|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Perform an abortion.
(b) Drive her to the station.
(c) Take her to dinner.
(d) Loan her some money.
2. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
(a) He got a new job.
(b) He is in love.
(c) He received a cable.
(d) He lost his dog.
3. What does Leland promise Angel?
(a) He will build her a house.
(b) He will take her to Europe.
(c) He will buy her a diamond ring.
(d) He will return tomorrow night.
4. Who is considering a relationship with Delia?
5. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Josephine Baker.
(b) Madame Curie.
(c) Margaret Sanger.
(d) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not included in a cable sent to Guy?
2. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
3. Who helps Delia with a speech she has to deliver?
4. For what type of job has Angel looked?
5. What does Sam tell Angel about an abortion?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)