|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guy doing as Act 2, Scene 4 opens?
(a) Preparing costumes for delivery.
(b) Fixing breakfast.
(c) Drinking coffee.
(d) Reading the newspaper.
2. What is Angel's mood regarding marriage plans this morning?
(b) No interest at all.
3. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Loan her some money.
(b) Take her to dinner.
(c) Drive her to the station.
(d) Perform an abortion.
4. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
(a) Women's rights.
(c) Family planning.
(d) Presidential campaign.
5. To what city is Guy headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the office space that Sam offers Delia?
2. How does Angel now view her future?
3. Who makes a surprise visit to Angel?
4. Who tries to calm Leland and encourage him to stay?
5. What does Guy suggest to Delia?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)