|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
(a) He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
(b) He doesn't want to upset her.
(c) He doesn't want her to worry.
(d) He doesn't want her to laugh at him.
2. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
(a) A night on the town.
(b) A husband.
(c) More suitable, steady work.
(d) Some new clothes.
3. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
(a) Guy Jacobson.
(b) Guy Fawkes.
(c) Gus Jacobs.
(d) Guy Jacobs.
4. Where does Angel work?
(a) The Varsity Club.
(b) The Cotton Club.
(c) The Harlem Blues Club.
(d) The Harlem Hot Spot.
5. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
(a) A family planning clinic.
(b) A music school.
(c) A university.
(d) A charter school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
2. What has Delia established in Harlem?
3. What time is it when the play begins?
4. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
5. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)