|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major historical event is America facing at the time of this play?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Korean War.
2. For what type of job has Angel looked?
3. What is Sam doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(b) Trying to calm Delia.
(c) Drinking coffee.
(d) Reading a newspaper.
4. In what way has Sam helped Angel before?
(a) Co-signed on a loan.
(b) Paid her rent.
(c) Loaned her money.
(d) Performed an abortion.
5. Who is considering a relationship with Delia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent the cable to Guy?
2. What does Sam tell Angel about an abortion?
3. Who does Guy use as a model as he works on a dress?
4. Who has sent a telegram to Guy?
5. What does Josephine Baker want from Guy?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)