|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
(d) Her mother.
2. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her job.
3. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
4. How long has Leland been in New York?
(a) Six days.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Six years.
(d) Six months.
5. For what type of job has Angel looked?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what season of the year does the story begin?
2. What has Angel learned about Nick?
3. What has Delia established in Harlem?
4. How many job offers has Angel received?
5. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)