Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
3. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
4. During what season of the year does the story begin?
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
6. What time is it when the play begins?
7. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
8. What is Angel Allen's profession?
9. Where does Angel work?
10. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
This section contains 3,234 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)