|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few hours.
2. What has Delia established in Harlem?
(a) A halfway house.
(b) A charter school.
(c) A family planning clinic.
(d) An AIDS clinic.
3. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
(a) He doesn't want her to worry.
(b) He doesn't want to upset her.
(c) He doesn't want her to laugh at him.
(d) He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
4. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
5. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
(a) Langston Hughes.
(b) Dick Gregory.
(c) Adam Clayton Powell.
(d) Richard Pryor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Leland been in New York?
2. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
3. Angel and Guy dress up to go where?
4. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
5. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)