|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatpers 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the family decide to walk to their outing?
(a) To save gas.
(b) To meet new people.
(c) To get some exercise.
(d) To get some sun.
2. What has Mr. Romero established in the area?
(a) A farm workers union.
(b) A group of Mexican workers.
(c) A band.
(d) A book club.
3. What kind of shoes does Janey wear to the destination in #34?
(a) Patent leather shoes.
(c) Canvas sneakers.
4. Who is the librarian?
(a) Miss Kerrigan.
(b) Miss Welbaum.
(c) Miss Shroyer.
(d) Miss Adams.
5. What does Janey ask Miss Peterson at the close of Camp School?
(a) If Janey can take some books.
(b) If Janey will ever see her again.
(c) If Miss Peterson can come for supper.
(d) If she can write letters to Miss Peterson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the end of the harvest represent to Janey?
2. Why does Mom not allow Janey to put the willow plate out on display?
3. Where does Janey go when she does not go to school?
4. What does Janey realize Bounce Reyburn is going to do when she sees him?
5. The Larkins once lived _____________________.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)