|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
(a) Gives her a raise.
(b) Marries her.
(c) Fires her.
(d) Promotes her.
2. For what type of job has Angel looked?
3. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
4. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
(a) A husband.
(b) A night on the town.
(c) More suitable, steady work.
(d) Some new clothes.
5. Who does not go out to dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guy's mood at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
2. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
3. What would Leland like to do with Angel?
4. What is Leland's line of work?
5. What is Leland's reaction to Angel's new gig?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Gus keep from Angel?
2. When does Angel finally tell Leland the truth about the abortion?
3. What had happened to Guy before he returns home?
4. What is Sam's interest in Delia?
5. What gift has Leland brought for Angel?
6. How is Leland's naivete becoming more obvious?
7. Who is Delia and how is she introduced?
8. What is the purpose of Delia's speech at the Abyssinian Church?
9. Who is the guest of honor at the party attended by Guy and Angel?
10. What other bad news does Angel learn this evening?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)