|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Angel has seen Leland?
(a) Two months.
(b) One week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
2. What has Angel been doing today?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Sewing costumes.
(c) Taking a long nap.
(d) Rehearsing for her audition.
3. Who attacked Guy on the sidewalk?
(a) Hoodlums who dislike homosexuals.
(b) Some gang members.
(c) Some police officers.
(d) White merchants.
4. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A schoolyard.
(b) A library.
(c) A New York City street.
(d) A bar.
5. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Perform an abortion.
(b) Take her to dinner.
(c) Drive her to the station.
(d) Loan her some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leland is intent on finding a new ____________.
2. How much time has passed since the last scene?
3. Who makes a surprise visit to Angel?
4. How long has Leland been in New York?
5. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)