|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
2. During what season of the year does the story begin?
3. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Mobile, Alabama.
(b) Omaha, Nebraska.
(c) Detroit, Michigan.
(d) Harlem in New York City.
4. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
(a) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell.
(b) Langston Hughes.
(c) Dr. Benjamin Spock.
(d) Margaret Sanger.
5. How long has Leland been in New York?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six years.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Six days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Delia's profession?
2. What would Leland like to do with Angel?
3. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
4. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
5. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)