|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what type of job has Angel looked?
2. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few weeks.
3. Leland is intent on finding a new ____________.
4. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
5. Who does Guy use as a model as he works on a dress?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed since the last scene?
2. How long has Leland been in New York?
3. What does Leland promise Angel?
4. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
5. What would Leland like to do with Angel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Leland's reaction to Guy's homosexuality?
2. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 5 and which characters open the scene?
3. Why does Angel end up staying at Gus' apartment?
4. How does Leland react to Angel's news about the abortion?
5. Why is Angel so upset when she arrives home?
6. What does the character of Leland represent in the story?
7. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 1?
8. What is the purpose of Delia's speech at the Abyssinian Church?
9. How does the play end?
10. What is Guy's mood as Act 1, Scene 5 begins?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)