|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Angel and Guy's friend.
(b) Nick's fraternity brother.
(c) Angel's voice coach.
(d) Nick's bouncer at the club.
2. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
(a) Leland McCormick.
(b) Levi Cunningham.
(c) Leland Cunningham.
(d) Leland Corson.
3. What is Angel Allen's profession?
4. What is Delia's profession?
(c) Social worker.
5. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Mae West's.
(b) Jane Mansfield's.
(c) Marilyn Monroe's.
(d) Josephine Baker's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. What has Delia established in Harlem?
3. Where does Guy want to go to design costumes?
4. What is Leland's line of work?
5. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)