|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(b) Margaret Sanger.
(c) Josephine Baker.
(d) Madame Curie.
2. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
(b) Looking for a job.
3. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
4. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He is not gay.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He has also lost his job.
(d) He is moving to Manhattan.
5. What kind of jobs is Guy forced to take now?
(a) Restaurant wait staff.
(c) Hotel valet staff.
(d) Various design and sewing jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many job offers has Angel received?
2. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
3. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
4. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
5. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)