|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her boyfriend.
2. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
3. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
(a) Guy Jacobson.
(b) Guy Fawkes.
(c) Gus Jacobs.
(d) Guy Jacobs.
4. Where does Angel work?
(a) The Harlem Hot Spot.
(b) The Harlem Blues Club.
(c) The Varsity Club.
(d) The Cotton Club.
5. Why does Delia leave Guy's apartment?
(a) To take a shower.
(b) To get ready for work.
(c) To get some sleep.
(d) To fix dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
2. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
3. Who does Guy use as a model as he works on a dress?
4. From what state has Leland come to New York?
5. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has the topic of women's rights and family planning become personal for this small group of friends?
2. Why is Angel so upset when she arrives home?
3. What news does Sam deliver to Angel and how does she respond?
4. How does the play end?
5. Who will be going to France with Guy?
6. Who is the guest of honor at the party attended by Guy and Angel?
7. What does Delia do after her proposed clinic site is destroyed?
8. What is Sam's interest in Delia?
9. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 5 and which characters open the scene?
10. What had happened to Guy before he returns home?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)