|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He has also lost his job.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He is moving to Manhattan.
(d) He is not gay.
2. Who sent the cable to Guy?
(a) Josephine Baker.
(b) Jane Mansfield.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Mae West.
3. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) The Abyssinian Church.
(b) The Guggenheim Museum.
(c) The Harlem Baptist Church.
(d) Union Station.
4. What time is it when the play begins?
(a) 11 p.m.
(b) 3 p.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
5. Who does not go out to dinner?
6. What kind of luck has Angel had with men?
7. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(b) Margaret Sanger.
(c) Josephine Baker.
(d) Madame Curie.
8. What is Guy's mood at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
9. What does Angel tell Leland?
(a) She can't see herself married.
(b) She doesn't want to be compared to his dead wife.
(c) She doesn't love him in that way.
(d) She doesn't love him.
10. What is Angel Allen's profession?
11. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
(a) Marries her.
(b) Fires her.
(c) Promotes her.
(d) Gives her a raise.
12. How many job offers has Angel received?
13. What are Leland's plans for tonight?
(a) Dinner with friends.
(b) A date with Angel.
(c) Basketball with buddies.
(d) Church meeting.
14. What is Langston Hughes' profession?
15. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Angel learned about Nick?
2. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
3. Where does Angel work?
4. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
5. What is Guy's job at the club?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)