|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A new apartment.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A new job.
(d) A raise.
2. What news does Angel give Leland?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She found a new job.
(c) She is moving to Europe.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. What does Sam realize when he runs into Leland?
(a) Leland is still grieving for his wife and son.
(b) Leland knows about the abortion.
(c) Leland has gone insane.
(d) Leland is drunk.
4. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(b) Reproductive rights.
(c) Civil Rights Movement.
5. Leland immediately begins to plan for ______________.
(a) A house.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) A dinner.
(d) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sam waiting as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
2. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
3. What does Leland pull from his belt?
4. How many costumes has Guy shipped?
5. What is Delia's mood this morning?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)