|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) One hour.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
2. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
3. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
4. With whom does Angel have a date tonight?
5. How does Angel feel about Leland?
(a) Lucky to have met him.
(c) Cautiously optimistic.
(d) Not sure yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. What does Angel tell Leland?
3. What is in the box that Leland leaves for Angel?
4. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
5. What does Leland promise Angel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Delia doing in guy's apartment and why does she need to leave?
2. What is Guy's mood as Act 1, Scene 5 begins?
3. How does Leland react to news of Angel's pregnancy?
4. Who are the important people in American history with whom the characters interact?
5. Why does Leland end up coming back to Guy's apartment?
6. How does the play end?
7. Why is Angel so upset when she arrives home?
8. How is Leland's naivete becoming more obvious?
9. What long term advice does Delia give Angel?
10. What important themes does the author reinforce during this scene?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)