|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Act 1, Scene2 take place?
(a) One week after Curt meets Sandy.
(b) One month after Curt meetsSandy.
(c) The same day Curt meets Sandy.
(d) One year after Curt meets Sandy.
2. What is Doug's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Doug is booking Heather into jail.
(b) Doug is the store clerk.
(c) Doug is the bartender.
(d) Doug is there to receive a massage.
3. How does Sandy feel about her mother?
(a) Sandy thinks her mother is stupid and wrecking her life by letting people take advantage of her.
(b) Sandy admires her mother's perseverance.
(c) Sandy loves her mother and talks to her every day.
(d) Sandy's mother died, and she misses her very much.
4. How does Curt feel about Doug at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Curt pleads with Doug to leave Sandy alone.
(b) Curt tells Doug he is fired.
(c) Curt tells Doug he is sorry.
(d) Curt tells Doug he is ruining his life.
5. What can we assume is Sandy's real job?
(a) Sandy sells drugs.
(b) Sandy is an undercover cop.
(c) Sandy is a prostitute.
(d) Sandy teaches at a massage school.
6. What does Doug reveal about his social life to Curt in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Doug has started doing drugs.
(b) Doug is paying Sandy for services at the massage parlor.
(c) Doug stays at Heather's house and the parties keep him up late.
(d) Doug is paying Heather for services at the massage parlor.
7. How does Curt know Beth?
(a) Beth is another officer at the police station.
(b) Beth is another prositute from the massage parlor.
(c) Curt and Beth are brother and sister.
(d) Curt and Beth are dating.
8. Curt reveals what he thought about when Sandy was massaging him at the parlor. What was it?
(a) Curt's wedding to Sandy instead of Beth.
(b) A house with a state park as a back yard.
(c) Beth massaging him instead of Sandy.
9. How is Sandy described?
(a) Thin, flat-chested and not very attractive.
(b) Very young, plump and gorgeous.
(c) A little wrinkled with some gray hair.
(d) Beautiful in every way.
10. How does Sandy know Doug?
(a) Doug frequents the bar where Sandy works.
(b) Sandy was in a band with Doug's brother.
(c) Sandy used to date Doug.
(d) Doug has been in for a massage.
11. How does Curt sign the paper?
(b) He does not sign it.
(d) John Doe.
12. How does Curt react to the information about Sandy from Doug at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Curt is impressed with Sandy's behavior.
(b) Curt arrests Doug.
(c) Curt gets Doug fired.
(d) Curt punches Doug in the face.
13. What happened with Heather's job after she was arrested?
(a) Heather received a raise.
(b) Heather found five new clients.
(c) Heather was fired.
(d) Heather was promoted.
14. What does Curt reveal about the bust at the massage parlor?
(a) The bust resulted in the successful arrest of all the prostitutes.
(b) The bust will be continued at a later date.
(c) The captain will be involved with the next bust so that it is not ruined again.
(d) The bust was a failure, and Curt and Doug will be yelled at by the captain.
15. How does Heather react to what Doug does to her in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Heather cries and begs Doug to forgive her.
(b) Heather is furious and knows that the charges will not stick.
(c) Heather cries and begs her parents to forgive her.
(d) Heather says she can pay back all the money she stole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Heather and Doug go round and round over what topic?
2. What is Curt's job?
3. What does Curt reveal about his relationship with Beth to Heather in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. What does Curt show Doug on the front page of the paper?
5. How does Beth feel about Curt being at the massage parlor?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)