|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Marilyn Monroe's.
(b) Mae West's.
(c) Jane Mansfield's.
(d) Josephine Baker's.
2. What is Angel doing as she talks to Guy?
(a) Washing dishes.
(b) Ironing a dress.
(c) Getting ready for her date.
(d) Curling her hair.
3. What has Angel learned about Nick?
(a) He has moved to Europe.
(b) He is a homosexual.
(c) He has sold the club.
(d) He has married another woman.
4. What has Angel been doing today?
(a) Sewing costumes.
(b) Taking a long nap.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Rehearsing for her audition.
5. What is Guy's job at the club?
(a) Piano player.
(c) Costume designer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Delia established in Harlem?
2. Angel and Guy dress up to go where?
3. During what season of the year does the story begin?
4. What is Leland's line of work?
5. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)