|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Curt and Beth decide to get to their destination for the evening at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Curt and Beth will go together in Beth's car.
(b) Curt and Beth will go together in Curt's car.
(c) Curt and Beth will take separate cars.
(d) Curt and Beth are no longer going out for the evening.
2. When does Act 2, Scene 7, take place?
(a) Five years after Curt steals the money.
(b) Six months after Curt steals the money.
(c) A week after Curt steals the money.
(d) A year after Curt steals the money.
3. What has Curt been doing for the last four years of his relationship with Beth?
(a) Trying not to go to the massage parlor.
(b) Trying not to ruin everything.
(c) Trying not to quit the police force.
(d) Trying not to leave in the middle of the night.
4. What does Curt show Doug on the front page of the paper?
(a) Sandy has been murdered.
(b) The massage parlor burned down.
(c) Riots at the massage parlor.
(d) Heather has been murdered.
5. What are the police looking for at the massage parlor in Act 2, Scene 6?
(b) Financial records.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sandy feel about the money Curt gave her?
2. What kind of massage does Curt imply he is looking for from Sandy?
3. Why doesn't Sandy meet Curt for their Friday night date?
4. How does Sandy feel about her job?
5. How does Beth react to Curt's memories of his childhood?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)