|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Langston Hughes' profession?
2. What does Leland realize about Guy?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He has a great singing voice.
(c) He is very talented.
(d) He is a homosexual.
3. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Unemployment benefits.
(b) Women's rights.
(d) Family planning.
4. What are Leland's plans for tonight?
(a) A date with Angel.
(b) Basketball with buddies.
(c) Church meeting.
(d) Dinner with friends.
5. Which of the following does Angel not do as the play comes to an end?
(a) Sips champagne.
(b) Ponders her future.
(c) Auditions for a new job.
(d) Looks out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of jewelry does Leland give Angel?
2. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
3. What has Delia established in Harlem?
4. What is Leland's reaction to Angel's new gig?
5. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)