|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(b) Madame Curie.
(c) Josephine Baker.
(d) Margaret Sanger.
2. What has Angel learned about Nick?
(a) He has married another woman.
(b) He has sold the club.
(c) He has moved to Europe.
(d) He is a homosexual.
3. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War II.
4. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
5. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) The Guggenheim Museum.
(b) Union Station.
(c) The Harlem Baptist Church.
(d) The Abyssinian Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. What would Leland like to do with Angel?
3. What is in the box that Leland leaves for Angel?
4. Who sent the cable to Guy?
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)