|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Delia's profession?
(d) Social worker.
2. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
3. Who is the man Angel is to audition for?
4. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A schoolyard.
(b) A bar.
(c) A library.
(d) A New York City street.
5. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
2. Who is Guy's neighbor?
3. How long has Leland been in New York?
4. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
5. What does Sam give Angel?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)