|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A bar.
(b) A schoolyard.
(c) A New York City street.
(d) A library.
2. What advice does Delia give to Angel?
(a) Take a typing class.
(b) Go home to Indiana.
(c) Finish her degree.
(d) Work in the clinic.
3. What is Guy's job at the club?
(c) Piano player.
(d) Costume designer.
4. What is Leland's line of work?
5. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He has also lost his job.
(c) He is not gay.
(d) He is moving to Manhattan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam Thomas?
2. How long has Leland been in New York?
3. What drives Angel further into despair?
4. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
5. How much time has passed since the last scene?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)