|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leland react to Guy's homosexuality?
(a) He has no reaction.
(b) He is very upset.
(c) He is curious.
(d) He is offended.
2. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few hours.
3. What news does Angel give Leland?
(a) She found a new job.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is moving to Europe.
(d) She is pregnant.
4. Where is Guy to send the gowns?
5. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
(a) Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
(b) Reverend Billy Graham.
(c) Reverend Al Sharpton.
(d) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Delia's mood this morning?
2. What are Leland's plans for tonight?
3. What does Guy purchase for Angel?
4. Leland immediately begins to plan for ______________.
5. What time is it when the play begins?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)