|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
2. During what season of the year does the story begin?
3. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her boyfriend.
4. What does Angel become for Tony?
(a) A singer.
(b) A wife.
(c) His mistress.
(d) A cocktail waitress.
5. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He has also lost his job.
(b) He is not gay.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He is moving to Manhattan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
2. What is in the box that Leland leaves for Angel?
3. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
4. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
5. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Leland runs into Sam in the apartment building?
2. What decision has Angel made which is very upsetting for her?
3. What is happening socially and culturally in America that present challenges to the characters?
4. How does Leland react to Angel's news about the abortion?
5. What is Angel doing as Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
6. What good news has finally come in for Guy?
7. How is Leland's naivete becoming more obvious?
8. Who are the first characters introduced in Act 1, Scene 1 and what are they doing?
9. Who is Delia and how is she introduced?
10. What had happened to Guy before he returns home?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)