|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A raise.
(b) A new job.
(c) A new apartment.
(d) A telegram.
2. Angel tells Leland that Guy is her ______________.
3. What does Angel give to Delia?
(a) A new lipstick.
(b) A picture of Sam.
(c) A glass of champagne.
(d) Theater tickets.
4. Where does Angel tell Guy she has been this morning?
(a) To the market.
(b) To get an abortion.
(c) To an audition.
(d) To church.
5. Who attacked Guy on the sidewalk?
(a) Hoodlums who dislike homosexuals.
(b) Some police officers.
(c) White merchants.
(d) Some gang members.
6. Which two characters go out to dinner to celebrate?
(a) Angel and Leland.
(b) Angel and Guy.
(c) Delia and Guy.
(d) Delia and Sam.
7. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Unemployment benefits.
(b) Women's rights.
(c) Family planning.
8. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two years.
9. For what is Guy holding out hope?
(a) A better apartment.
(b) A new lover.
(c) His old job at the Cotton Club.
(d) His ultimate dream.
10. Which of the following did not characterize Harlem in the 1920s?
11. Where does Leland shoot Sam?
(a) In the face.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the back.
12. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Reproductive rights.
(b) Civil Rights Movement.
13. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Loan her some money.
(b) Perform an abortion.
(c) Drive her to the station.
(d) Take her to dinner.
14. What do Delia and Angel do for a long moment?
(a) Hug each other.
(c) Stare at each other.
15. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Margaret Truman.
(b) Margaret Thatcher.
(c) Princess Margaret.
(d) Margaret Sanger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many costumes has Guy shipped?
2. Why does Delia return to her own apartment?
3. What does Leland offer to Angel?
4. How does Leland kill Sam?
5. What is Guy's demeanor to Angel after he hears of her abortion?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)