|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
2. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
(a) She is not happy.
(b) She is thrilled.
(c) She has no reaction.
(d) She can take it or leave it.
3. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Princess Margaret.
(b) Margaret Thatcher.
(c) Margaret Truman.
(d) Margaret Sanger.
4. What does Leland represent to Angel?
5. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sam waiting as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
2. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
3. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
4. How does Angel respond to Leland's marriage proposal?
5. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)