|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Angel give Leland?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is moving to Europe.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She found a new job.
2. What is in the box that Leland leaves for Angel?
(a) A dress.
(b) A hat.
(c) A book.
(d) A purse.
3. Which of the following does not describe Leland?
4. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) Omaha, Nebraska.
(c) Harlem in New York City.
(d) Mobile, Alabama.
5. What is Angel doing when Guy returns to the apartment?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Taking a shower.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Setting the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam Thomas?
2. From what state has Leland come to New York?
3. Who does Leland suspect of being involved in Angel's abortion?
4. How many people were injured in the bombing?
5. What is Angel Allen's profession?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)