|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam waiting for as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
2. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
3. What do Angel and Leland do after everyone leaves?
(a) Watch a movie.
(b) Stay in the apartment to talk.
(c) Go out for dinner.
(d) Listen to the radio.
4. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) The Abyssinian Church.
(b) The Guggenheim Museum.
(c) Union Station.
(d) The Harlem Baptist Church.
5. Angel tells Leland that Guy is her ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
3. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
4. Who attacked Guy on the sidewalk?
5. From what state has Leland come to New York?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)