|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man Angel is to audition for?
2. How long ago did Leland's wife die?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 8 weeks.
3. How much of the rent money does Guy have?
(a) Some of it.
(b) All of it.
(c) None of it.
(d) Not quite the full amount.
4. What are Leland's plans for tonight?
(a) Church meeting.
(b) Dinner with friends.
(c) Basketball with buddies.
(d) A date with Angel.
5. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Korean War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. How does Angel now view her future?
3. Angel learns that _________ has made arrangements for her to audition for a job.
4. What does Leland represent to Angel?
5. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)