|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy receive in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A raise.
(c) A new job.
(d) A new apartment.
2. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
(a) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
(b) Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
(c) Reverend Billy Graham.
(d) Reverend Al Sharpton.
3. What does Sam tell Angel about an abortion?
(a) He doesn't say anything.
(b) He will think about it.
(c) He will do it.
(d) He can't do it.
4. Which two characters go out to dinner to celebrate?
(a) Delia and Sam.
(b) Delia and Guy.
(c) Angel and Guy.
(d) Angel and Leland.
5. Who is the guest of honor at the party that Angel and Guy attend?
(a) Dick Gregory.
(b) Richard Pryor.
(c) Adam Clayton Powell.
(d) Langston Hughes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Delia some office space?
2. Where is the office space that Sam offers Delia?
3. What does Sam wish Angel had asked Delia about?
4. How many people were injured in the bombing?
5. What has Angel decided to do?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)