|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Angel accept the proposal from Tony?
(a) She's always wanted to be married.
(b) She lives to sing.
(c) She needs the money.
(d) She needs to network.
2. How was Delia's proposed clinic site destroyed?
3. What does Angel tell Leland?
(a) She doesn't love him in that way.
(b) She doesn't want to be compared to his dead wife.
(c) She doesn't love him.
(d) She can't see herself married.
4. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
(d) Her mother.
5. For what is Guy holding out hope?
(a) A new lover.
(b) His ultimate dream.
(c) A better apartment.
(d) His old job at the Cotton Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed since the last scene?
2. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
4. What does Josephine Baker want from Guy?
5. Who leaves the apartment with Delia?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)