|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what issue is Delia interested in gaining the support of black church deacons?
(a) AIDS awareness.
(b) Head Start programs.
(c) Birth control for black women.
(d) Teen pregnancies.
2. What does Angel tell Leland?
(a) She doesn't love him in that way.
(b) She doesn't love him.
(c) She doesn't want to be compared to his dead wife.
(d) She can't see herself married.
3. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Loan her some money.
(b) Perform an abortion.
(c) Drive her to the station.
(d) Take her to dinner.
4. What is Leland's reaction to Angel's new gig?
5. How many people were injured in the bombing?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way has Sam helped Angel before?
2. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
3. What does Sam wish Angel had asked Delia about?
4. What does Guy purchase for Angel?
5. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)