|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Leland?
2. How was Delia's proposed clinic site destroyed?
3. What does Sam tell Angel about an abortion?
(a) He doesn't say anything.
(b) He will think about it.
(c) He will do it.
(d) He can't do it.
4. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(b) Civil Rights Movement.
(c) Reproductive rights.
5. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
2. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
3. Where does Angel tell Guy she has been this morning?
4. The jewelry Leland gives Angel was also worn by ______________ and his wife.
5. Leland is a study in intolerance and ___________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)