|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will $100 buy Doug?
(a) It will bail him out of jail.
(b) A new radio at the store.
(c) Some fun.
(d) A pint of liquor.
2. In Act 2, Scene 6, what does Curt reveal was his plan for the money he stole for Sandy?
(a) To spend it on Sandy.
(b) To give it to Doug to secretly put back.
(c) To return it.
(d) To buy drugs.
3. How does Sandy feel at the end of the Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Sandy begs Curt to forgive her.
(b) Sandy is furious at everyone and storms out of the bar.
(c) Sandy is frustrated with Heather.
(d) Sandy is happy that Curt was worried about her.
4. Why can't Curt just return the money he stole before anyone misses it?
(a) Sandy took the money and headed out of town.
(b) Doug already told the captain that Curt took the money.
(c) Curt would rather be honest and explain the situation to the captain.
(d) Everything Curt said to Sandy about the money is on tape.
5. Where is Sandy at when Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
(a) The massage parlor.
(b) Curt's apartment.
(c) The bar.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Sandy act the way that Doug says she acted at her party in Act 1, Scene 7?
2. What happens to Heather after she finds out who Doug really is?
3. What do Curt and Sandy almost do at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
4. How does Doug know about the new policies at the massage parlor?
5. How does Heather react to what Doug does to her in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)