|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
(b) Presidential campaign.
(c) Family planning.
(d) Women's rights.
2. Why does Angel accept the proposal from Tony?
(a) She needs the money.
(b) She's always wanted to be married.
(c) She lives to sing.
(d) She needs to network.
3. How many job offers has Angel received?
4. What does Angel tell Leland?
(a) She doesn't want to be compared to his dead wife.
(b) She can't see herself married.
(c) She doesn't love him.
(d) She doesn't love him in that way.
5. What does Leland promise Angel?
(a) He will return tomorrow night.
(b) He will build her a house.
(c) He will buy her a diamond ring.
(d) He will take her to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sam tell Angel to meet him tomorrow morning?
2. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
3. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
4. Where is the office space that Sam offers Delia?
5. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)