Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. Who are the first characters introduced in Act 1, Scene 1 and what are they doing?
3. What is the reason for Angel's being drunk?
4. Who is Delia and how is she introduced?
5. What is Guy's dream?
6. What is happening socially and culturally in America that present challenges to the characters?
Short Essay Question - Act 1, Scene 2
7. Why does Angel end...
This section contains 702 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)