|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacked Guy on the sidewalk?
(a) White merchants.
(b) Some police officers.
(c) Some gang members.
(d) Hoodlums who dislike homosexuals.
2. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Reading a newspaper.
(c) Trying to calm Delia.
(d) Drinking coffee.
3. What is sitting on the table awaiting some guests?
(a) A buffet.
(c) High tea.
4. Where does Angel tell Guy she has been this morning?
(a) To the market.
(b) To an audition.
(c) To get an abortion.
(d) To church.
5. Which of the following does Angel not do as the play comes to an end?
(a) Ponders her future.
(b) Auditions for a new job.
(c) Sips champagne.
(d) Looks out the window.
6. What does Guy purchase for Angel?
(a) A new car.
(b) Theater tickets.
(c) A ticket to Paris.
(d) A mink stole.
7. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A new job.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A raise.
(d) A new apartment.
8. What is Guy's reaction to the eviction notice?
(d) No reaction.
9. What does Sam wish Angel had asked Delia about?
(a) Gourmet cuisine.
(b) Fine jewelry.
(c) Birth control.
(d) Dress designers.
10. Where does Leland shoot Sam?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the face.
11. Which of the following does not describe Leland?
12. What is Delia's mood this morning?
13. What is Guy's demeanor to Angel after he hears of her abortion?
14. The jewelry Leland gives Angel was also worn by ______________ and his wife.
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His grandmother.
15. Who offers Delia some office space?
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Sam give Leland?
2. How was Delia's proposed clinic site destroyed?
3. To what city is Guy headed?
4. Why does Delia return to her own apartment?
5. Leland is a study in intolerance and ___________.
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)