|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oceola share with Mrs. Ellsworth?
(a) It is a requirement for her job.
(b) Mrs. Ellsworth requested this.
(c) She wants to put out all the facts.
(d) She wants to be closer to her.
2. Where does Mrs. Ellsworth visit Oceola when Oceola is away from New York?
3. What does Mrs. Ellsworth do at Oceola's home?
(a) Makes tea.
(b) Eats dinner.
(c) Investigates the apartment.
(d) Cooks dinner.
4. What frustrates Oceola the most about other artists?
(a) Their genius.
(b) Their work ethic.
(d) Their lack of talent.
5. What did Oceola promise Pete?
(a) To pay for his school.
(b) To buy him a piano.
(c) To marry him.
(d) He can stay at the flat until the fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument(s) did Oceola's mother play?
2. How does Oceola receive Mrs. Ellsworth's help?
3. What does Oceola think about Mrs. Ellsworth's insistence on moving?
4. What best describes the way art didn't play a role in Oceola's life?
5. What did Oceola do in the new city?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)