|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Leland like to do with Angel?
(a) Go to the opera.
(b) Go bowling.
(c) Listen to her sing.
(d) Pursue a relationship.
2. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A library.
(b) A schoolyard.
(c) A New York City street.
(d) A bar.
3. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Angel and Guy's friend.
(b) Angel's voice coach.
(c) Nick's fraternity brother.
(d) Nick's bouncer at the club.
4. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) World War I.
5. With whom does Angel have a date tonight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Angel doing as she talks to Guy?
2. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
3. Who is considering a relationship with Delia?
4. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
5. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)