|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of the rent money does Guy have?
(a) Not quite the full amount.
(b) None of it.
(c) All of it.
(d) Some of it.
2. What is sitting on the table awaiting some guests?
(b) High tea.
(d) A buffet.
3. Who does Leland suspect of being involved in Angel's abortion?
4. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
(a) He feels a cold coming on.
(b) He has a migraine.
(c) He has an early morning meeting.
(d) Homosexuality is against the law.
5. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A new job.
(b) A raise.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A new apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Delia distressed as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
2. Who tries to calm Leland and encourage him to stay?
3. How does Angel now view her future?
4. For what is Guy holding out hope?
5. What advice does Sam give Leland?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)