|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Delia's mood this morning?
2. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
(a) Cook dinner.
(c) Make love.
(d) Listen to the radio.
3. What does Angel give to Delia?
(a) Theater tickets.
(b) A new lipstick.
(c) A picture of Sam.
(d) A glass of champagne.
4. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Princess Margaret.
(b) Margaret Thatcher.
(c) Margaret Sanger.
(d) Margaret Truman.
5. Who spots Angel returning to the apartment?
(b) The police officer.
(c) The landlord.
6. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
(a) He has an early morning meeting.
(b) Homosexuality is against the law.
(c) He has a migraine.
(d) He feels a cold coming on.
7. Which of the following does Angel not see in her future now?
8. To whom has Guy shipped the costumes?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Carole Lombard.
(c) Josephine Baker.
(d) Mae West.
9. How does Angel now view her future?
(a) No reaction.
10. What happened to Guy on his way home?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) He got his shoes shined.
(c) He was accosted.
(d) He got caught in the rain.
11. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A new apartment.
(b) A raise.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A new job.
12. What is sitting on the table awaiting some guests?
(a) High tea.
(b) A buffet.
13. What is Angel's mood regarding marriage plans this morning?
(d) No interest at all.
14. Where does Leland shoot Sam?
(a) In the leg.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the face.
(d) In the back.
15. What does Angel admit to Leland after he questions her?
(a) She wants lots of children.
(b) She wants to move away from New York.
(c) She has had an abortion.
(d) She wants to break up with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leland offer to Angel?
2. What is Guy's appearance when he returns home?
3. Who makes a surprise visit to Angel?
4. Leland is a study in intolerance and ___________.
5. What does Guy purchase for Angel?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)