|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Perform an abortion.
(b) Drive her to the station.
(c) Loan her some money.
(d) Take her to dinner.
2. What do Delia and Angel do for a long moment?
(c) Hug each other.
(d) Stare at each other.
3. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
(a) She has no reaction.
(b) She is not happy.
(c) She is thrilled.
(d) She can take it or leave it.
4. Who attacked Guy on the sidewalk?
(a) Hoodlums who dislike homosexuals.
(b) White merchants.
(c) Some police officers.
(d) Some gang members.
5. Which of the following did not characterize Harlem in the 1920s?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sam waiting as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
2. Why does Delia return to her own apartment?
3. Leland can be described as __________________.
4. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
5. Who does Leland suspect of being involved in Angel's abortion?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)