|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
(a) She has no reaction.
(b) She is not happy.
(c) She is thrilled.
(d) She can take it or leave it.
2. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(b) Civil Rights Movement.
(c) Reproductive rights.
3. Which of the following did not characterize Harlem in the 1920s?
4. What does Leland bring with him when he arrives this morning?
(a) Plane tickets.
(b) A rocking chair.
(c) Bagels and coffee.
5. Who comes into Guy's apartment to chat?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city is Guy headed?
2. Why does Angel return to the apartment?
3. What is Guy doing as Act 2, Scene 4 opens?
4. What does Angel admit to Leland after he questions her?
5. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)