|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Margaret Thatcher.
(b) Princess Margaret.
(c) Margaret Sanger.
(d) Margaret Truman.
2. What advice does Sam give Leland?
(a) Buy a good suit.
(b) Forget Angel and go back home.
(c) Get a better job.
(d) Get a haircut.
3. What has Angel decided to do?
(a) Stay with Tony.
(b) Get back with Nick.
(c) Go to Paris.
(d) Marry Leland.
4. Who is Sam waiting for as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
5. What is Guy doing as Act 2, Scene 4 opens?
(a) Drinking coffee.
(b) Preparing costumes for delivery.
(c) Reading the newspaper.
(d) Fixing breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not included in a cable sent to Guy?
2. How long has it been since Angel has seen Leland?
3. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
4. Which of the following did not characterize Harlem in the 1920s?
5. Who leaves the apartment with Delia?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)