Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of jobs is Guy forced to take now?
(b) Hotel valet staff.
(c) Restaurant wait staff.
(d) Various design and sewing jobs.
2. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Margaret Sanger.
(b) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(c) Madame Curie.
(d) Josephine Baker.
3. What does Angel become for Tony?
(a) A cocktail waitress.
(b) A singer.
(c) A wife.
(d) His mistress.
4. With whom does Angel have a date tonight?
5. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
2. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
3. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
4. Who is Leland mourning?
5. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Guy's response to the eviction notice?
2. Who are the first characters introduced in Act 1, Scene 1 and what are they doing?
3. Who arrives unexpectedly to see Angel as she is home alone?
4. What important themes does the author reinforce during this scene?
5. What happens when Angel returns to the apartment?
6. What gift has Leland brought for Angel?
7. What is Angel's mood as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
8. Who will be going to France with Guy?
9. What decision does Angel make and how does she involve Sam?
10. What long term advice does Delia give Angel?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)