|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did Leland's wife die?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 8 days.
2. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Great Depression.
3. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
(a) Leland McCormick.
(b) Leland Corson.
(c) Leland Cunningham.
(d) Levi Cunningham.
4. For what is Guy holding out hope?
(a) His old job at the Cotton Club.
(b) A new lover.
(c) A better apartment.
(d) His ultimate dream.
5. Where does Angel work?
(a) The Harlem Hot Spot.
(b) The Varsity Club.
(c) The Harlem Blues Club.
(d) The Cotton Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is posted on Guy's apartment door?
2. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
3. What is Angel doing when Guy returns to the apartment?
4. What news does Angel give Leland?
5. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)