(b) Spends it on a piano for Oceola.
(c) Saves up for medical school.
(d) Spends it on liquor.
2. Where has Oceola moved at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(b) The Village.
3. What does Oceola spend her days doing while under Mrs. Ellsworth's care in Chapter 4?
(a) Practicing the piano, playing concerts, and reading about her art.
(b) Working as a seamstress.
(c) Working in a restaurant.
(d) Playing piano in Harlem all day long.
4. What does Oceola share with Mrs. Ellsworth in the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Her personal background.
(b) Her money.
(d) Her romantic history.
5. What does Oceola send to Pete towards the end of Chapter 4?
(a) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs. Ellsworth decide to make her business in regards to Oceola?
2. What is the ethnicity of the person Oceola receives piano lessons from?
3. What school did Oceola attend?
4. Who gave Oceola her first lessons in playing piano?
5. Why does Oceola share with Mrs. Ellsworth?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)