|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Delia's profession?
(c) Social worker.
2. What is Angel Allen's profession?
3. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A library.
(b) A schoolyard.
(c) A bar.
(d) A New York City street.
4. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Mae West's.
(b) Marilyn Monroe's.
(c) Josephine Baker's.
(d) Jane Mansfield's.
5. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Pearl Clements.
(b) Pearl Clawson.
(c) Pearl Cleage.
(d) Patricia Cleage.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what season of the year does the story begin?
2. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
3. What kind of jobs is Guy forced to take now?
4. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
5. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)