|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
(a) Tenure at the university.
(b) His 25th wedding anniversary.
(c) The delivery of twins at the hospital.
(d) A new job.
2. From what state has Leland come to New York?
(d) South Carolina.
3. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
(a) He doesn't want her to laugh at him.
(b) He doesn't want to upset her.
(c) He doesn't want her to worry.
(d) He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
4. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
(a) Gus Jacobs.
(b) Guy Jacobson.
(c) Guy Fawkes.
(d) Guy Jacobs.
5. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
(a) AIDS awareness.
(b) Teen pregnancies.
(c) Birth control for black women.
(d) Head Start programs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
2. Who is Delia's heroine?
3. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
4. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
5. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)