|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Delia established in Harlem?
(a) An AIDS clinic.
(b) A family planning clinic.
(c) A charter school.
(d) A halfway house.
2. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Harlem in New York City.
(b) Mobile, Alabama.
(c) Detroit, Michigan.
(d) Omaha, Nebraska.
3. What does Leland represent to Angel?
4. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
(a) A new job.
(b) The delivery of twins at the hospital.
(c) Tenure at the university.
(d) His 25th wedding anniversary.
5. Who is the man Angel is to audition for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is posted on Guy's apartment door?
2. Leland is intent on finding a new ____________.
3. Angel tells Leland that Guy is her ______________.
4. What is Angel doing when Guy returns to the apartment?
5. Leland immediately begins to plan for ______________.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)