|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leland represent to Angel?
2. Who sent the cable to Guy?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Jane Mansfield.
(c) Mae West.
(d) Josephine Baker.
3. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
(a) Teen pregnancies.
(b) Head Start programs.
(c) AIDS awareness.
(d) Birth control for black women.
4. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
5. Why is Angel upset when she returns home?
(a) She lost her purse.
(b) She spilled coffee on her new dress.
(c) She can't find her turquoise hat.
(d) Her audition was a bust.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many job offers has Angel received?
2. Who is Sam Thomas?
3. Leland can be described as __________________.
4. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
5. What does Angel tell Leland?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)