|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
(a) Dr. Benjamin Spock.
(b) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell.
(c) Langston Hughes.
(d) Margaret Sanger.
2. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
(a) A music school.
(b) A family planning clinic.
(c) A charter school.
(d) A university.
3. How many costumes has Guy shipped?
4. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
(b) Second hand store.
(c) Family planning clinic.
5. Why does Leland prepare to leave the party?
(a) He has a migraine.
(b) He feels a cold coming on.
(c) He has an early morning meeting.
(d) Homosexuality is against the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
2. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
3. What happened to Guy on his way home?
4. Who shows up at Guy's apartment unexpectedly?
5. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)