|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Curt find Doug after the meeting at the police station in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) With Heather.
(b) Asleep on a table.
(c) With Sandy.
(d) In the bathroom.
2. In what setting does Act 2 begin?
(a) Heather's apartment.
(b) Curt's apartment.
(c) The police station.
(d) The bar.
3. How has Sandy's appearance changed over the course of the play by Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Sandy hasn't changed and still wears the same thing.
(b) Sandy is now dressed very nicely and professionally.
(c) Sandy is now wearing fancy lingerie.
(d) Sandy's clothes are torn and dirty.
4. How does Curt feel about Doug at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Curt tells Doug he is ruining his life.
(b) Curt pleads with Doug to leave Sandy alone.
(c) Curt tells Doug he is sorry.
(d) Curt tells Doug he is fired.
5. How do Curt and Beth decide to get to their destination for the evening at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Curt and Beth will go together in Beth's car.
(b) Curt and Beth are no longer going out for the evening.
(c) Curt and Beth will take separate cars.
(d) Curt and Beth will go together in Curt's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, sSene 7 take place?
2. How does Sandy know the real reason that Curt was at the massage parlor?
3. What are Beth's thoughts about prostitution?
4. Why does Curt send Doug home after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
5. What does Sandy reveal about herself to Curt in Act 1, Scene 5?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)