|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leland can be described as __________________.
2. Who is considering a relationship with Delia?
3. What does Angel tell Leland?
(a) She can't see herself married.
(b) She doesn't love him in that way.
(c) She doesn't want to be compared to his dead wife.
(d) She doesn't love him.
4. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Women's rights.
(b) Unemployment benefits.
(d) Family planning.
5. Where is Guy to send the gowns?
Short Answer Questions
1. Angel tells Leland that Guy is her ______________.
2. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
3. Which of the following does not describe Angel?
4. Who leaves the apartment with Delia?
5. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)