|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
(a) Reverend Billy Graham.
(b) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
(c) Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
(d) Reverend Al Sharpton.
2. Who has sent a telegram to Guy?
(a) Jack Benny.
(b) Josephine Baker.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) Liza Minelli.
3. What is in the box that Leland leaves for Angel?
(a) A dress.
(b) A book.
(c) A hat.
(d) A purse.
4. What has Angel decided to do?
(a) Get back with Nick.
(b) Go to Paris.
(c) Marry Leland.
(d) Stay with Tony.
5. Angel learns that _________ has made arrangements for her to audition for a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
2. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
3. How many people were injured in the bombing?
4. Where is the office space that Sam offers Delia?
5. What is Leland's reaction to Angel's new gig?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)