|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent the cable to Guy?
(a) Josephine Baker.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Mae West.
(d) Jane Mansfield.
2. Which two characters go out to dinner to celebrate?
(a) Delia and Guy.
(b) Angel and Guy.
(c) Delia and Sam.
(d) Angel and Leland.
3. What is the reason for Guy's mood?
(a) He got a new job.
(b) He received a cable.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He lost his dog.
4. Who is considering a relationship with Delia?
5. Who is pastor of The Abyssinian Church?
(a) Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
(b) Reverend Al Sharpton.
(c) Reverend Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
(d) Reverend Billy Graham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not someone of importance mentioned in the play?
2. How many job offers has Angel received?
3. What has Angel decided to do?
4. Who is the man Angel is to audition for?
5. What does Angel become for Tony?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)