|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not go out to dinner?
2. For what type of job has Angel looked?
3. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
(b) Looking for a job.
4. What time is it when the play begins?
(b) 3 p.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
5. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) The Guggenheim Museum.
(b) Union Station.
(c) The Harlem Baptist Church.
(d) The Abyssinian Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angel and Guy dress up to go where?
2. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
3. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
4. How much time has passed since the last scene?
5. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)