|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He is moving to Manhattan.
(c) He is not gay.
(d) He has also lost his job.
2. What does Leland represent to Angel?
3. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
(a) Marries her.
(b) Promotes her.
(c) Gives her a raise.
(d) Fires her.
4. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
5. For what type of job has Angel looked?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
2. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
3. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
4. Where does Guy want to go to design costumes?
5. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Leland runs into Sam in the apartment building?
2. What does Delia do after her proposed clinic site is destroyed?
3. What news lifts Angel's spirits?
4. What is happening socially and culturally in America that present challenges to the characters?
5. What is the author's message with this play?
6. How does Guy include Angel in his good news?
7. How does Leland react about Angel's decision?
8. What news does Angel give Guy this morning?
9. What does the character of Leland represent in the story?
10. Why does Leland end up coming back to Guy's apartment?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)