|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
(a) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell.
(b) Langston Hughes.
(c) Dr. Benjamin Spock.
(d) Margaret Sanger.
2. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
3. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Harlem in New York City.
(b) Detroit, Michigan.
(c) Omaha, Nebraska.
(d) Mobile, Alabama.
4. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He has also lost his job.
(c) He is not gay.
(d) He is moving to Manhattan.
5. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) The Abyssinian Church.
(b) The Harlem Baptist Church.
(c) The Guggenheim Museum.
(d) Union Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
2. What is Delia's profession?
3. Who does not go out to dinner?
4. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
5. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)