|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Delia distressed as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Her proposed clinic site is destroyed.
(b) Her mother has died.
(c) Her dog died.
(d) She lost her purse.
2. How many people were injured in the bombing?
3. Which of the following is not included in a cable sent to Guy?
(a) A marriage proposal.
(b) Expense money.
(c) First class ticket.
(d) A job offer.
4. What is Langston Hughes' profession?
5. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) The Guggenheim Museum.
(b) The Harlem Baptist Church.
(c) Union Station.
(d) The Abyssinian Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has sent a telegram to Guy?
2. Why does Angel accept the proposal from Tony?
3. What drives Angel further into despair?
4. What does Sam wish Angel had asked Delia about?
5. What does Sam tell Angel about an abortion?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)