|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
(a) Promotes her.
(b) Marries her.
(c) Gives her a raise.
(d) Fires her.
2. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
(a) Levi Cunningham.
(b) Leland Corson.
(c) Leland McCormick.
(d) Leland Cunningham.
3. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
(a) He doesn't want her to worry.
(b) He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
(c) He doesn't want to upset her.
(d) He doesn't want her to laugh at him.
4. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her boyfriend.
5. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Mobile, Alabama.
(b) Omaha, Nebraska.
(c) Harlem in New York City.
(d) Detroit, Michigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam Thomas?
2. How long has Leland been in New York?
3. During what season of the year does the story begin?
4. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
5. What is Angel Allen's profession?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)