|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Leland's reaction to Angel's new gig?
2. Where does Sam tell Angel to meet him tomorrow morning?
(a) The clinic.
(b) The cafe.
(c) The bus station.
(d) The hospital.
3. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
(a) He is in love.
(b) He lost his dog.
(c) He got a new job.
(d) He received a cable.
4. What has Angel decided to do?
(a) Stay with Tony.
(b) Marry Leland.
(c) Go to Paris.
(d) Get back with Nick.
5. Where will Delia deliver her speech?
(a) Union Station.
(b) The Abyssinian Church.
(c) The Guggenheim Museum.
(d) The Harlem Baptist Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way has Sam helped Angel before?
2. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
3. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who sent the cable to Guy?
5. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)