|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
2. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Omaha, Nebraska.
(b) Harlem in New York City.
(c) Detroit, Michigan.
(d) Mobile, Alabama.
3. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
(a) AIDS awareness.
(b) Teen pregnancies.
(c) Head Start programs.
(d) Birth control for black women.
4. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
(a) Looking for a job.
5. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what season of the year does the story begin?
2. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
3. What drives Angel further into despair?
4. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
5. What time is it when the play begins?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)