|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Guy holding out hope?
(a) His old job at the Cotton Club.
(b) A new lover.
(c) His ultimate dream.
(d) A better apartment.
2. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
(a) Homosexuality is against the law.
(b) He has a migraine.
(c) He feels a cold coming on.
(d) He has an early morning meeting.
3. What does Guy suggest to Delia?
(a) That she color her hair.
(b) That she accompany him to Paris.
(c) That she open a second clinic.
(d) That she go on the lecture circuit.
4. What is Angel doing as she talks to Guy?
(a) Getting ready for her date.
(b) Ironing a dress.
(c) Curling her hair.
(d) Washing dishes.
5. What is Guy's demeanor to Angel after he hears of her abortion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Angel's mood regarding marriage plans this morning?
2. Why is Delia distressed as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
3. Who has not been seen since Sam's murder?
4. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
5. What is Delia's profession?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)