|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when the play begins?
(a) 3 p.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
2. What is Delia's profession?
(c) Social worker.
3. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Jane Mansfield's.
(b) Josephine Baker's.
(c) Mae West's.
(d) Marilyn Monroe's.
4. How long has Leland been in New York?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six days.
5. Where does Guy want to go to design costumes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
2. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
3. During what season of the year does the story begin?
4. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
5. What is Guy's job at the club?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)