|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Leland's line of work?
2. Who is Angel's boss and boyfriend?
3. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(b) Margaret Sanger.
(c) Josephine Baker.
(d) Madame Curie.
4. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
(a) Head Start programs.
(b) Teen pregnancies.
(c) Birth control for black women.
(d) AIDS awareness.
5. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
(a) Mae West's.
(b) Marilyn Monroe's.
(c) Jane Mansfield's.
(d) Josephine Baker's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
2. What has Delia established in Harlem?
3. What has Angel learned about Nick?
4. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
5. What does Delia think would benefit Angel?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)