|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
(a) Work in the clinic.
(b) Take a typing class.
(c) Go home to Indiana.
(d) Finish her degree.
2. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) Mobile, Alabama.
(c) Harlem in New York City.
(d) Omaha, Nebraska.
3. What is Angel Allen's profession?
4. During what season of the year does the story begin?
5. What has Delia established in Harlem?
(a) A family planning clinic.
(b) A charter school.
(c) A halfway house.
(d) An AIDS clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
2. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
3. Angel learns that _________ has made arrangements for her to audition for a job.
4. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
5. What is Leland's line of work?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)