|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leland is a study in intolerance and ___________.
2. Angel tells Leland that Guy is her ______________.
3. What does Leland pull from his belt?
(a) A flyer.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A gun.
(d) A money clip.
4. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A new job.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A raise.
5. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Family planning.
(c) Unemployment benefits.
(d) Women's rights.
6. Who leaves the apartment with Delia?
7. What is Delia's mood this morning?
8. Leland immediately begins to plan for ______________.
(a) A house.
(b) A dinner.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A fundraiser.
9. What does Guy suggest to Delia?
(a) That she open a second clinic.
(b) That she accompany him to Paris.
(c) That she color her hair.
(d) That she go on the lecture circuit.
10. What does Angel give to Delia?
(a) Theater tickets.
(b) A picture of Sam.
(c) A glass of champagne.
(d) A new lipstick.
11. Where is Sam waiting as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The apartment building stoop.
(d) The Cotton Club.
12. How was Delia's proposed clinic site destroyed?
13. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
(b) Make love.
(c) Cook dinner.
(d) Listen to the radio.
14. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two hours.
15. Why does Delia return to her own apartment?
(a) To turn off the stove.
(b) To get champagne glasses.
(c) To take a shower.
(d) To pack some clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Angel tell Guy she has been this morning?
2. Which of the following does Angel not see in her future now?
3. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
4. Who tries to calm Leland and encourage him to stay?
5. What is Guy's demeanor to Angel after he hears of her abortion?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)