|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
(a) A university.
(b) A family planning clinic.
(c) A music school.
(d) A charter school.
2. Angel and Guy dress up to go where?
(b) A party.
3. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
(a) The delivery of twins at the hospital.
(b) A new job.
(c) His 25th wedding anniversary.
(d) Tenure at the university.
4. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
(a) Guy Fawkes.
(b) Guy Jacobs.
(c) Gus Jacobs.
(d) Guy Jacobson.
5. Which of the following has Angel not lost recently?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
2. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
3. What is Guy's job at the club?
4. How many job offers has Angel received?
5. What does Sam give Angel?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)