|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leland mourning?
(a) His father.
(b) His wife and son.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
2. How does Angel feel about Leland?
(a) Lucky to have met him.
(b) Not sure yet.
(d) Cautiously optimistic.
3. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(b) Margaret Sanger.
(c) Josephine Baker.
(d) Madame Curie.
4. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Angel and Guy's friend.
(b) Nick's fraternity brother.
(c) Angel's voice coach.
(d) Nick's bouncer at the club.
5. Why is Delia distressed as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Her mother has died.
(b) She lost her purse.
(c) Her proposed clinic site is destroyed.
(d) Her dog died.
Short Answer Questions
1. The jewelry Leland gives Angel was also worn by ______________ and his wife.
2. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
4. What are Leland's plans for tonight?
5. Why does Delia leave Guy's apartment?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)