|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Nick's fraternity brother.
(b) Angel and Guy's friend.
(c) Nick's bouncer at the club.
(d) Angel's voice coach.
2. What has Delia established in Harlem?
(a) An AIDS clinic.
(b) A halfway house.
(c) A family planning clinic.
(d) A charter school.
3. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He is moving to Manhattan.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He is not gay.
(d) He has also lost his job.
4. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Jane Mansfield's.
(b) Marilyn Monroe's.
(c) Josephine Baker's.
(d) Mae West's.
5. What time is it when the play begins?
(b) 3 p.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
2. From what state has Leland come to New York?
3. Where does Angel work?
4. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
5. What is Angel Allen's profession?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)