|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) The Harlem Baptist Church.
(b) The Abyssinian Church.
(c) Union Station.
(d) The Guggenheim Museum.
2. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He is not gay.
(c) He has also lost his job.
(d) He is moving to Manhattan.
3. Why does Delia leave Guy's apartment?
(a) To get some sleep.
(b) To take a shower.
(c) To get ready for work.
(d) To fix dinner.
4. Who leaves the apartment with Delia?
5. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
(a) Guy Fawkes.
(b) Gus Jacobs.
(c) Guy Jacobs.
(d) Guy Jacobson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed since the last scene?
2. What has Delia established in Harlem?
3. Who does Guy use as a model as he works on a dress?
4. What is Leland's line of work?
5. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)