|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
(a) She can take it or leave it.
(b) She has no reaction.
(c) She is not happy.
(d) She is thrilled.
2. How does Angel now view her future?
(b) No reaction.
3. What news does Angel give Leland?
(a) She found a new job.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She is moving to Europe.
4. Which of the following is not included in a cable sent to Guy?
(a) A job offer.
(b) First class ticket.
(c) A marriage proposal.
(d) Expense money.
5. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Trying to calm Delia.
(c) Drinking coffee.
(d) Reading a newspaper.
6. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Margaret Sanger.
(b) Princess Margaret.
(c) Margaret Thatcher.
(d) Margaret Truman.
7. How many costumes has Guy shipped?
8. What is Angel's mood regarding marriage plans this morning?
(d) No interest at all.
9. Why are Guy's friends gathering to celebrate?
(a) Guy's new job.
(b) Guy's shipment of costumes.
(c) Guy's birthday.
(d) Guy's new apartment.
10. Leland is a study in intolerance and ___________.
11. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
(b) Presidential campaign.
(c) Women's rights.
(d) Family planning.
12. What does Guy suggest to Delia?
(a) That she color her hair.
(b) That she open a second clinic.
(c) That she accompany him to Paris.
(d) That she go on the lecture circuit.
13. Who makes a surprise visit to Angel?
14. Which of the following does Angel not see in her future now?
15. What is Guy's reaction to the eviction notice?
(c) No reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Guy done for Angel?
2. How much of the rent money does Guy have?
3. What has Angel decided to do?
4. What happened to Guy on his way home?
5. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)