|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
(a) He has a migraine.
(b) He feels a cold coming on.
(c) Homosexuality is against the law.
(d) He has an early morning meeting.
2. What is Leland's line of work?
3. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
(a) She is Jewish.
(b) She will go to Leland's church.
(c) She doesn't attend church.
(d) She is Catholic.
4. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
5. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Mae West's.
(b) Jane Mansfield's.
(c) Josephine Baker's.
(d) Marilyn Monroe's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when the play begins?
2. What news does Angel give Leland?
3. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
4. What news does Sam have for Angel?
5. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)