|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Curt and Sandy almost do at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Plan another date.
2. What happens with Curt's job in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) The captain takes Curt off the massage parlor case.
(b) The captain fires Curt.
(c) Curt is promoted to lieutenant.
(d) Curt quits so he can be with Sandy.
3. How does Curt react to the information about Sandy from Doug at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Curt arrests Doug.
(b) Curt gets Doug fired.
(c) Curt punches Doug in the face.
(d) Curt is impressed with Sandy's behavior.
4. What does Doug offer to Sandy as she is being released from jail?
(a) Doug offers to find Sandy a ride home.
(b) Doug offers to help Sandy with her undercover questioning tactics.
(c) Doug offers to help Sandy have a happy hour at her bar.
(d) Doug offers to help Sandy learn how to package the drugs differently.
5. How is Sandy described?
(a) Very young, plump and gorgeous.
(b) A little wrinkled with some gray hair.
(c) Beautiful in every way.
(d) Thin, flat-chested and not very attractive.
6. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) At the massage parlor.
(b) At a store.
(c) At the police station.
(d) At a bar.
7. What does Doug reveal about his social life to Curt in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Doug stays at Heather's house and the parties keep him up late.
(b) Doug has started doing drugs.
(c) Doug is paying Heather for services at the massage parlor.
(d) Doug is paying Sandy for services at the massage parlor.
8. What does Curt want to do after he retires from the police force?
(a) Curt wants to help more prostitutes.
(b) Curt wants to volunteer at the Red Cross.
(c) Curt wants to volunteer at a nature center.
(d) Curt wants to volunteer at an animal shelter.
9. How does Curt feel about Doug at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Curt tells Doug he is ruining his life.
(b) Curt tells Doug he is fired.
(c) Curt tells Doug he is sorry.
(d) Curt pleads with Doug to leave Sandy alone.
10. How can Doug justify what he does to Heather in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Doug has pictures of Heather cheating on him.
(b) Doug has a tape recording of their conversation.
(c) Doug's parents are listening in the next room.
(d) Doug has proof that Heather is stealing money from his business.
11. What does Doug tell Curt in Act 1, Scene 7, about Sandy's behavior at a recent party?
(a) Sandy yelled at everyone.
(b) Sandy was drunk and wild.
(c) Sandy was polite and helpful.
(d) Sandy tried to get Doug to go out on a date with her.
12. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
(a) At the bar.
(b) At the police station.
(c) In Curt's apartment.
(d) At the massage parlor.
13. Where does Sandy go in her head to relax?
(a) A state park.
(b) The massage parlor.
(c) A house with an indoor courtyard.
(d) Sandy's mother's house.
14. What does Beth encourage Curt to do about his career?
(a) Promote Doug.
(b) Fire Doug.
(c) Talk to the captain about the job promotion.
(d) Go on a date with Sandy.
15. Where does Act 1, sSene 7 take place?
(a) At the police station.
(b) At the bar.
(c) At the massage parlor.
(d) At Curt's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Curt has asked Sandy to help him with something Beth won't do. What does Curt ask Sandy to do?
2. What does Beth wonder about the bust at the massage parlor?
3. Why would Sandy act the way that Doug says she acted at her party in Act 1, Scene 7?
4. What will $100 buy Doug?
5. What does Curt reveal about his family to Sandy in Act 1, Scene 5?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)