Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Guy want to go to design costumes?
2. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Angel and Guy's friend.
(b) Angel's voice coach.
(c) Nick's fraternity brother.
(d) Nick's bouncer at the club.
3. What has Angel been doing today?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Taking a long nap.
(c) Sewing costumes.
(d) Rehearsing for her audition.
4. How does Angel feel about Leland?
(a) Lucky to have met him.
(b) Cautiously optimistic.
(c) Not sure yet.
5. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
(a) She doesn't attend church.
(b) She will go to Leland's church.
(c) She is Jewish.
(d) She is Catholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
2. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
3. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
4. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
5. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Guy's mood as Act 1, Scene 5 begins?
2. What is Guy's response to the eviction notice?
3. Why does Angel end up staying at Gus' apartment?
4. What news does Sam deliver to Angel and how does she respond?
5. Who are the first characters introduced in Act 1, Scene 1 and what are they doing?
6. What secret does Gus keep from Angel?
7. What long term advice does Delia give Angel?
8. What happens when Angel returns to the apartment?
9. What is Delia doing in guy's apartment and why does she need to leave?
10. What gift has Leland brought for Angel?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)