|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city is Guy headed?
2. How many costumes has Guy shipped?
3. What is Guy doing as Act 2, Scene 4 opens?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Drinking coffee.
(c) Preparing costumes for delivery.
(d) Fixing breakfast.
4. What is Guy's appearance when he returns home?
5. Who makes a surprise visit to Angel?
6. Leland immediately begins to plan for ______________.
(a) A house.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) A dinner.
(d) A wedding.
7. Leland tells Angel that she's lucky __________________________.
(a) To be living in New York.
(b) He'll let her live after such horrific news.
(c) To have met him.
(d) To be such a talented singer.
8. Which two characters go out to dinner to celebrate?
(a) Delia and Guy.
(b) Angel and Guy.
(c) Delia and Sam.
(d) Angel and Leland.
9. What does Sam realize when he runs into Leland?
(a) Leland is drunk.
(b) Leland knows about the abortion.
(c) Leland has gone insane.
(d) Leland is still grieving for his wife and son.
10. Leland is a study in intolerance and ___________.
11. Who tries to calm Leland and encourage him to stay?
12. Who leaves the apartment with Delia?
13. Which of the following does Angel not see in her future now?
14. What news does Sam have for Angel?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has diabetes.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) She has cancer.
15. Why are Guy's friends gathering to celebrate?
(a) Guy's new apartment.
(b) Guy's new job.
(c) Guy's shipment of costumes.
(d) Guy's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
2. Who does Leland suspect of being involved in Angel's abortion?
3. Why has Guy chilled champagne?
4. Which of the following does not describe Leland?
5. What does Angel give to Delia?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)