|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guy doing as Act 2, Scene 4 opens?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Fixing breakfast.
(c) Drinking coffee.
(d) Preparing costumes for delivery.
2. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Civil Rights Movement.
(d) Reproductive rights.
3. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
(a) Homosexuality is against the law.
(b) He has a migraine.
(c) He has an early morning meeting.
(d) He feels a cold coming on.
4. Who does Leland suspect of being involved in Angel's abortion?
5. How was Delia's proposed clinic site destroyed?
6. What advice does Sam give Leland?
(a) Forget Angel and go back home.
(b) Buy a good suit.
(c) Get a haircut.
(d) Get a better job.
7. What is Angel's mood regarding marriage plans this morning?
(a) No interest at all.
8. What is sitting on the table awaiting some guests?
(a) A buffet.
(b) High tea.
9. What piece of jewelry does Leland give Angel?
(a) Emerald brooch.
(b) Sapphire bracelet.
(c) Ruby earrings.
(d) Diamond ring.
10. Which of the following does Angel not do as the play comes to an end?
(a) Ponders her future.
(b) Looks out the window.
(c) Auditions for a new job.
(d) Sips champagne.
11. Leland can be described as __________________.
12. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Margaret Thatcher.
(b) Princess Margaret.
(c) Margaret Truman.
(d) Margaret Sanger.
13. Why does Delia return to her own apartment?
(a) To pack some clothes.
(b) To take a shower.
(c) To turn off the stove.
(d) To get champagne glasses.
14. The jewelry Leland gives Angel was also worn by ______________ and his wife.
(a) His aunt.
(b) His sister.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
15. Why does Angel return to the apartment?
(a) She forgot her keys/
(b) She forgot her purse.
(c) She thinks everyone is gone.
(d) She forgot her ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leland react to Guy's homosexuality?
2. Which of the following is not included in a cable sent to Guy?
3. How much of the rent money does Guy have?
4. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
5. What does Sam realize when he runs into Leland?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)