|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Leland?
2. What is sitting on the table awaiting some guests?
(c) High tea.
(d) A buffet.
3. What does Leland pull from his belt?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A gun.
(c) A flyer.
(d) A money clip.
4. Who makes a surprise visit to Angel?
5. What does Guy purchase for Angel?
(a) Theater tickets.
(b) A new car.
(c) A mink stole.
(d) A ticket to Paris.
6. How was Delia's proposed clinic site destroyed?
7. What is Angel doing when Guy returns to the apartment?
(a) Setting the table.
(b) Taking a shower.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Reading a book.
8. Why are Guy's friends gathering to celebrate?
(a) Guy's shipment of costumes.
(b) Guy's new apartment.
(c) Guy's birthday.
(d) Guy's new job.
9. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
(a) Cook dinner.
(c) Make love.
(d) Listen to the radio.
10. Who does Leland suspect of being involved in Angel's abortion?
11. Who offers Delia some office space?
12. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two days.
13. Leland can be described as __________________.
14. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two years.
(d) Two hours.
15. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A new apartment.
(b) A raise.
(c) A new job.
(d) A telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Delia's mood this morning?
2. What has Guy done for Angel?
3. What is Guy's appearance when he returns home?
4. What does Angel give to Delia?
5. Which of the following is not included in a cable sent to Guy?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)