|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guy's appearance when he returns home?
2. Who does Guy use as a model as he works on a dress?
3. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
4. What news does Angel give Leland?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is moving to Europe.
(d) She found a new job.
5. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leland represent to Angel?
2. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
3. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
5. How does Leland react to Guy's homosexuality?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)