|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Delia established in Harlem?
(a) A charter school.
(b) A halfway house.
(c) An AIDS clinic.
(d) A family planning clinic.
2. What are Leland's plans for tonight?
(a) A date with Angel.
(b) Dinner with friends.
(c) Church meeting.
(d) Basketball with buddies.
3. What drives Angel further into despair?
(a) The sight of poor and homeless people.
(b) The bills are past due.
(c) The electricity has been turned off.
(d) No phone calls from Nick.
4. What does Sam give Angel?
(a) A hangover cure.
(b) Free tax service.
(c) Some legal advice.
(d) Car maintenance.
5. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Josephine Baker's.
(b) Jane Mansfield's.
(c) Mae West's.
(d) Marilyn Monroe's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
2. For what type of job has Angel looked?
3. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
4. What is Leland's line of work?
5. What is Guy's job at the club?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)