Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of jobs is Guy forced to take now?
(b) Hotel valet staff.
(c) Restaurant wait staff.
(d) Various design and sewing jobs.
2. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Margaret Sanger.
(b) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(c) Madame Curie.
(d) Josephine Baker.
3. What does Angel become for Tony?
(a) A cocktail waitress.
(b) A singer.
(c) A wife.
(d) His mistress.
4. With whom does Angel have a date tonight?
5. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
6. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
(a) Second hand store.
(d) Family planning clinic.
7. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
8. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
(a) Gives her a raise.
(b) Marries her.
(c) Fires her.
(d) Promotes her.
9. Who is Leland mourning?
(a) His wife and son.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
10. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
(a) He got a new job.
(b) He is in love.
(c) He lost his dog.
(d) He received a cable.
11. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Nick's fraternity brother.
(b) Angel's voice coach.
(c) Nick's bouncer at the club.
(d) Angel and Guy's friend.
12. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
(a) He doesn't want her to laugh at him.
(b) He doesn't want her to worry.
(c) He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
(d) He doesn't want to upset her.
13. For what type of job has Angel looked?
14. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Pearl Clements.
(b) Pearl Cleage.
(c) Pearl Clawson.
(d) Patricia Cleage.
15. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
(a) Guy Jacobson.
(b) Guy Fawkes.
(c) Gus Jacobs.
(d) Guy Jacobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam give Angel?
2. What does Leland promise Angel?
3. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
4. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
5. What is Langston Hughes' profession?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)