|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Angel work?
(a) The Cotton Club.
(b) The Varsity Club.
(c) The Harlem Hot Spot.
(d) The Harlem Blues Club.
2. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
(a) Guy Jacobs.
(b) Guy Fawkes.
(c) Guy Jacobson.
(d) Gus Jacobs.
3. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Marilyn Monroe's.
(b) Josephine Baker's.
(c) Jane Mansfield's.
(d) Mae West's.
4. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
(a) More suitable, steady work.
(b) Some new clothes.
(c) A night on the town.
(d) A husband.
5. What is Leland's line of work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
2. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
3. What time is it when the play begins?
4. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
5. What has Angel learned about Nick?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)