|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
(a) In Curt's apartment.
(b) At the bar.
(c) At the police station.
(d) At the massage parlor.
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, what was the reasoning behind what Sandy did all day?
(a) Sandy didn't have a coat and couldn't get into her apartment and didn't know what else to do.
(b) Sandy was scheduled to work that day.
(c) Sandy was aftraid to call her mother for help.
(d) Sandy was afraid to call Curt for help.
3. How does Heather react after learning Curt's identity?
(a) Heather thinks the whole thing is funny.
(b) Heather wants to help other girls get out of prostitution.
(c) Heather is livid and will not talk to Curt anymore.
(d) Heather's feelings are hurt, and Curt apologizes.
4. What are Curt's thoughts about jail?
(a) Curt thinks he will get off with a warning and not have to go to jail.
(b) Curt is scared to go to jail.
(c) Curt doesn't think going to jail matters anymore.
(d) Curt hates his life and wants to go to jail.
5. In what setting does Act 2 begin?
(a) Curt's apartment.
(b) Heather's apartment.
(c) The police station.
(d) The bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Curt explain himself and the statement he makes about Sandy in Act 1, Scene 8?
2. How much does a massage cost?
3. What is Doug's advice to Curt about his life?
4. What can we assume has just happened based on the description in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Who comes to talk to Curt in Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)