|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War I.
2. What does Leland promise Angel?
(a) He will buy her a diamond ring.
(b) He will take her to Europe.
(c) He will return tomorrow night.
(d) He will build her a house.
3. Who is Delia's heroine?
(a) Josephine Baker.
(b) Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(c) Margaret Sanger.
(d) Madame Curie.
4. What does Angel ask Sam to do?
(a) Drive her to the station.
(b) Perform an abortion.
(c) Loan her some money.
(d) Take her to dinner.
5. Which of the following does not describe the dress that Leland has brought for Angel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Guy use as a model as he works on a dress?
2. How many people were injured in the bombing?
3. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
4. Which of the following is not addressed in this scene?
5. What has Angel been doing as Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)