|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
2. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
(a) A new job.
(b) His 25th wedding anniversary.
(c) The delivery of twins at the hospital.
(d) Tenure at the university.
3. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
(a) Guy Fawkes.
(b) Guy Jacobson.
(c) Gus Jacobs.
(d) Guy Jacobs.
4. What has Angel learned about Nick?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He has moved to Europe.
(c) He has sold the club.
(d) He has married another woman.
5. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
(a) A university.
(b) A charter school.
(c) A music school.
(d) A family planning clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
2. Who is Delia's heroine?
3. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
4. From what state has Leland come to New York?
5. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)