|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way has Sam helped Angel before?
(a) Co-signed on a loan.
(b) Performed an abortion.
(c) Loaned her money.
(d) Paid her rent.
2. What has Angel decided to do?
(a) Stay with Tony.
(b) Marry Leland.
(c) Go to Paris.
(d) Get back with Nick.
3. Where does Sam tell Angel to meet him tomorrow morning?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The clinic.
(d) The cafe.
4. What does Angel tell Leland?
(a) She doesn't love him.
(b) She can't see herself married.
(c) She doesn't want to be compared to his dead wife.
(d) She doesn't love him in that way.
5. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
2. Who is Delia's heroine?
3. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
4. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
5. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)