|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Reproductive rights.
(d) Civil Rights Movement.
2. What does Sam realize when he runs into Leland?
(a) Leland is still grieving for his wife and son.
(b) Leland knows about the abortion.
(c) Leland is drunk.
(d) Leland has gone insane.
3. What news does Sam have for Angel?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She has diabetes.
(d) She has cancer.
4. How does Angel respond to Leland's marriage proposal?
(a) She accepts.
(b) She says she'll think about it.
(c) She has no reaction.
(d) She flat out refuses.
5. What is Angel's mood regarding marriage plans this morning?
(b) No interest at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angel now view her future?
2. Where does Sam tell Angel to meet him tomorrow morning?
3. What does Guy purchase for Angel?
4. How long has it been since Angel has seen Leland?
5. The jewelry Leland gives Angel was also worn by ______________ and his wife.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)