|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Angel Allen's profession?
2. Who is the man Angel is to audition for?
3. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Pearl Clements.
(b) Pearl Cleage.
(c) Pearl Clawson.
(d) Patricia Cleage.
4. What time is it when the play begins?
(b) 3 p.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A library.
(b) A bar.
(c) A schoolyard.
(d) A New York City street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
2. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
3. For what type of job has Angel looked?
4. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
5. What is Langston Hughes' profession?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)