|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
(a) Gives her a raise.
(b) Fires her.
(c) Marries her.
(d) Promotes her.
2. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few weeks.
3. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Pearl Cleage.
(b) Pearl Clawson.
(c) Pearl Clements.
(d) Patricia Cleage.
4. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(b) Josephine Baker.
(c) Madame Curie.
(d) Margaret Sanger.
5. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
(a) A husband.
(b) Some new clothes.
(c) A night on the town.
(d) More suitable, steady work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed since the last scene?
2. What has Angel been doing today?
3. What does Sam give Angel?
4. What has Delia established in Harlem?
5. How long ago did Leland's wife die?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)