|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(b) Reproductive rights.
(c) Civil Rights Movement.
2. What are Leland's plans for tonight?
(a) Dinner with friends.
(b) Church meeting.
(c) A date with Angel.
(d) Basketball with buddies.
3. What is Guy's reaction to the eviction notice?
(b) No reaction.
4. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Nick's bouncer at the club.
(b) Nick's fraternity brother.
(c) Angel's voice coach.
(d) Angel and Guy's friend.
5. Which of the following did not characterize Harlem in the 1920s?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guy's mood at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
2. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
3. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
4. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
5. What does Leland represent to Angel?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)