|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drives Angel further into despair?
(a) The electricity has been turned off.
(b) The bills are past due.
(c) No phone calls from Nick.
(d) The sight of poor and homeless people.
2. Who is Leland mourning?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife and son.
3. What does Leland represent to Angel?
4. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
5. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
2. How long ago did Leland's wife die?
3. How did Leland's wife die?
4. How much time has passed since the last scene?
5. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)