|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Leland been in New York?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six years.
2. What does Josephine Baker want from Guy?
(a) Photos of his work.
(b) Sample gowns.
(c) Designer addresses.
(d) Dress sketches.
3. What has Angel been doing today?
(a) Taking a long nap.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Rehearsing for her audition.
(d) Sewing costumes.
4. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
5. What would Leland like to do with Angel?
(a) Go to the opera.
(b) Pursue a relationship.
(c) Go bowling.
(d) Listen to her sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leland realize about Guy?
2. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
3. What is Langston Hughes' profession?
4. Who goes to dinner with Sam and Delia?
5. Who is Delia's heroine?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)