|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of luck has Angel had with men?
2. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
(a) His 25th wedding anniversary.
(b) The delivery of twins at the hospital.
(c) A new job.
(d) Tenure at the university.
3. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Harlem in New York City.
(b) Detroit, Michigan.
(c) Mobile, Alabama.
(d) Omaha, Nebraska.
4. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
(a) He doesn't want her to worry.
(b) He doesn't want to upset her.
(c) He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
(d) He doesn't want her to laugh at him.
5. With whom does Angel have a date tonight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not go out to dinner?
2. From what state has Leland come to New York?
3. Who does Guy use as a model as he works on a dress?
4. What is Delia's profession?
5. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)