|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way has Sam helped Angel before?
(a) Loaned her money.
(b) Performed an abortion.
(c) Co-signed on a loan.
(d) Paid her rent.
2. What is Guy's appearance when he returns home?
3. Why are Guy's friends gathering to celebrate?
(a) Guy's new apartment.
(b) Guy's birthday.
(c) Guy's new job.
(d) Guy's shipment of costumes.
4. Where does Angel tell Guy she has been this morning?
(a) To get an abortion.
(b) To the market.
(c) To church.
(d) To an audition.
5. What does Guy purchase for Angel?
(a) A ticket to Paris.
(b) A mink stole.
(c) Theater tickets.
(d) A new car.
6. Which of the following does Angel not see in her future now?
7. Who makes a surprise visit to Angel?
8. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Civil Rights Movement.
(c) Reproductive rights.
9. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Trying to calm Delia.
(c) Drinking coffee.
(d) Reading a newspaper.
10. Who has not been seen since Sam's murder?
11. How much of the rent money does Guy have?
(a) Some of it.
(b) Not quite the full amount.
(c) None of it.
(d) All of it.
12. Who comes into Guy's apartment to chat?
13. For what is Guy holding out hope?
(a) His old job at the Cotton Club.
(b) His ultimate dream.
(c) A new lover.
(d) A better apartment.
14. What does Leland offer to Angel?
(a) A job.
(b) A home.
(c) A car.
15. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
(a) He has an early morning meeting.
(b) He has a migraine.
(c) He feels a cold coming on.
(d) Homosexuality is against the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the national hardship facing America at the time of the story?
2. What is Angel doing when Guy returns to the apartment?
3. What does Sam realize when he runs into Leland?
4. Leland immediately begins to plan for ______________.
5. How much time has passed since the last scene?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)