|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
(a) Harlem in New York City.
(b) Omaha, Nebraska.
(c) Detroit, Michigan.
(d) Mobile, Alabama.
2. Angel and Guy dress up to go where?
(b) A party.
3. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
(a) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell.
(b) Dr. Benjamin Spock.
(c) Langston Hughes.
(d) Margaret Sanger.
4. What is Langston Hughes' profession?
5. Who had provided Angel's apartment for her?
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam give Angel?
2. What kind of jobs is Guy forced to take now?
3. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
4. Who is Sam Thomas?
5. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)