|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Janey's family lived in the shack at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
2. What is Janey's father's first name?
3. What do Janey and her parents do before returning home from their outing?
(a) Eat a campfire supper.
(b) Pick some flowers.
(c) Catch some more fish.
(d) Swim in a pond.
4. What has Janey always longed to do?
(a) Have a birthday party.
(b) Ride a horse.
(c) Go to Hawaii.
(d) Go to school.
5. Janey finds Mrs. Romero to be _______________________.
6. Who appears at the Larkins' shack at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Charlie Bowdoin.
(b) Skip Masterson.
(c) Bounce Reyburn.
(d) Sammie Johnson.
7. What ride does Janey ride at the fair?
(a) The Ferris Wheel.
(b) The merry-go-round.
(c) The Tilt-a-Whirl.
(d) The bumper cars.
8. What is Mr. Anderson's first name?
9. What is notable about Janey's biological mother?
(a) She has a new family.
(b) She is an actress.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is beautiful.
10. Who drives Lupe and Janey to their destination?
(a) Mrs. Romero.
(c) Janey's father.
(d) Mr. Romero.
11. The images on the willow plate are of which nationality?
12. Janey thinks that Lupe's dress makes Lupe's skin look ___________________.
13. What does Lupe say is always in the same place at the fair?
(a) The horse races.
(b) The Ferris Wheel.
(c) The snow cone stand.
(d) The candy apple stand.
14. What does Janey wear to the destination in #34?
(a) A skirt and top.
(c) Shorts and t-shirt.
(d) Jeans and t-shirt.
15. How much does Janey's father earn per hour?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Twenty-five cents.
(d) One dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the clean, wet clothes dried?
2. What color dress does Lupe wear to the fair?
3. Who is Lupe?
4. Janey notices that her Mom ______________ a lot.
5. Where is the destination in #34 located?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)