|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
(a) A charter school.
(b) A music school.
(c) A university.
(d) A family planning clinic.
2. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He is not gay.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He has also lost his job.
(d) He is moving to Manhattan.
3. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
4. What does Sam give Angel?
(a) Car maintenance.
(b) A hangover cure.
(c) Free tax service.
(d) Some legal advice.
5. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
3. During what season of the year does the story begin?
4. How much time has passed since the last scene?
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)