|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Margaret Truman.
(b) Princess Margaret.
(c) Margaret Sanger.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
2. Which two characters go out to dinner to celebrate?
(a) Delia and Sam.
(b) Angel and Guy.
(c) Angel and Leland.
(d) Delia and Guy.
3. What is Guy's demeanor to Angel after he hears of her abortion?
4. What news does Angel give Leland?
(a) She is moving to Europe.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She found a new job.
(d) She loves him.
5. What is Guy preparing to do at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Clean the apartment.
(b) Fix breakfast.
(c) Go out with friends.
(d) Depart for Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam waiting for as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
2. Which of the following is not included in a cable sent to Guy?
3. What does Leland offer to Angel?
4. Who tries to calm Leland and encourage him to stay?
5. What is Angel doing when Guy returns to the apartment?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)