|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
(a) She is Catholic.
(b) She doesn't attend church.
(c) She will go to Leland's church.
(d) She is Jewish.
2. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
(c) Her mother.
3. What has Delia established in Harlem?
(a) A family planning clinic.
(b) An AIDS clinic.
(c) A charter school.
(d) A halfway house.
4. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
(a) Second hand store.
(b) Family planning clinic.
5. Where does Guy want to go to design costumes?
6. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A New York City street.
(b) A library.
(c) A schoolyard.
(d) A bar.
7. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
8. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
(a) Some new clothes.
(b) More suitable, steady work.
(c) A night on the town.
(d) A husband.
9. How did Leland's wife die?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Car accident.
(d) In childbirth.
10. Where is Guy to send the gowns?
11. What is Guy's mood at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
12. Who does Guy use as a model as he works on a dress?
13. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Nick's fraternity brother.
(b) Nick's bouncer at the club.
(c) Angel and Guy's friend.
(d) Angel's voice coach.
14. How long has Leland been in New York?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six years.
(d) Six months.
15. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) One week.
(b) One hour.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of luck has Angel had with men?
2. Why does Angel accept the proposal from Tony?
3. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
4. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
5. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)