|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
2. What is Leland's line of work?
3. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
(a) He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
(b) He doesn't want her to worry.
(c) He doesn't want to upset her.
(d) He doesn't want her to laugh at him.
4. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Margaret Sanger.
(b) Madame Curie.
(c) Josephine Baker.
(d) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
5. What has Angel learned about Nick?
(a) He has married another woman.
(b) He has sold the club.
(c) He is a homosexual.
(d) He has moved to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
2. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
3. What is Delia's profession?
4. What drives Angel further into despair?
5. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)