|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Guy done for Angel?
(a) Prepaid the apartment rent.
(b) Packed her clothes.
(c) Found her a new job.
(d) Bought her a car.
2. What does Leland bring with him when he arrives this morning?
(a) Plane tickets.
(b) Bagels and coffee.
(c) A rocking chair.
3. What is Guy doing as Act 2, Scene 4 opens?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Preparing costumes for delivery.
(c) Drinking coffee.
(d) Fixing breakfast.
4. What does Angel give to Delia?
(a) A glass of champagne.
(b) A picture of Sam.
(c) A new lipstick.
(d) Theater tickets.
5. Who spots Angel returning to the apartment?
(c) The police officer.
(d) The landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
2. Who makes a surprise visit to Angel?
3. Who is Sam waiting for as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
4. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
5. In what way has Sam helped Angel before?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)