|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Her car.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her boyfriend.
2. What would Leland like to do with Angel?
(a) Go to the opera.
(b) Go bowling.
(c) Listen to her sing.
(d) Pursue a relationship.
3. Angel learns that _________ has made arrangements for her to audition for a job.
4. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
5. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Angel and Guy's friend.
(b) Angel's voice coach.
(c) Nick's bouncer at the club.
(d) Nick's fraternity brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Angel and Leland do after everyone leaves?
2. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
3. What does Josephine Baker want from Guy?
4. Who is Delia's heroine?
5. Why is Angel upset when she returns home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Angel feel about having Leland in her life?
2. What is the author's message with this play?
3. What is Sam's interest in Delia?
4. What is Angel doing as Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
5. Who is the guest of honor at the party attended by Guy and Angel?
6. Who will be going to France with Guy?
7. Who is Delia and how is she introduced?
8. What has happened to Delia's clinic plans as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
9. How is Leland's naivete becoming more obvious?
10. What is happening socially and culturally in America that present challenges to the characters?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)