|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
(a) He is in love.
(b) He lost his dog.
(c) He got a new job.
(d) He received a cable.
2. What does Angel tell Leland?
(a) She doesn't love him.
(b) She can't see herself married.
(c) She doesn't love him in that way.
(d) She doesn't want to be compared to his dead wife.
3. Angel learns that _________ has made arrangements for her to audition for a job.
4. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
5. Who has sent a telegram to Guy?
(a) Josephine Baker.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Jack Benny.
(d) Liza Minelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Delia's heroine?
2. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
3. What has Angel decided to do?
4. Who offers Delia some office space?
5. What does Sam tell Angel about an abortion?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)