|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
(a) Her mother.
2. Who does not go out to dinner?
3. Where does Guy want to go to design costumes?
4. Who is Guy's neighbor?
5. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
(a) He doesn't want to upset her.
(b) He doesn't want her to worry.
(c) He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
(d) He doesn't want her to laugh at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
2. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
3. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
4. Who is Sam Thomas?
5. What is Guy's job at the club?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)