|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
(a) Take a typing class.
(b) Go home to Indiana.
(c) Finish her degree.
(d) Work in the clinic.
2. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(b) Margaret Sanger.
(c) Madame Curie.
(d) Josephine Baker.
3. How long ago did Leland's wife die?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 8 weeks.
4. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
(a) Some new clothes.
(b) A husband.
(c) A night on the town.
(d) More suitable, steady work.
5. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
(a) The delivery of twins at the hospital.
(b) Tenure at the university.
(c) A new job.
(d) His 25th wedding anniversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
2. Who is considering a relationship with Delia?
3. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
4. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
5. What does Angel tell Leland?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)