|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sam tell Angel to meet him tomorrow morning?
(a) The clinic.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The cafe.
(d) The hospital.
2. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) The Guggenheim Museum.
(b) Union Station.
(c) The Harlem Baptist Church.
(d) The Abyssinian Church.
3. Who has sent a telegram to Guy?
(a) Jack Benny.
(b) Josephine Baker.
(c) Liza Minelli.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
4. Why is Angel upset when she returns home?
(a) Her audition was a bust.
(b) She can't find her turquoise hat.
(c) She lost her purse.
(d) She spilled coffee on her new dress.
5. What does Delia want to establish in Harlem?
(a) A family planning clinic.
(b) A university.
(c) A music school.
(d) A charter school.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way has Sam helped Angel before?
2. What does Josephine Baker want from Guy?
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
4. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
5. Who sent the cable to Guy?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)