|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into Guy's apartment to chat?
2. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
(a) Listen to the radio.
(b) Cook dinner.
(d) Make love.
3. Who has not been seen since Sam's murder?
4. Leland immediately begins to plan for ______________.
(a) A dinner.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A fundraiser.
(d) A house.
5. Leland tells Angel that she's lucky __________________________.
(a) To have met him.
(b) He'll let her live after such horrific news.
(c) To be such a talented singer.
(d) To be living in New York.
6. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
(a) Family planning.
(b) Women's rights.
(d) Presidential campaign.
7. In what way has Sam helped Angel before?
(a) Co-signed on a loan.
(b) Loaned her money.
(c) Performed an abortion.
(d) Paid her rent.
8. How many costumes has Guy shipped?
9. What is the national hardship facing America at the time of the story?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Vietnam War.
10. How does Leland kill Sam?
(a) Strangles him.
(b) Poisons him.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Shoots him.
11. How much of the rent money does Guy have?
(a) Some of it.
(b) None of it.
(c) Not quite the full amount.
(d) All of it.
12. Leland can be described as __________________.
13. How long has it been since Angel has seen Leland?
(a) Two months.
(b) One week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
14. Who offers Delia some office space?
15. How does Angel now view her future?
(b) No reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Leland?
2. Who spots Angel returning to the apartment?
3. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
4. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
5. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)