Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
(a) She can take it or leave it.
(b) She is thrilled.
(c) She is not happy.
(d) She has no reaction.
2. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
(a) Family planning.
(b) Women's rights.
(d) Presidential campaign.
3. Why does Delia return to her own apartment?
(a) To take a shower.
(b) To get champagne glasses.
(c) To pack some clothes.
(d) To turn off the stove.
4. What is Delia's mood this morning?
5. What is the national hardship facing America at the time of the story?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War I.
6. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Reproductive rights.
(b) Civil Rights Movement.
7. Which two characters go out to dinner to celebrate?
(a) Delia and Sam.
(b) Angel and Leland.
(c) Angel and Guy.
(d) Delia and Guy.
8. How does Leland react to Guy's homosexuality?
(a) He is curious.
(b) He has no reaction.
(c) He is very upset.
(d) He is offended.
9. Who does Leland suspect of being involved in Angel's abortion?
10. To what city is Guy headed?
11. Guy expects good news to come from ___________________ any day.
(a) Josephine Baker.
(b) His last job interview.
(c) His former employer.
(d) The welfare board.
12. What is posted on Guy's apartment door?
(a) A package delivery slip.
(b) An eviction notice.
(c) A maintenance request.
(d) A telegram.
13. How many people were injured in the bombing?
14. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
15. What happened to Guy on his way home?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) He got his shoes shined.
(c) He was accosted.
(d) He got caught in the rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Angel has seen Leland?
2. What does Angel give to Delia?
3. What has Angel decided to do?
4. Which of the following does Angel not see in her future now?
5. What does Guy purchase for Angel?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)