|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A new job.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A raise.
(d) A new apartment.
2. Where does Sam tell Angel to meet him tomorrow morning?
(a) The cafe.
(b) The clinic.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The bus station.
3. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Family planning.
(c) Unemployment benefits.
(d) Women's rights.
4. Which of the following does Angel not see in her future now?
5. Where is Sam waiting as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The apartment building stoop.
(c) The Cotton Club.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were injured in the bombing?
2. Who attacked Guy on the sidewalk?
3. What is Guy's demeanor to Angel after he hears of her abortion?
4. What is Guy's appearance when he returns home?
5. Why is Delia distressed as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)