|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Angel's mood regarding marriage plans this morning?
(d) No interest at all.
2. What is Delia's mood this morning?
3. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
(b) Listen to the radio.
(c) Make love.
(d) Cook dinner.
4. Who does Leland suspect of being involved in Angel's abortion?
5. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
(a) Women's rights.
(b) Presidential campaign.
(c) Family planning.
6. Where is Sam waiting as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(a) The Cotton Club.
(b) The apartment building stoop.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The bus station.
7. Who comes into Guy's apartment to chat?
8. What news does Sam have for Angel?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has cancer.
(c) She has diabetes.
(d) He is in love with her.
9. How long has it been since Angel has seen Leland?
(a) Two months.
(b) One week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
10. What do Delia and Angel do for a long moment?
(a) Hug each other.
(b) Stare at each other.
11. Where does Angel tell Guy she has been this morning?
(a) To church.
(b) To an audition.
(c) To get an abortion.
(d) To the market.
12. What does Guy suggest to Delia?
(a) That she go on the lecture circuit.
(b) That she color her hair.
(c) That she open a second clinic.
(d) That she accompany him to Paris.
13. Leland immediately begins to plan for ______________.
(a) A house.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) A dinner.
(d) A wedding.
14. Which of the following does not describe Leland?
15. How was Delia's proposed clinic site destroyed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of jewelry does Leland give Angel?
2. What does Sam tell Angel about an abortion?
3. How many people were injured in the bombing?
4. What does Leland bring with him when he arrives this morning?
5. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)