|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Curt tell Sandy about her situation?
(a) Curt will not go on a date with Sandy.
(b) Sandy's next client did cancel an appointment.
(c) Sandy did not get the job at the bar.
(d) It is Sandy's lucky day because she is not being charged.
2. How does Sandy know Curt?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) They used to go to school together.
(c) He is her boyfriend.
(d) He is one of her massage clients.
3. How old is Sandy?
4. What does Doug hope $200 will buy him?
(a) Sex with Heather.
(b) Two pints of liquor.
(c) A new television set at the store.
(d) A down payment on a car.
5. Heather and Doug go round and round over what topic?
(a) Whether or not Doug committed a crime.
(b) If Heather will help Doug check out of the store.
(c) What Doug wants to drink.
(d) The type of massage Doug wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Doug turn out to be?
2. What kind of massage does Curt imply he is looking for from Sandy?
3. What does Curt want to do after he retires from the police force?
4. Why did Curt not go to college?
5. Why would Sandy act the way that Doug says she acted at her party in Act 1, Scene 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Beth so intent on Curt pursuing the promotion to lieutenant?
2. Is their evidence in Act 1, Scene 6, to support the fact that Sandy and Curt are attracted to each other as more than just friends?
3. Sandy gives Curt a special massage to try to ease his tension. What does Sandy do during the special massage?
4. Why does Curt want to help Sandy find a new line of work?
5. Is there evidence in the play to support Beth's feelings about Curt spending time with Sandy?
6. Are there reasons in the play that indicate that Heather should have been fired from her job?
7. Before the massage starts, Sandy has Curt sign a paper. Should Curt sign the paper, or is signing it foreshadowing bad things to come?
8. Curt and Sandy talk about their lives a little bit. Does Curt seem to like his job? Why?
9. Why did Sandy leave her mother's home at such a young age?
10. Why would Heather offer more than just a massage to Doug?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)