|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Janey thinks the doctor seems ______________.
2. What has Mr. Romero established in the area?
(a) A band.
(b) A group of Mexican workers.
(c) A farm workers union.
(d) A book club.
3. Why are the Larkins up so early at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) There is a cotton-picking contest.
(b) It is Christmas Day.
(c) They are moving to their next destination.
(d) They are going to the fair.
4. What is Janey's mood at this point in her life?
5. Who will be a swamper for Mr. Larkin today?
(a) Mrs. Larkin.
(b) John Shannon.
(c) Jose Ramirez.
(d) Mr. Romero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janey wear to the destination in #34?
2. What story does Janey read about before going out to play?
3. What does the sign inside the doctor's office say?
4. Why does the family decide to walk to their outing?
5. Where does Janey take a bath?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)