|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
(a) A husband.
(b) A night on the town.
(c) More suitable, steady work.
(d) Some new clothes.
2. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her boyfriend.
3. Who sent the cable to Guy?
(a) Josephine Baker.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Mae West.
(d) Jane Mansfield.
4. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
(a) He doesn't want to upset her.
(b) He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
(c) He doesn't want her to worry.
(d) He doesn't want her to laugh at him.
5. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
(a) Adam Clayton Powell.
(b) Langston Hughes.
(c) Dick Gregory.
(d) Richard Pryor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when the play begins?
2. Who does Guy use as a model as he works on a dress?
3. What is Leland's reaction to Angel's new gig?
4. What are Leland's plans for tonight?
5. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)