|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
2. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Loan her some money.
(b) Perform an abortion.
(c) Drive her to the station.
(d) Take her to dinner.
3. What has Angel learned about Nick?
(a) He has married another woman.
(b) He is a homosexual.
(c) He has moved to Europe.
(d) He has sold the club.
4. What has Angel decided to do?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Marry Leland.
(c) Get back with Nick.
(d) Stay with Tony.
5. What happened to Guy on his way home?
(a) He got caught in the rain.
(b) He got his shoes shined.
(c) He was accosted.
(d) He was hit by a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
2. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
3. How many job offers has Angel received?
4. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
5. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)