Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leland can be described as __________________.
2. Guy expects good news to come from ___________________ any day.
3. What is Guy's demeanor to Angel after he hears of her abortion?
4. The jewelry Leland gives Angel was also worn by ______________ and his wife.
5. Which of the following does not describe Leland?
Describe the overall setting for the play. Why does Cleage use the setting she does? What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the characters?
Explain the concept of loneliness as it exhibits in the story. Which of the characters are lonely? Are they all lonely in some way? Explain the loneliness and the methods and attempts to overcome it.
Create a brief character study of Angel. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates her--if anything--at this point in her life?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)