Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
2. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
3. Why does Delia return to her own apartment?
4. What is Delia's mood this morning?
5. What is the national hardship facing America at the time of the story?
Essay Topic 1
Even though they are both single, black women, Angel and Delia seem very different. Compare and contrast Angel and Delia. What similarities do they share? How are they different?
Essay Topic 2
BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY is set in the 1930s during the time of the Great Depression in America. What impact did this factor have on the author? What impact did this factor have on the characters? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Angel, Guy and Delia. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)