|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Loan her some money.
(b) Drive her to the station.
(c) Perform an abortion.
(d) Take her to dinner.
2. Where does Sam tell Angel to meet him tomorrow morning?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The cafe.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The clinic.
3. Where is the office space that Sam offers Delia?
(a) In a suburb.
(b) In a building where he had his first office.
(c) In an abandoned hotel.
(d) In an office park.
4. Which two characters go out to dinner to celebrate?
(a) Angel and Guy.
(b) Delia and Guy.
(c) Delia and Sam.
(d) Angel and Leland.
5. Who does Leland suspect of being involved in Angel's abortion?
6. What has Angel decided to do?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Get back with Nick.
(c) Marry Leland.
(d) Stay with Tony.
7. Leland can be described as __________________.
8. Which of the following is not included in a cable sent to Guy?
(a) A job offer.
(b) A marriage proposal.
(c) Expense money.
(d) First class ticket.
9. What does Leland pull from his belt?
(a) A gun.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A money clip.
(d) A flyer.
10. What happened to Guy on his way home?
(a) He was accosted.
(b) He was hit by a car.
(c) He got his shoes shined.
(d) He got caught in the rain.
11. In what way has Sam helped Angel before?
(a) Co-signed on a loan.
(b) Paid her rent.
(c) Performed an abortion.
(d) Loaned her money.
12. How long has it been since Angel has seen Leland?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
13. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A new apartment.
(b) A raise.
(c) A new job.
(d) A telegram.
14. What does Sam tell Angel about an abortion?
(a) He can't do it.
(b) He will do it.
(c) He will think about it.
(d) He doesn't say anything.
15. Which of the following does Angel not see in her future now?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Angel tell Leland?
2. How does Leland react to Guy's homosexuality?
3. Where does Angel tell Guy she has been this morning?
4. Why has Guy chilled champagne?
5. How much of the rent money does Guy have?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)