|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel tell Leland about her religious beliefs?
(a) She will go to Leland's church.
(b) She is Catholic.
(c) She is Jewish.
(d) She doesn't attend church.
2. Who attacked Guy on the sidewalk?
(a) Some police officers.
(b) White merchants.
(c) Some gang members.
(d) Hoodlums who dislike homosexuals.
3. Leland can be described as __________________.
4. What is Sam celebrating tonight?
(a) The delivery of twins at the hospital.
(b) A new job.
(c) Tenure at the university.
(d) His 25th wedding anniversary.
5. Why are Guy's friends gathering to celebrate?
(a) Guy's shipment of costumes.
(b) Guy's new job.
(c) Guy's new apartment.
(d) Guy's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drives Angel further into despair?
2. What was the topic of the speech at the Abyssinian Church?
3. What do Sam and Delia do in her apartment?
4. How did Leland's wife die?
5. What does Angel become for Tony?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)