|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Janey thinks the creature in #99 is _______________.
2. What does Janey say is better than brothers and sisters?
(a) Her blue willow plate.
(b) A new bicycle.
(c) Peace and quiet.
(d) Having her own room.
3. Janey's family has little time for _______________.
4. How much rent do the Larkins pay for their shack for a month?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Twenty-five dollars.
(c) Three dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
5. Where is the destination in #34 located?
(b) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What booth particularly interests Janey at the fair?
2. The correct name for the creature in #99 is _____________________.
3. What are Janey and her family doing as the story begins?
4. Mr. Romero tells Mr. Larkin that a man has some _________________ trees that need to be trimmed.
5. Why is Janey early arriving to school?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)