|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state has Leland come to New York?
(c) South Carolina.
2. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Jane Mansfield's.
(b) Mae West's.
(c) Marilyn Monroe's.
(d) Josephine Baker's.
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few days.
4. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
5. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He is not gay.
(b) He is moving to Manhattan.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He has also lost his job.
6. What kind of luck has Angel had with men?
7. How long ago did Leland's wife die?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 8 months.
8. Who does not go out to dinner?
9. What do Angel and Leland do after everyone leaves?
(a) Stay in the apartment to talk.
(b) Go out for dinner.
(c) Listen to the radio.
(d) Watch a movie.
10. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
(a) Leland Cunningham.
(b) Leland Corson.
(c) Leland McCormick.
(d) Levi Cunningham.
11. How long has Leland been in New York?
(a) Six years.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six days.
12. What does Leland promise Angel?
(a) He will build her a house.
(b) He will buy her a diamond ring.
(c) He will take her to Europe.
(d) He will return tomorrow night.
13. Why is Angel upset when she returns home?
(a) She spilled coffee on her new dress.
(b) She can't find her turquoise hat.
(c) She lost her purse.
(d) Her audition was a bust.
14. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
(a) She doesn't attend church.
(b) She is Jewish.
(c) She will go to Leland's church.
(d) She is Catholic.
15. Why does Angel accept the proposal from Tony?
(a) She lives to sing.
(b) She needs the money.
(c) She's always wanted to be married.
(d) She needs to network.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
2. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
3. What has Angel been doing today?
4. How many job offers has Angel received?
5. Who is the man Angel is to audition for?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)