|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of jobs is Guy forced to take now?
(a) Restaurant wait staff.
(b) Various design and sewing jobs.
(d) Hotel valet staff.
2. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Korean War.
3. From what state has Leland come to New York?
(c) South Carolina.
4. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
5. What is Angel Allen's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the box that Leland leaves for Angel?
2. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
3. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
4. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
5. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reason for Angel's being drunk?
2. What is Delia doing in guy's apartment and why does she need to leave?
3. What is happening socially and culturally in America that present challenges to the characters?
4. What good news has finally come in for Guy?
5. What other bad news does Angel learn this evening?
6. What is Guy's response to the eviction notice?
7. How does Leland react about Angel's decision?
8. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
9. What decision does Angel make and how does she involve Sam?
10. How does Angel try to cool Leland's ardor about marriage plans?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)