|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Pearl Cleage.
(b) Pearl Clawson.
(c) Pearl Clements.
(d) Patricia Cleage.
2. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
3. What has Angel decided to do?
(a) Get back with Nick.
(b) Marry Leland.
(c) Go to Paris.
(d) Stay with Tony.
4. Who has sent a telegram to Guy?
(a) Josephine Baker.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Jack Benny.
(d) Liza Minelli.
5. What is Leland's reaction to Angel's new gig?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
2. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
3. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
4. What time is it when the play begins?
5. Who leaves the apartment with Delia?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)