|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Pearl Clements.
(b) Pearl Clawson.
(c) Pearl Cleage.
(d) Patricia Cleage.
2. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
(a) She is Catholic.
(b) She doesn't attend church.
(c) She will go to Leland's church.
(d) She is Jewish.
3. What has Angel decided to do?
(a) Marry Leland.
(b) Stay with Tony.
(c) Go to Paris.
(d) Get back with Nick.
4. What is in the box that Leland leaves for Angel?
(a) A purse.
(b) A dress.
(c) A hat.
(d) A book.
5. Where does Sam tell Angel to meet him tomorrow morning?
(a) The clinic.
(b) The cafe.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The bus station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is posted on Guy's apartment door?
2. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
3. Who offers Delia some office space?
4. Who leaves the apartment with Delia?
5. Leland immediately begins to plan for ______________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)