|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does Angel remind Leland of his wife?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her smile.
(d) Her cooking.
2. What information does Guy keep from Angel?
(a) He has also lost his job.
(b) He is not gay.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He is moving to Manhattan.
3. Why is Angel upset when she returns home?
(a) Her audition was a bust.
(b) She can't find her turquoise hat.
(c) She spilled coffee on her new dress.
(d) She lost her purse.
4. What has Angel been doing today?
(a) Rehearsing for her audition.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Sewing costumes.
(d) Taking a long nap.
5. Who does Delia say spoke today at the Abyssinian Church?
(a) Margaret Sanger.
(b) Princess Margaret.
(c) Margaret Thatcher.
(d) Margaret Truman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leland can be described as __________________.
2. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
3. Angel tells Leland that Guy is her ______________.
4. To whom has Guy shipped the costumes?
5. What does Leland represent to Angel?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)