1. How old is Janey at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Janey's last name?
3. What are Janey and her family doing as the story begins?
Settling into a new house.
4. The family living nearby Janey's family is of what nationality?
5. Who is the head of the family living near Janey's family?
6. Why does Janey's family move so much?
Her father has to find work.
7. Who is Lupe?
A neighbor girl.
8. Who is Lupe's baby sister?
9. Lupe says that her baby sister is ________________.
10. What does Lupe ask Janey when they meet?
How long Janey's family will be here.
This section contains 3,671 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)