|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
2. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
(a) Take a typing class.
(b) Work in the clinic.
(c) Go home to Indiana.
(d) Finish her degree.
3. What does Josephine Baker want from Guy?
(a) Sample gowns.
(b) Photos of his work.
(c) Dress sketches.
(d) Designer addresses.
4. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Nick's fraternity brother.
(b) Angel's voice coach.
(c) Angel and Guy's friend.
(d) Nick's bouncer at the club.
5. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
(c) Second hand store.
(d) Family planning clinic.
6. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
(a) Leland McCormick.
(b) Levi Cunningham.
(c) Leland Corson.
(d) Leland Cunningham.
7. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) Her job.
8. What is Leland's line of work?
9. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
10. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
11. From what state has Leland come to New York?
(d) South Carolina.
12. How did Leland's wife die?
(a) Car accident.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) In childbirth.
13. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
(a) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell.
(b) Langston Hughes.
(c) Margaret Sanger.
(d) Dr. Benjamin Spock.
14. Angel learns that _________ has made arrangements for her to audition for a job.
15. What is Guy's mood at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drives Angel further into despair?
2. Who does not go out to dinner?
3. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
4. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
5. What time is it when the play begins?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)