|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leland represent to Angel?
2. Why does Delia leave Guy's apartment?
(a) To fix dinner.
(b) To take a shower.
(c) To get ready for work.
(d) To get some sleep.
3. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
4. What would Leland like to do with Angel?
(a) Pursue a relationship.
(b) Listen to her sing.
(c) Go bowling.
(d) Go to the opera.
5. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
2. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
3. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
4. What is Langston Hughes' profession?
5. What do Angel and Leland do after everyone leaves?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)