|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Delia established in Harlem?
(a) An AIDS clinic.
(b) A charter school.
(c) A halfway house.
(d) A family planning clinic.
2. How was Delia's proposed clinic site destroyed?
3. What has Angel learned about Nick?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He has sold the club.
(c) He has married another woman.
(d) He has moved to Europe.
4. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
(b) Women's rights.
(c) Presidential campaign.
(d) Family planning.
5. Angel learns that _________ has made arrangements for her to audition for a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Angel and Leland do after everyone leaves?
2. How long ago did Leland's wife die?
3. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
4. How many people were injured in the bombing?
5. How much of the rent money does Guy have?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)