|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not included in a cable sent to Guy?
(a) Expense money.
(b) A marriage proposal.
(c) A job offer.
(d) First class ticket.
2. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
(a) Presidential campaign.
(b) Women's rights.
(d) Family planning.
3. What does Leland promise Angel?
(a) He will take her to Europe.
(b) He will return tomorrow night.
(c) He will buy her a diamond ring.
(d) He will build her a house.
4. Who has sent a telegram to Guy?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Josephine Baker.
(c) Liza Minelli.
(d) Jack Benny.
5. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
(a) Guy Jacobson.
(b) Gus Jacobs.
(c) Guy Jacobs.
(d) Guy Fawkes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
2. How long ago did Leland's wife die?
3. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
4. What news does Angel give Leland?
5. What is Leland's reaction to Angel's new gig?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)