|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Guy's neighbor?
2. What kind of jobs is Guy forced to take now?
(a) Hotel valet staff.
(c) Restaurant wait staff.
(d) Various design and sewing jobs.
3. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
(a) Reverend Billy Graham.
(b) Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
(c) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
(d) Reverend Al Sharpton.
4. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
(a) Margaret Sanger.
(b) Langston Hughes.
(c) Dr. Benjamin Spock.
(d) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell.
5. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Pearl Clawson.
(b) Pearl Clements.
(c) Patricia Cleage.
(d) Pearl Cleage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
2. During what season of the year does the story begin?
3. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
4. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
5. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)