|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Angel been doing today?
(a) Rehearsing for her audition.
(b) Taking a long nap.
(c) Sewing costumes.
(d) Reading a book.
2. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few days.
3. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
4. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
5. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
(b) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leland is intent on finding a new ____________.
2. Who is Leland mourning?
3. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
4. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
5. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)