Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
2. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
3. Why does Delia return to her own apartment?
4. What is Delia's mood this morning?
5. What is the national hardship facing America at the time of the story?
Essay Topic 1
BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY is a classic story of hardship and struggles. What does that classification entail? Why does this play fit into this category? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of hope. Identify at least two themes about hope in the book. Then cite an example to support each theme you name.
Essay Topic 3
The role of women is a main topic addressed in this story. Explain the theme that extends through all the female characters. What is the presumed role of women in America during the 1930s? Explain by giving examples.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)