|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Angel Allen's profession?
2. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) Harlem in New York City.
(c) Mobile, Alabama.
(d) Omaha, Nebraska.
3. What is Guy's job at the club?
(a) Costume designer.
(c) Piano player.
4. What does Sam give Angel?
(a) A hangover cure.
(b) Free tax service.
(c) Car maintenance.
(d) Some legal advice.
5. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Guy want to go to design costumes?
2. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
3. What has Delia established in Harlem?
4. What time is it when the play begins?
5. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)