|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
2. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
(a) Go home to Indiana.
(b) Finish her degree.
(c) Work in the clinic.
(d) Take a typing class.
3. Angel learns that _________ has made arrangements for her to audition for a job.
4. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
(c) Her mother.
5. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Josephine Baker.
(b) Margaret Sanger.
(c) Madame Curie.
(d) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Angel learned about Nick?
2. For what type of job has Angel looked?
3. What drives Angel further into despair?
4. How much time has passed since the last scene?
5. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)