|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam Thomas' profession?
2. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) Union Station.
(b) The Harlem Baptist Church.
(c) The Guggenheim Museum.
(d) The Abyssinian Church.
3. Why does Guy not tell Angel he has lost his job?
(a) He doesn't want her to laugh at him.
(b) He doesn't want her to worry.
(c) He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
(d) He doesn't want to upset her.
4. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few weeks.
5. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
(a) Dick Gregory.
(b) Langston Hughes.
(c) Richard Pryor.
(d) Adam Clayton Powell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Delia's profession?
2. What has Delia established in Harlem?
3. Angel and Guy dress up to go where?
4. Who is the black homosexual man who helps Angel Allen?
5. Whose portrait hangs over the work are in Guy's apartment?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)