|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom has Guy shipped the costumes?
(a) Carole Lombard.
(b) Josephine Baker.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Mae West.
2. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
3. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Josephine Baker's.
(b) Mae West's.
(c) Jane Mansfield's.
(d) Marilyn Monroe's.
4. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) Union Station.
(b) The Harlem Baptist Church.
(c) The Guggenheim Museum.
(d) The Abyssinian Church.
5. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
(a) She doesn't attend church.
(b) She will go to Leland's church.
(c) She is Jewish.
(d) She is Catholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guy's job at the club?
2. During what season of the year does the story begin?
3. What is Leland's reaction to Angel's new gig?
4. From what state has Leland come to New York?
5. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)