|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not go out to dinner?
2. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her job.
3. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
4. Where does Angel work?
(a) The Harlem Blues Club.
(b) The Varsity Club.
(c) The Cotton Club.
(d) The Harlem Hot Spot.
5. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Jane Mansfield's.
(b) Josephine Baker's.
(c) Mae West's.
(d) Marilyn Monroe's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
2. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
3. What kind of jobs is Guy forced to take now?
4. Who is Delia's heroine?
5. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)