|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
(a) A husband.
(b) Some new clothes.
(c) A night on the town.
(d) More suitable, steady work.
2. What does Sam wish Angel had asked Delia about?
(a) Birth control.
(b) Fine jewelry.
(c) Gourmet cuisine.
(d) Dress designers.
3. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
(a) A university.
(b) A family planning clinic.
(c) A music school.
(d) A charter school.
4. What does Sam realize when he runs into Leland?
(a) Leland knows about the abortion.
(b) Leland is still grieving for his wife and son.
(c) Leland has gone insane.
(d) Leland is drunk.
5. To whom has Guy shipped the costumes?
(a) Carole Lombard.
(b) Mae West.
(c) Josephine Baker.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Guy want to go to design costumes?
2. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
3. What does Angel become for Tony?
4. Why has Guy chilled champagne?
5. Who is Guy's neighbor?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)