|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
(c) Looking for a job.
2. How many job offers has Angel received?
3. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
4. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
(a) AIDS awareness.
(b) Birth control for black women.
(c) Teen pregnancies.
(d) Head Start programs.
5. Why does Delia leave Guy's apartment?
(a) To fix dinner.
(b) To get some sleep.
(c) To take a shower.
(d) To get ready for work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the organization that Delia is working so hard to establish?
2. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
3. Why is Angel upset when she returns home?
4. Why does Angel accept the proposal from Tony?
5. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)