|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
(a) He lost his dog.
(b) He got a new job.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He received a cable.
2. Who does not go out to dinner?
3. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A schoolyard.
(b) A library.
(c) A New York City street.
(d) A bar.
4. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
(a) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell.
(b) Langston Hughes.
(c) Margaret Sanger.
(d) Dr. Benjamin Spock.
5. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. What is Leland's line of work?
3. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
4. What drives Angel further into despair?
5. How much time has passed since the last scene?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)