|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel admit to Leland after he questions her?
(a) She wants to move away from New York.
(b) She has had an abortion.
(c) She wants lots of children.
(d) She wants to break up with him.
2. Why does Delia return to her own apartment?
(a) To take a shower.
(b) To pack some clothes.
(c) To get champagne glasses.
(d) To turn off the stove.
3. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A new job.
(c) A raise.
(d) A new apartment.
4. Who is Sam waiting for as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
5. What is Guy preparing to do at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Fix breakfast.
(b) Go out with friends.
(c) Clean the apartment.
(d) Depart for Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Delia some office space?
2. Leland immediately begins to plan for ______________.
3. What does Guy purchase for Angel?
4. How does Angel respond to Leland's marriage proposal?
5. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)