|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
2. What does Leland promise Angel?
(a) He will build her a house.
(b) He will take her to Europe.
(c) He will return tomorrow night.
(d) He will buy her a diamond ring.
3. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Loan her some money.
(b) Take her to dinner.
(c) Perform an abortion.
(d) Drive her to the station.
4. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
(a) Reverend Al Sharpton.
(b) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
(c) Reverend Billy Graham.
(d) Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
5. Why does Delia leave Guy's apartment?
(a) To get ready for work.
(b) To take a shower.
(c) To get some sleep.
(d) To fix dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Delia's heroine?
2. What is Guy's mood at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
3. Why is Delia distressed as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
4. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
5. What is in the box that Leland leaves for Angel?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)