|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state has Leland come to New York?
(d) South Carolina.
2. What time is it when the play begins?
(b) 11 p.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 3 p.m.
3. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Pearl Clawson.
(b) Pearl Clements.
(c) Pearl Cleage.
(d) Patricia Cleage.
4. What is Delia's profession?
(d) Social worker.
5. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Delia established in Harlem?
2. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
3. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
4. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
5. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)