|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) The Harlem Baptist Church.
(b) The Abyssinian Church.
(c) The Guggenheim Museum.
(d) Union Station.
2. What does Angel tell Leland?
(a) She doesn't love him in that way.
(b) She doesn't want to be compared to his dead wife.
(c) She doesn't love him.
(d) She can't see herself married.
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
(a) Reverend Al Sharpton.
(b) Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
(c) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
(d) Reverend Billy Graham.
5. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
(a) Cook dinner.
(b) Make love.
(c) Listen to the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
2. When does Angel agree to go out with Leland?
3. What does Angel become for Tony?
4. How many costumes has Guy shipped?
5. How does Angel feel about Leland?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)