|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Curt been when Act 1, Scene 7 begins?
(a) A meeting with Sandy.
(b) A meeting with Heather.
(c) A meeting with the captain about the massage parlor.
(d) A meeting about Doug being fired.
2. How long has Sandy been doing her job?
(a) A year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three months.
3. What happened with Heather's job after she was arrested?
(a) Heather found five new clients.
(b) Heather received a raise.
(c) Heather was fired.
(d) Heather was promoted.
4. Where is Sandy at when Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
(a) The bar.
(b) The police station.
(c) The massage parlor.
(d) Curt's apartment.
5. What does Doug offer to Sandy as she is being released from jail?
(a) Doug offers to help Sandy learn how to package the drugs differently.
(b) Doug offers to help Sandy have a happy hour at her bar.
(c) Doug offers to find Sandy a ride home.
(d) Doug offers to help Sandy with her undercover questioning tactics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Beth's thoughts about prostitution?
2. What does Curt show Doug on the front page of the paper?
3. What will $100 buy Doug?
4. What does Doug reveal about Heather's arrest?
5. How does Doug feel about the outcome of Heather's arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Are Heather's clothes typical of a massage therapist?
2. Is their evidence in Act 1, Scene 6, to support the fact that Sandy and Curt are attracted to each other as more than just friends?
3. What does Sandy's relaxation place reveal about her?
4. Sandy gives Curt a special massage to try to ease his tension. What does Sandy do during the special massage?
5. Curt and Sandy talk about their lives a little bit. Does Curt seem to like his job? Why?
6. Based on what you have read so far through Act 1, Scene 4, predict if Curt and Beth's relationship will last. .
7. Why isn't Sandy mad at Curt for trying to trap her into accepting payment for sex?
8. What makes Curt and Sandy's time together in Act 1, Scene 1, seem awkward?
9. Does Doug have feelings for Heather beyond her prostitution services? Have examples from Act 1, Scene 7, support your answer.
10. Why would Heather offer more than just a massage to Doug?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)