|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angel respond to Leland's marriage proposal?
(a) She accepts.
(b) She says she'll think about it.
(c) She flat out refuses.
(d) She has no reaction.
2. Who is Sam waiting for as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Who attacked Guy on the sidewalk?
(a) White merchants.
(b) Some gang members.
(c) Some police officers.
(d) Hoodlums who dislike homosexuals.
5. What does Guy purchase for Angel?
(a) A ticket to Paris.
(b) A mink stole.
(c) A new car.
(d) Theater tickets.
6. Who has not been seen since Sam's murder?
7. What does Leland bring with him when he arrives this morning?
(a) A rocking chair.
(b) Bagels and coffee.
(d) Plane tickets.
8. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Reproductive rights.
(b) Civil Rights Movement.
9. What is sitting on the table awaiting some guests?
(c) High tea.
(d) A buffet.
10. How was Delia's proposed clinic site destroyed?
11. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
(a) She is not happy.
(b) She is thrilled.
(c) She has no reaction.
(d) She can take it or leave it.
12. How does Leland kill Sam?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Stabs him.
(c) Strangles him.
(d) Poisons him.
13. Which of the following does not describe Leland?
14. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A new job.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) A raise.
(d) A telegram.
15. Why are Guy's friends gathering to celebrate?
(a) Guy's shipment of costumes.
(b) Guy's new job.
(c) Guy's birthday.
(d) Guy's new apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guy's reaction to the eviction notice?
2. Who makes a surprise visit to Angel?
3. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
4. What advice does Sam give Leland?
5. What does Sam wish Angel had asked Delia about?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)