|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drives Angel further into despair?
(a) The bills are past due.
(b) No phone calls from Nick.
(c) The electricity has been turned off.
(d) The sight of poor and homeless people.
2. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
(a) Tenure at the university.
(b) His 25th wedding anniversary.
(c) A new job.
(d) The delivery of twins at the hospital.
3. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
(a) Birth control for black women.
(b) Teen pregnancies.
(c) Head Start programs.
(d) AIDS awareness.
4. What is Angel Allen's profession?
5. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of jobs is Guy forced to take now?
2. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
3. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
4. Where does Angel work?
5. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)