|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leland can be described as __________________.
2. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Korean War.
3. Where does Angel work?
(a) The Harlem Hot Spot.
(b) The Harlem Blues Club.
(c) The Varsity Club.
(d) The Cotton Club.
4. What drives Angel further into despair?
(a) The electricity has been turned off.
(b) The sight of poor and homeless people.
(c) No phone calls from Nick.
(d) The bills are past due.
5. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Angel tells Leland that Guy is her ______________.
2. What has Angel learned about Nick?
3. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
4. How long has it been since Angel has seen Leland?
5. How long has Leland been in New York?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)