|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guy's job at the club?
(a) Costume designer.
(d) Piano player.
2. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
(a) Gus Jacobs.
(b) Guy Jacobson.
(c) Guy Fawkes.
(d) Guy Jacobs.
3. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Patricia Cleage.
(b) Pearl Clawson.
(c) Pearl Clements.
(d) Pearl Cleage.
4. Who is Sam Thomas?
(a) Nick's fraternity brother.
(b) Angel's voice coach.
(c) Nick's bouncer at the club.
(d) Angel and Guy's friend.
5. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when the play begins?
2. From what state has Leland come to New York?
3. What has Angel learned about Nick?
4. What does Nick do to Angel tonight?
5. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)