Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
(a) She can take it or leave it.
(b) She is thrilled.
(c) She is not happy.
(d) She has no reaction.
2. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
(a) Family planning.
(b) Women's rights.
(d) Presidential campaign.
3. Why does Delia return to her own apartment?
(a) To take a shower.
(b) To get champagne glasses.
(c) To pack some clothes.
(d) To turn off the stove.
4. What is Delia's mood this morning?
5. What is the national hardship facing America at the time of the story?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. Which two characters go out to dinner to celebrate?
3. How does Leland react to Guy's homosexuality?
4. Who does Leland suspect of being involved in Angel's abortion?
5. To what city is Guy headed?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)