|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Angel tell Guy she has been this morning?
(a) To church.
(b) To the market.
(c) To get an abortion.
(d) To an audition.
2. Who does Angel talk to about Leland?
3. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
4. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) World War II.
5. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Guy to send the gowns?
2. What has Angel learned about Nick?
3. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
4. What does Leland promise Angel?
5. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)