|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Angel has seen Leland?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Two months.
2. What is Guy's demeanor to Angel after he hears of her abortion?
3. What is Guy doing as Act 2, Scene 4 opens?
(a) Preparing costumes for delivery.
(b) Fixing breakfast.
(c) Drinking coffee.
(d) Reading the newspaper.
4. What is the national hardship facing America at the time of the story?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) The Vietnam War.
5. Why does Delia return to her own apartment?
(a) To turn off the stove.
(b) To get champagne glasses.
(c) To pack some clothes.
(d) To take a shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Sam give Leland?
2. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
3. Which of the following does Angel not see in her future now?
4. Who is Sam waiting for as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
5. What news does Sam have for Angel?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)