|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leland realize about Guy?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He has a great singing voice.
(d) He is very talented.
2. What does Sam tell Angel about an abortion?
(a) He can't do it.
(b) He will do it.
(c) He doesn't say anything.
(d) He will think about it.
3. What does Angel admit to Leland after he questions her?
(a) She wants lots of children.
(b) She wants to move away from New York.
(c) She has had an abortion.
(d) She wants to break up with him.
4. How does Angel now view her future?
(c) No reaction.
5. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Margaret Truman.
(b) Margaret Sanger.
(c) Princess Margaret.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of jewelry does Leland give Angel?
2. Leland can be described as __________________.
3. What is Guy's demeanor to Angel after he hears of her abortion?
4. Who is Sam waiting for as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
5. Why has Guy chilled champagne?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)