|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
(a) Langston Hughes.
(b) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell.
(c) Margaret Sanger.
(d) Dr. Benjamin Spock.
2. What does Leland realize about Guy?
(a) He is very talented.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is a homosexual.
(d) He has a great singing voice.
3. Who tries to calm Leland and encourage him to stay?
4. What is Angel doing as she talks to Guy?
(a) Ironing a dress.
(b) Curling her hair.
(c) Getting ready for her date.
(d) Washing dishes.
5. For what type of job has Angel looked?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam tell Angel about an abortion?
2. Who attacked Guy on the sidewalk?
3. What news does Sam have for Angel?
4. How does Angel feel about the news Sam gives her?
5. Who is Sam waiting for as Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)