|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
2. What is Langston Hughes' profession?
3. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
(a) Leland Cunningham.
(b) Levi Cunningham.
(c) Leland Corson.
(d) Leland McCormick.
4. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) Harlem in New York City.
(c) Mobile, Alabama.
(d) Omaha, Nebraska.
5. What time is it when the play begins?
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
2. What is Angel doing as she talks to Guy?
3. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
5. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)