|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Curt want to meet Sandy after she is released from the jail?
(a) Curt wants to help Sandy get out of the prostitution business.
(b) Curt wants Sandy to help him buy a gift for his girlfriend.
(c) Curt wants another massage from Sandy.
(d) Curt wants to go on a date with Sandy.
2. Why does Curt feel like the failed bust was his fault?
(a) Curt was too nervous to have sex with Sandy.
(b) Curt did not take his underwear off, and that tipped Sandy off to his undercover status.
(c) Curt left his badge in his pants, and Sandy found it.
(d) Curt liked Sandy and told her about the bust so she wouldn't get into trouble.
3. Where does Curt find Doug after the meeting at the police station in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) With Sandy.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) Asleep on a table.
(d) With Heather.
4. What does Curt tell Sandy about her situation?
(a) Sandy's next client did cancel an appointment.
(b) Sandy did not get the job at the bar.
(c) Curt will not go on a date with Sandy.
(d) It is Sandy's lucky day because she is not being charged.
5. What does Sandy offer to do if Curt asks her at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Go on a date with Curt.
(b) Quiz Curt on his leaves.
(c) Give Curt a free massage.
(d) Leave the massage parlor.
6. How does Sandy respond to Curt's news about his relationship with Beth?
(a) Sandy says she hopes to date Curt.
(b) Sandy says she is having feelings for Curt, too.
(c) Sandy says she is never getting married.
(d) Sandy recommends that they go to Florida.
7. How much does a massage cost?
8. Where does the story take place?
(a) In the Midwest.
(b) In Seattle.
(c) In a rural location.
(d) In New York City.
9. How old is Sandy?
10. Who does Doug turn out to be?
(a) A cop.
(b) Heather's boss.
(c) Heather's brother.
(d) Heather's boyfriend.
11. What does Curt reveal about his family to Sandy in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Curt's father stole cars.
(b) Curt's father was a graverobber.
(c) Curt's father stole from gas stations.
(d) Curt's father was a bank robber.
12. Why will Beth not help Curt do what Sandy is willing to do for him?
(a) Beth hates scary movies.
(b) Beth reverses the numbering system for the leaves.
(c) Beth thinks that feet are gross.
(d) Beth thinks that Curt needs to learn how to do his own laundry.
13. What does Doug reveal about Heather's arrest?
(a) Heather resisted arrest and is now facing additional charges.
(b) Heather has to go to jail.
(c) Heather can go home but will have to appear in court.
(d) The charges will be dropped because Doug entrapped Heather.
14. When does Act 1, Scene2 take place?
(a) One month after Curt meetsSandy.
(b) One week after Curt meets Sandy.
(c) One year after Curt meets Sandy.
(d) The same day Curt meets Sandy.
15. What is Curt's job?
(a) A bartender.
(b) An undercover cop.
(c) A massage therapist.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Curt and Sandy almost do at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
3. Why does Curt ask Sandy to help him?
4. How does Sandy know the real reason that Curt was at the massage parlor?
5. Why is the massage parlor's location so important?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)