|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent the cable to Guy?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Josephine Baker.
(c) Mae West.
(d) Jane Mansfield.
2. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
(a) She will go to Leland's church.
(b) She doesn't attend church.
(c) She is Jewish.
(d) She is Catholic.
3. What are Leland's plans for tonight?
(a) Dinner with friends.
(b) Church meeting.
(c) Basketball with buddies.
(d) A date with Angel.
4. Where does Guy want to go to design costumes?
5. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Marilyn Monroe's.
(b) Jane Mansfield's.
(c) Josephine Baker's.
(d) Mae West's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
2. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
3. Who does not go out to dinner?
4. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
5. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Sam and Delia tell the others about the meeting at the Abyssinian Church?
2. How does Leland react to Angel's news about the abortion?
3. What is Guy's mood as Act 1, Scene 5 begins?
4. What does Leland bring with him when he comes to see Angel this morning?
5. Who is Sam and how is he introduced into the story?
6. What is Guy's dream?
7. What happens when Angel returns to the apartment?
8. Explain how Angel is a woman caught between two worlds.
9. How do Guy and Angel view their circumstances differently?
10. What has happened to Delia's clinic plans as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)