|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her apartment.
2. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Margaret Sanger.
(b) Margaret Thatcher.
(c) Margaret Truman.
(d) Princess Margaret.
3. Angel and Guy dress up to go where?
(c) A party.
4. How does Leland react to Guy's homosexuality?
(a) He is curious.
(b) He has no reaction.
(c) He is offended.
(d) He is very upset.
5. How much of the rent money does Guy have?
(a) Not quite the full amount.
(b) All of it.
(c) None of it.
(d) Some of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. What is Guy's mood at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
4. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
5. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)