|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Nick's fraternity brother.
(b) Angel's voice coach.
(c) Angel and Guy's friend.
(d) Nick's bouncer at the club.
2. What has Delia established in Harlem?
(a) A halfway house.
(b) A charter school.
(c) A family planning clinic.
(d) An AIDS clinic.
3. What has Angel learned about Nick?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He has moved to Europe.
(c) He has married another woman.
(d) He has sold the club.
4. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Josephine Baker's.
(b) Mae West's.
(c) Jane Mansfield's.
(d) Marilyn Monroe's.
5. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
(a) His 25th wedding anniversary.
(b) Tenure at the university.
(c) The delivery of twins at the hospital.
(d) A new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed since the last scene?
2. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
3. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
4. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
5. What time is it when the play begins?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)