|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Angel and Leland do after everyone leaves?
(a) Stay in the apartment to talk.
(b) Go out for dinner.
(c) Watch a movie.
(d) Listen to the radio.
2. What kind of luck has Angel had with men?
3. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
(a) A night on the town.
(b) More suitable, steady work.
(c) Some new clothes.
(d) A husband.
4. What does Angel become for Tony?
(a) His mistress.
(b) A cocktail waitress.
(c) A wife.
(d) A singer.
5. What does Leland represent to Angel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
2. Who does not go out to dinner?
3. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
4. What is Guy's mood at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Leland react to news of Angel's pregnancy?
2. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What other bad news does Angel learn this evening?
4. How has the topic of women's rights and family planning become personal for this small group of friends?
5. What gift has Leland brought for Angel?
6. How do Guy and Angel view their circumstances differently?
7. Who is the guest of honor at the party attended by Guy and Angel?
8. Why does Angel end up staying at Gus' apartment?
9. What has happened to Delia's clinic plans as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
10. How does Angel feel about having Leland in her life?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)