|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
(a) A night on the town.
(b) A husband.
(c) Some new clothes.
(d) More suitable, steady work.
2. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
3. What time is it when the play begins?
(a) 11 p.m.
(b) 3 p.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
4. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) Her job.
5. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
(a) Work in the clinic.
(b) Finish her degree.
(c) Go home to Indiana.
(d) Take a typing class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angel learns that _________ has made arrangements for her to audition for a job.
2. What drives Angel further into despair?
3. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
4. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
5. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)