|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leland represent to Angel?
2. What is Guy's appearance when he returns home?
3. What is Angel doing as she talks to Guy?
(a) Ironing a dress.
(b) Getting ready for her date.
(c) Curling her hair.
(d) Washing dishes.
4. Who goes to dinner with Sam and Delia?
5. Who is Sam waiting for as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom has Guy shipped the costumes?
2. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
3. Which of the following does Angel not see in her future now?
4. What happened to Guy on his way home?
5. Who is considering a relationship with Delia?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)