|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many job offers has Angel received?
2. With whom does Angel have a date tonight?
3. What does Angel become for Tony?
(a) A singer.
(b) His mistress.
(c) A wife.
(d) A cocktail waitress.
4. Who has sent a telegram to Guy?
(a) Jack Benny.
(b) Josephine Baker.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) Liza Minelli.
5. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
(a) Reverend Billy Graham.
(b) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
(c) Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
(d) Reverend Al Sharpton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josephine Baker want from Guy?
2. Who sent the cable to Guy?
3. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
4. What has Angel decided to do?
5. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)