|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
(a) Listen to the radio.
(c) Make love.
(d) Cook dinner.
2. Guy expects good news to come from ___________________ any day.
(a) His last job interview.
(b) The welfare board.
(c) Josephine Baker.
(d) His former employer.
3. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
(a) A charter school.
(b) A family planning clinic.
(c) A university.
(d) A music school.
4. In what way does Angel remind Leland of his wife?
(a) Her smile.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her hair.
5. Who is Sam waiting for as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
2. Leland can be described as __________________.
3. How does Angel respond to Leland's marriage proposal?
4. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
5. What is Guy's appearance when he returns home?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)