|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Angel return to the apartment?
(a) She forgot her purse.
(b) She forgot her keys/
(c) She thinks everyone is gone.
(d) She forgot her ticket.
2. Which of the following did not characterize Harlem in the 1920s?
3. How does Angel respond to Leland's marriage proposal?
(a) She says she'll think about it.
(b) She flat out refuses.
(c) She accepts.
(d) She has no reaction.
4. What does Sam realize when he runs into Leland?
(a) Leland is drunk.
(b) Leland is still grieving for his wife and son.
(c) Leland knows about the abortion.
(d) Leland has gone insane.
5. What piece of jewelry does Leland give Angel?
(a) Ruby earrings.
(b) Sapphire bracelet.
(c) Diamond ring.
(d) Emerald brooch.
6. Leland tells Angel that she's lucky __________________________.
(a) To have met him.
(b) He'll let her live after such horrific news.
(c) To be such a talented singer.
(d) To be living in New York.
7. How many people were injured in the bombing?
8. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
(a) She is not happy.
(b) She is thrilled.
(c) She has no reaction.
(d) She can take it or leave it.
9. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Family planning.
(b) Women's rights.
(c) Unemployment benefits.
10. What does Sam wish Angel had asked Delia about?
(a) Dress designers.
(b) Fine jewelry.
(c) Gourmet cuisine.
(d) Birth control.
11. Who comes into Guy's apartment to chat?
12. What does Angel give to Delia?
(a) Theater tickets.
(b) A glass of champagne.
(c) A new lipstick.
(d) A picture of Sam.
13. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two years.
(d) Two days.
14. What is Angel's mood regarding marriage plans this morning?
(a) No interest at all.
15. Where does Sam tell Angel to meet him tomorrow morning?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The cafe.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Delia distressed as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
2. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
3. How many costumes has Guy shipped?
4. What news does Sam have for Angel?
5. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)