|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Delia's mood this morning?
2. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Trying to calm Delia.
(b) Reading a newspaper.
(d) Drinking coffee.
3. How long has it been since Angel has seen Leland?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two months.
4. How many people were injured in the bombing?
5. Angel tells Leland that Guy is her ______________.
6. For what is Guy holding out hope?
(a) A new lover.
(b) His old job at the Cotton Club.
(c) A better apartment.
(d) His ultimate dream.
7. Who attacked Guy on the sidewalk?
(a) White merchants.
(b) Hoodlums who dislike homosexuals.
(c) Some gang members.
(d) Some police officers.
8. What news does Sam have for Angel?
(a) She has diabetes.
(b) She has cancer.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) She is pregnant.
9. What is sitting on the table awaiting some guests?
(a) High tea.
(b) A buffet.
10. Why is Delia distressed as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Her mother has died.
(b) Her dog died.
(c) She lost her purse.
(d) Her proposed clinic site is destroyed.
11. Which of the following does not describe Leland?
12. What does Leland realize about Guy?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is a homosexual.
(c) He has a great singing voice.
(d) He is very talented.
13. What does Leland pull from his belt?
(a) A money clip.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A gun.
(d) A flyer.
14. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Perform an abortion.
(b) Drive her to the station.
(c) Loan her some money.
(d) Take her to dinner.
15. What is Angel's mood regarding marriage plans this morning?
(d) No interest at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the rent money does Guy have?
2. How much time has passed since the last scene?
3. What does Sam wish Angel had asked Delia about?
4. What is Angel doing when Guy returns to the apartment?
5. Which of the following does Angel not see in her future now?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)