Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Blues for an Alabama Sky. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Act 1, Scene 1
1. Who is the author of BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
a) Pearl Clawson.
b) Pearl Clements.
c) Patricia Cleage.
d) Pearl Cleage.
2. What is the setting for BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY?
a) Harlem in New York City.
b) Detroit, Michigan.
c) Omaha, Nebraska.
d) Mobile, Alabama.
3. In what year does BLUES FOR AN ALABAMA SKY take place?
4. During what season of the year does the story begin?
5. What is the setting for Act 1,...
This section contains 3,382 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)