|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leland shoot Sam?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the face.
(d) In the leg.
2. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He is moving to Manhattan.
(c) He is not gay.
(d) He has also lost his job.
3. What does Josephine Baker want from Guy?
(a) Dress sketches.
(b) Sample gowns.
(c) Designer addresses.
(d) Photos of his work.
4. What is in the box that Leland leaves for Angel?
(a) A dress.
(b) A book.
(c) A purse.
(d) A hat.
5. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A new job.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A new apartment.
(d) A raise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angel learns that _________ has made arrangements for her to audition for a job.
2. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
3. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
4. How much time has passed since the last scene?
5. How long ago did Leland's wife die?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)