|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
(a) A new job.
(b) His 25th wedding anniversary.
(c) The delivery of twins at the hospital.
(d) Tenure at the university.
2. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
3. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
4. What does Leland represent to Angel?
5. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
(a) Marries her.
(b) Promotes her.
(c) Fires her.
(d) Gives her a raise.
6. Who does not go out to dinner?
7. What does Josephine Baker want from Guy?
(a) Designer addresses.
(b) Photos of his work.
(c) Dress sketches.
(d) Sample gowns.
8. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
9. What kind of jobs is Guy forced to take now?
(a) Restaurant wait staff.
(b) Various design and sewing jobs.
(d) Hotel valet staff.
10. Who goes to dinner with Sam and Delia?
11. Why does Angel accept the proposal from Tony?
(a) She lives to sing.
(b) She needs the money.
(c) She's always wanted to be married.
(d) She needs to network.
12. Where does Guy want to go to design costumes?
13. How does Angel feel about Leland?
(a) Cautiously optimistic.
(b) Not sure yet.
(c) Lucky to have met him.
14. How long ago did Leland's wife die?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 8 months.
15. Why does Delia leave Guy's apartment?
(a) To fix dinner.
(b) To take a shower.
(c) To get some sleep.
(d) To get ready for work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Leland mourning?
2. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
3. What does Leland promise Angel?
4. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
5. What is Leland's line of work?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)