|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Marilyn Monroe's.
(b) Josephine Baker's.
(c) Jane Mansfield's.
(d) Mae West's.
2. With whom does Angel have a date tonight?
3. What is Delia's profession?
(a) Social worker.
4. For what type of job has Angel looked?
5. In what way does Angel remind Leland of his wife?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her smile.
(d) Her cooking.
6. How does Angel feel about Leland?
(a) Cautiously optimistic.
(b) Not sure yet.
(c) Lucky to have met him.
7. Who is the man Angel is to audition for?
8. Who is considering a relationship with Delia?
9. How long has Leland been in New York?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six years.
(d) Six months.
10. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Her car.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her job.
11. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
(a) Richard Pryor.
(b) Langston Hughes.
(c) Dick Gregory.
(d) Adam Clayton Powell.
12. Angel learns that _________ has made arrangements for her to audition for a job.
13. What is Guy's job at the club?
(a) Costume designer.
(c) Piano player.
14. What has Angel been doing today?
(a) Taking a long nap.
(b) Sewing costumes.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Rehearsing for her audition.
15. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed since the last scene?
2. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
3. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
4. How many job offers has Angel received?
5. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)