|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of luck has Angel had with men?
2. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War I.
3. How many job offers has Angel received?
4. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A New York City street.
(b) A library.
(c) A bar.
(d) A schoolyard.
5. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
(a) Levi Cunningham.
(b) Leland Corson.
(c) Leland Cunningham.
(d) Leland McCormick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drives Angel further into despair?
2. Who goes to dinner with Sam and Delia?
3. How long has Leland been in New York?
4. Angel learns that _________ has made arrangements for her to audition for a job.
5. Who is Guy's neighbor?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)