|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
(a) He doesn't want her to worry.
(b) He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
(c) He doesn't want her to laugh at him.
(d) He doesn't want to upset her.
2. What is Guy's job at the club?
(b) Piano player.
(c) Costume designer.
3. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
4. During what season of the year does the story begin?
5. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Jane Mansfield's.
(b) Josephine Baker's.
(c) Marilyn Monroe's.
(d) Mae West's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
2. What kind of jobs is Guy forced to take now?
3. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
4. What is Angel Allen's profession?
5. From what state has Leland come to New York?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)