|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Delia some office space?
2. Why are Guy's friends gathering to celebrate?
(a) Guy's birthday.
(b) Guy's shipment of costumes.
(c) Guy's new apartment.
(d) Guy's new job.
3. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Family planning.
(c) Women's rights.
(d) Unemployment benefits.
4. Which of the following did not characterize Harlem in the 1920s?
5. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Trying to calm Delia.
(c) Drinking coffee.
(d) Reading a newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guy's reaction to the eviction notice?
2. Leland tells Angel that she's lucky __________________________.
3. What is Angel's mood regarding marriage plans this morning?
4. What does Guy suggest to Delia?
5. Angel tells Leland that Guy is her ______________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)