|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angel feel about Leland?
(a) Cautiously optimistic.
(b) Lucky to have met him.
(d) Not sure yet.
2. What would Leland like to do with Angel?
(a) Go bowling.
(b) Go to the opera.
(c) Listen to her sing.
(d) Pursue a relationship.
3. How many job offers has Angel received?
4. For what type of job has Angel looked?
5. What does Josephine Baker want from Guy?
(a) Designer addresses.
(b) Photos of his work.
(c) Sample gowns.
(d) Dress sketches.
6. What does Leland promise Angel?
(a) He will take her to Europe.
(b) He will build her a house.
(c) He will return tomorrow night.
(d) He will buy her a diamond ring.
7. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
(a) Marries her.
(b) Gives her a raise.
(c) Fires her.
(d) Promotes her.
8. In what way does Angel remind Leland of his wife?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her cooking.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her smile.
9. What is Angel Allen's profession?
10. What is Delia's profession?
(d) Social worker.
11. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Nick's fraternity brother.
(b) Angel and Guy's friend.
(c) Nick's bouncer at the club.
(d) Angel's voice coach.
12. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her job.
13. What kind of luck has Angel had with men?
14. What is Guy's job at the club?
(b) Costume designer.
(d) Piano player.
15. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) Union Station.
(b) The Harlem Baptist Church.
(c) The Abyssinian Church.
(d) The Guggenheim Museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
2. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
3. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
4. Who is Delia's heroine?
5. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)