|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Curt feel that Beth is rich even though he admits that she is poor?
(a) Because Beth has the attitude of someone who is rich.
(b) Because Beth's parents are rich.
(c) Because Beth hates poor people.
(d) Because Beth is choosing to be poor.
2. How can Doug justify what he does to Heather in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Doug has pictures of Heather cheating on him.
(b) Doug's parents are listening in the next room.
(c) Doug has a tape recording of their conversation.
(d) Doug has proof that Heather is stealing money from his business.
3. How does Sandy know Doug?
(a) Doug frequents the bar where Sandy works.
(b) Sandy used to date Doug.
(c) Sandy was in a band with Doug's brother.
(d) Doug has been in for a massage.
4. In Act 2, Scene 6, what does Curt reveal was his plan for the money he stole for Sandy?
(a) To give it to Doug to secretly put back.
(b) To buy drugs.
(c) To return it.
(d) To spend it on Sandy.
5. What do Curt, Doug, and Heather argue about in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Doug and Heather don't want Curt to pay for supper.
(b) Curt and Heather don't want Doug to be angry about their marriage.
(c) Doug doesn't want Curt and Heather to flaunt their new relationship.
(d) Heather doesn't want Doug and Curt to tell her what to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Curt reveal about his mother?
2. What does Beth say about her feelings for Curt's career choice in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What information is Sandy waiting for at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
4. How has Sandy's appearance changed over the course of the play by Act 2, Scene 7?
5. How does Curt handle Beth's reaction to Sandy being in the apartment?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)