|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Curt reveal about his mother?
(a) Curt's mother and father are getting a divorce.
(b) Curt's mother died, and he is still having to pay her hospital bills.
(c) Curt lives with his mother.
(d) Curt's mother is a prostitute.
2. What can we assume is Sandy's real job?
(a) Sandy teaches at a massage school.
(b) Sandy is an undercover cop.
(c) Sandy sells drugs.
(d) Sandy is a prostitute.
3. How do Sandy and Curt end their time together?
(a) With awkward conversation about warming clothes before getting dressed.
(b) Curt yells at Sandy because she wouldn't flirt back with him and storms out of the room.
(c) Curt gives Sandy $30 and schedules another appointment.
(d) By discussing going out on a date, and Curt gets Sandy's phone number.
4. What is Sandy's job?
(a) A massage therapist.
(b) A midwife.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A cop.
5. How does Sandy know Doug?
(a) Doug frequents the bar where Sandy works.
(b) Sandy used to date Doug.
(c) Sandy was in a band with Doug's brother.
(d) Doug has been in for a massage.
6. Who does Doug turn out to be?
(a) A cop.
(b) Heather's brother.
(c) Heather's boyfriend.
(d) Heather's boss.
7. What happened with Heather's job after she was arrested?
(a) Heather was promoted.
(b) Heather received a raise.
(c) Heather was fired.
(d) Heather found five new clients.
8. What do Curt and Sandy almost do at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Plan another date.
9. What does Doug reveal about Heather's arrest?
(a) Heather resisted arrest and is now facing additional charges.
(b) Heather has to go to jail.
(c) The charges will be dropped because Doug entrapped Heather.
(d) Heather can go home but will have to appear in court.
10. Where has Curt been when Act 1, Scene 7 begins?
(a) A meeting about Doug being fired.
(b) A meeting with Sandy.
(c) A meeting with the captain about the massage parlor.
(d) A meeting with Heather.
11. What does Sandy reveal about herself to Curt in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Sandy was abused as a child.
(b) Sandy's mother is a lesbian.
(c) Sandy has been married five times.
(d) Sandy has had a lesbian lover.
12. What does Doug show Heather that implies he is not there for a massage?
(a) A badge.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A new computer.
(d) A drycleaning ticket.
13. Why is Curt upset with Doug after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
(a) Doug's lack of questioning techniques ruined the prostitution bust.
(b) Doug's lack of questioning techniques ruined the drug bust.
(c) Doug's lack of questioning techniques got Curt fired.
(d) Doug's lack of questioning techniques made Curt look stupid.
14. How does Doug feel about the outcome of Heather's arrest?
(a) Doug is furious.
(b) Doug is glad Heather is in jail but wishes that it was for the original charge.
(c) Doug is satisfied but wishes for more immediate consequences.
(d) Doug is pleased.
15. What information is Sandy waiting for at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The outcome of Sandy's arrest.
(b) Whether or not Sandy got the job at the bar.
(c) If Curt will go on a date with Sandy.
(d) If Sandy's next client canceled an appointment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the massage parlor's location so important?
2. What does Doug offer to Sandy as she is being released from jail?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 6, take place?
4. Where does Sandy go in her head to relax?
5. What is Curt's job?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)