|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
(a) His 25th wedding anniversary.
(b) Tenure at the university.
(c) A new job.
(d) The delivery of twins at the hospital.
2. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
(a) Birth control for black women.
(b) Head Start programs.
(c) AIDS awareness.
(d) Teen pregnancies.
3. What is Delia's profession?
(c) Social worker.
4. Who is Leland mourning?
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife and son.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What kind of luck has Angel had with men?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
2. What kind of jobs is Guy forced to take now?
3. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
4. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
5. What does Leland represent to Angel?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)