|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Mobile, Alabama.
(b) Omaha, Nebraska.
(c) Harlem in New York City.
(d) Detroit, Michigan.
2. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
(a) Leland Cunningham.
(b) Leland McCormick.
(c) Leland Corson.
(d) Levi Cunningham.
3. What does Sam give Angel?
(a) Some legal advice.
(b) Car maintenance.
(c) Free tax service.
(d) A hangover cure.
4. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
(c) Her mother.
5. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
2. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
3. Who does not go out to dinner?
4. Who is Sam Thomas?
5. What is Delia's profession?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)