|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Leland?
2. Angel tells Leland that Guy is her ______________.
3. Who tries to calm Leland and encourage him to stay?
4. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
(a) Homosexuality is against the law.
(b) He has an early morning meeting.
(c) He has a migraine.
(d) He feels a cold coming on.
5. What does Sam realize when he runs into Leland?
(a) Leland knows about the abortion.
(b) Leland is drunk.
(c) Leland has gone insane.
(d) Leland is still grieving for his wife and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Delia's mood this morning?
2. To what city is Guy headed?
3. Who leaves the apartment with Delia?
4. Who does Leland suspect of being involved in Angel's abortion?
5. What is Guy preparing to do at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)