|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Sam give Leland?
(a) Get a haircut.
(b) Forget Angel and go back home.
(c) Buy a good suit.
(d) Get a better job.
2. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
(a) She can take it or leave it.
(b) She is not happy.
(c) She is thrilled.
(d) She has no reaction.
3. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Loan her some money.
(b) Perform an abortion.
(c) Take her to dinner.
(d) Drive her to the station.
4. What does Angel admit to Leland after he questions her?
(a) She wants lots of children.
(b) She wants to break up with him.
(c) She wants to move away from New York.
(d) She has had an abortion.
5. What is Guy's demeanor to Angel after he hears of her abortion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
2. What news does Sam have for Angel?
3. How does Leland react to Guy's homosexuality?
4. Who comes into Guy's apartment to chat?
5. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)