|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Leland like to do with Angel?
(a) Pursue a relationship.
(b) Go to the opera.
(c) Go bowling.
(d) Listen to her sing.
2. What does Sam tell Angel about an abortion?
(a) He doesn't say anything.
(b) He can't do it.
(c) He will think about it.
(d) He will do it.
3. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
4. Which of the following did not characterize Harlem in the 1920s?
5. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angel feel about Leland?
2. What does Leland pull from his belt?
3. Who leaves the apartment with Delia?
4. How much of the rent money does Guy have?
5. Who is Delia's heroine?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)