|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Sandy meet Curt for their Friday night date?
(a) Because Sandy is embarrassed about how gross she had been all week.
(b) Because Beth had called Sandy to threaten her.
(c) Because Sandy wants to be with Doug now.
(d) Because Sandy is at her stepdad's funeral.
2. How does Sandy know Doug?
(a) Sandy was in a band with Doug's brother.
(b) Doug has been in for a massage.
(c) Sandy used to date Doug.
(d) Doug frequents the bar where Sandy works.
3. In Act 2, Scene 7, why is Curt bothered by Sandy telling him that his life is great?
(a) Curt knows that Sandy is smiling, but deep down inside she knows it is never going to happen for Curt.
(b) Sandy is being sarcastic.
(c) Curt still hates what Sandy does for a living.
(d) Sandy is smiling and being mean at the same time.
4. How has Sandy's appearance changed over the course of the play by Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Sandy is now dressed very nicely and professionally.
(b) Sandy is now wearing fancy lingerie.
(c) Sandy's clothes are torn and dirty.
(d) Sandy hasn't changed and still wears the same thing.
5. Why does Beth feel the way that she does about Curt's childhood?
(a) Because she loves Curt and wants him to feel better.
(b) Because Curt is a baby and needs to grow up.
(c) Because it is where Curt comes from and not who he is.
(d) Because Curt needs time to heal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Curt feel about Doug at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
2. What does Doug offer to Sandy as she is being released from jail?
3. How does Sandy feel about her mother?
4. How does Doug know about the new policies at the massage parlor?
5. How does Doug react to Curt's thoughts about jail?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)