|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Drive her to the station.
(b) Take her to dinner.
(c) Perform an abortion.
(d) Loan her some money.
2. What is posted on Guy's apartment door?
(a) A telegram.
(b) An eviction notice.
(c) A maintenance request.
(d) A package delivery slip.
3. Which of the following issues is not addressed in BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(c) Reproductive rights.
(d) Civil Rights Movement.
4. What is Guy's reaction to the eviction notice?
(a) No reaction.
5. Leland is intent on finding a new ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Angel tell Guy she has been this morning?
2. Who comes into Guy's apartment to chat?
3. Who is the man Angel is to audition for?
4. What is Leland's line of work?
5. During what season of the year does the story begin?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)