|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Guy holding out hope?
(a) A better apartment.
(b) His old job at the Cotton Club.
(c) His ultimate dream.
(d) A new lover.
2. Which of the following does Angel not do as the play comes to an end?
(a) Auditions for a new job.
(b) Sips champagne.
(c) Looks out the window.
(d) Ponders her future.
3. Why are Guy's friends gathering to celebrate?
(a) Guy's new job.
(b) Guy's new apartment.
(c) Guy's birthday.
(d) Guy's shipment of costumes.
4. What happened to Guy on his way home?
(a) He got caught in the rain.
(b) He was hit by a car.
(c) He was accosted.
(d) He got his shoes shined.
5. Who comes into Guy's apartment to chat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam realize when he runs into Leland?
2. What does Leland bring with him when he arrives this morning?
3. Which two characters go out to dinner to celebrate?
4. To what city is Guy headed?
5. Who is Sam waiting for as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)