|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leland realize about Guy?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He has a great singing voice.
(d) He is very talented.
2. What is Langston Hughes' profession?
3. For what type of job has Angel looked?
4. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Omaha, Nebraska.
(b) Detroit, Michigan.
(c) Mobile, Alabama.
(d) Harlem in New York City.
5. What is Delia's profession?
(b) Social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leland shoot Sam?
2. How much time has passed since the last scene?
3. Where does Guy want to go to design costumes?
4. Who is Guy's neighbor?
5. Who goes to dinner with Sam and Delia?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)