|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A schoolyard.
(b) A library.
(c) A New York City street.
(d) A bar.
2. Who does not go out to dinner?
3. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
4. From what state has Leland come to New York?
(d) South Carolina.
5. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Sam have for Angel?
2. How does Leland react to Guy's homosexuality?
3. What does Angel become for Tony?
4. How much of the rent money does Guy have?
5. Who goes to dinner with Sam and Delia?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)