|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Guy to send the gowns?
2. In what way does Angel remind Leland of his wife?
(a) Her smile.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her cooking.
3. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
(a) He is in love.
(b) He got a new job.
(c) He received a cable.
(d) He lost his dog.
4. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
5. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Josephine Baker.
(b) Margaret Sanger.
(c) Madame Curie.
(d) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
6. How long ago did Leland's wife die?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 8 months.
7. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Nick's bouncer at the club.
(b) Angel's voice coach.
(c) Nick's fraternity brother.
(d) Angel and Guy's friend.
8. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
(a) Langston Hughes.
(b) Richard Pryor.
(c) Adam Clayton Powell.
(d) Dick Gregory.
9. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
10. What is Leland's line of work?
11. Who does not go out to dinner?
12. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
(d) Her mother.
13. What does Leland promise Angel?
(a) He will return tomorrow night.
(b) He will build her a house.
(c) He will take her to Europe.
(d) He will buy her a diamond ring.
14. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
15. What does Sam give Angel?
(a) Car maintenance.
(b) Some legal advice.
(c) A hangover cure.
(d) Free tax service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. Who is considering a relationship with Delia?
3. What is Delia's profession?
4. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
5. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)