|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
2. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
(a) He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
(b) He doesn't want her to laugh at him.
(c) He doesn't want her to worry.
(d) He doesn't want to upset her.
3. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
4. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
(a) Work in the clinic.
(b) Take a typing class.
(c) Go home to Indiana.
(d) Finish her degree.
5. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
2. What does Leland promise Angel?
3. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
4. Who is the man Angel is to audition for?
5. Who goes to dinner with Sam and Delia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Sam and Delia tell the others about the meeting at the Abyssinian Church?
2. What news does Sam deliver to Angel and how does she respond?
3. What happens when Angel returns to the apartment?
4. What does Delia do after her proposed clinic site is destroyed?
5. What news does Angel give Guy this morning?
6. What is Sam's interest in Delia?
7. What happens when Leland arrives at Guy's apartment to pick up Angel?
8. How do Guy and Angel view their circumstances differently?
9. What decision has Angel made which is very upsetting for her?
10. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 5 and which characters open the scene?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)