|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Angel upset when she returns home?
(a) She spilled coffee on her new dress.
(b) Her audition was a bust.
(c) She can't find her turquoise hat.
(d) She lost her purse.
2. What kind of luck has Angel had with men?
3. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
(a) A university.
(b) A family planning clinic.
(c) A music school.
(d) A charter school.
4. Who does Guy use as a model as he works on a dress?
5. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
2. What drives Angel further into despair?
3. In what way does Angel remind Leland of his wife?
4. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
5. What does Leland represent to Angel?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)