|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
2. What do Angel and Leland do after everyone leaves?
(a) Listen to the radio.
(b) Stay in the apartment to talk.
(c) Watch a movie.
(d) Go out for dinner.
3. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Madame Curie.
(b) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(c) Margaret Sanger.
(d) Josephine Baker.
4. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War I.
5. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
(a) Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
(b) Reverend Billy Graham.
(c) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
(d) Reverend Al Sharpton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of luck has Angel had with men?
2. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
3. Which two characters go out to dinner to celebrate?
4. What is Delia's mood this morning?
5. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)