|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Loan her some money.
(b) Drive her to the station.
(c) Perform an abortion.
(d) Take her to dinner.
2. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Reading a newspaper.
(b) Trying to calm Delia.
(c) Drinking coffee.
3. What does Angel give to Delia?
(a) A picture of Sam.
(b) Theater tickets.
(c) A glass of champagne.
(d) A new lipstick.
4. Where is Sam waiting as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(a) The Cotton Club.
(b) The apartment building stoop.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The bus station.
5. Which of the following is not included in a cable sent to Guy?
(a) First class ticket.
(b) Expense money.
(c) A marriage proposal.
(d) A job offer.
6. Why has Guy chilled champagne?
(a) To toast the new year.
(b) To make Mimosas.
(c) To celebrate the opening of the clinic.
(d) For bon voyage toasts.
7. What advice does Sam give Leland?
(a) Get a haircut.
(b) Buy a good suit.
(c) Forget Angel and go back home.
(d) Get a better job.
8. Who has not been seen since Sam's murder?
9. Which two characters go out to dinner to celebrate?
(a) Angel and Guy.
(b) Angel and Leland.
(c) Delia and Sam.
(d) Delia and Guy.
10. Who leaves the apartment with Delia?
11. What does Angel admit to Leland after he questions her?
(a) She wants to break up with him.
(b) She has had an abortion.
(c) She wants to move away from New York.
(d) She wants lots of children.
12. What does Leland pull from his belt?
(a) A gun.
(b) A flyer.
(c) A money clip.
(d) A handkerchief.
13. What is Guy doing as Act 2, Scene 4 opens?
(a) Preparing costumes for delivery.
(b) Fixing breakfast.
(c) Reading the newspaper.
(d) Drinking coffee.
14. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
15. Angel tells Leland that Guy is her ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy purchase for Angel?
2. Guy expects good news to come from ___________________ any day.
3. Who has sent a telegram to Guy?
4. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
5. Who does Leland suspect of being involved in Angel's abortion?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)