|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Delia return to her own apartment?
(a) To pack some clothes.
(b) To turn off the stove.
(c) To get champagne glasses.
(d) To take a shower.
2. Which two characters go out to dinner to celebrate?
(a) Angel and Leland.
(b) Angel and Guy.
(c) Delia and Sam.
(d) Delia and Guy.
3. Angel tells Leland that Guy is her ______________.
4. For what is Guy holding out hope?
(a) His old job at the Cotton Club.
(b) A better apartment.
(c) A new lover.
(d) His ultimate dream.
5. What does Leland realize about Guy?
(a) He is very talented.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He has a great singing voice.
(d) He is a homosexual.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Angel has seen Leland?
2. Who attacked Guy on the sidewalk?
3. What advice does Sam give Leland?
4. What does Leland pull from his belt?
5. What is Guy doing as Act 2, Scene 4 opens?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)