|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Margaret Sanger.
(b) Madame Curie.
(c) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(d) Josephine Baker.
2. What are Leland's plans for tonight?
(a) A date with Angel.
(b) Basketball with buddies.
(c) Dinner with friends.
(d) Church meeting.
3. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
4. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Omaha, Nebraska.
(b) Detroit, Michigan.
(c) Mobile, Alabama.
(d) Harlem in New York City.
5. What does Sam give Angel?
(a) Car maintenance.
(b) A hangover cure.
(c) Some legal advice.
(d) Free tax service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guy's job at the club?
2. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
3. What is Delia's profession?
4. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
5. How long has Leland been in New York?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)