|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the apartment with Delia?
2. What does Leland realize about Guy?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He has a great singing voice.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is very talented.
3. Why does Angel accept the proposal from Tony?
(a) She lives to sing.
(b) She needs to network.
(c) She's always wanted to be married.
(d) She needs the money.
4. In what way does Angel remind Leland of his wife?
(a) Her cooking.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her smile.
5. What kind of luck has Angel had with men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
2. Who offers Angel a place to stay?
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
4. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
5. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)