|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Guy to send the gowns?
2. During what season of the year does the story begin?
3. How long ago did Leland's wife die?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 8 weeks.
4. What time is it when the play begins?
(a) 11 p.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(d) 3 p.m.
5. Who does Guy use as a model as he works on a dress?
6. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
(a) Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
(b) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
(c) Reverend Billy Graham.
(d) Reverend Al Sharpton.
7. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He has also lost his job.
(b) He is moving to Manhattan.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He is not gay.
8. What is Langston Hughes' profession?
9. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
10. Who is Leland mourning?
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife and son.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
11. What do Angel and Leland do after everyone leaves?
(a) Watch a movie.
(b) Stay in the apartment to talk.
(c) Listen to the radio.
(d) Go out for dinner.
12. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
(a) Margaret Sanger.
(b) Langston Hughes.
(c) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell.
(d) Dr. Benjamin Spock.
13. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
14. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
(a) He is in love.
(b) He received a cable.
(c) He got a new job.
(d) He lost his dog.
15. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Pearl Clements.
(b) Patricia Cleage.
(c) Pearl Clawson.
(d) Pearl Cleage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Delia leave Guy's apartment?
2. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
3. Where does Angel work?
4. How much time has passed since the last scene?
5. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)