|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has sent a telegram to Guy?
(a) Liza Minelli.
(b) Josephine Baker.
(c) Jack Benny.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
2. Why is Angel upset when she returns home?
(a) She spilled coffee on her new dress.
(b) Her audition was a bust.
(c) She can't find her turquoise hat.
(d) She lost her purse.
3. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
(b) Family planning clinic.
(d) Second hand store.
4. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(b) Margaret Sanger.
(c) Josephine Baker.
(d) Madame Curie.
5. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
(a) Adam Clayton Powell.
(b) Richard Pryor.
(c) Dick Gregory.
(d) Langston Hughes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angel and Guy dress up to go where?
2. Who is the man Angel is to audition for?
3. With whom does Angel have a date tonight?
4. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
5. How many people were injured in the bombing?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)