|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Angel return to the apartment?
(a) She thinks everyone is gone.
(b) She forgot her ticket.
(c) She forgot her purse.
(d) She forgot her keys/
2. What advice does Sam give Leland?
(a) Forget Angel and go back home.
(b) Get a haircut.
(c) Buy a good suit.
(d) Get a better job.
3. What is Guy's appearance when he returns home?
4. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(b) Drinking coffee.
(c) Trying to calm Delia.
(d) Reading a newspaper.
5. Where is the office space that Sam offers Delia?
(a) In an office park.
(b) In a suburb.
(c) In a building where he had his first office.
(d) In an abandoned hotel.
6. Leland tells Angel that she's lucky __________________________.
(a) To be such a talented singer.
(b) To have met him.
(c) He'll let her live after such horrific news.
(d) To be living in New York.
7. How does Angel respond to Leland's marriage proposal?
(a) She flat out refuses.
(b) She has no reaction.
(c) She accepts.
(d) She says she'll think about it.
8. How does Angel now view her future?
(d) No reaction.
9. What is sitting on the table awaiting some guests?
(b) High tea.
(d) A buffet.
10. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Loan her some money.
(b) Drive her to the station.
(c) Take her to dinner.
(d) Perform an abortion.
11. What does Leland pull from his belt?
(a) A gun.
(b) A flyer.
(c) A money clip.
(d) A handkerchief.
12. What is Guy's reaction to the eviction notice?
(c) No reaction.
13. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
(a) He has a migraine.
(b) He feels a cold coming on.
(c) He has an early morning meeting.
(d) Homosexuality is against the law.
14. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
(a) Listen to the radio.
(b) Cook dinner.
(c) Make love.
15. What does Angel admit to Leland after he questions her?
(a) She wants to move away from New York.
(b) She has had an abortion.
(c) She wants to break up with him.
(d) She wants lots of children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guy's demeanor to Angel after he hears of her abortion?
2. What does Guy suggest to Delia?
3. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
4. Why has Guy chilled champagne?
5. What is Guy doing as Act 2, Scene 4 opens?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)