|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beth feel about Curt being at the massage parlor?
(a) Beth is proud of Curt's attempt to end prostitution in their town.
(b) Beth thinks Curt's job is cool.
(c) Beth hopes that Curt will be able to help Sandy.
(d) Beth is jealous and upset.
2. Why doesn't Sandy meet Curt for their Friday night date?
(a) Because Beth had called Sandy to threaten her.
(b) Because Sandy is at her stepdad's funeral.
(c) Because Sandy wants to be with Doug now.
(d) Because Sandy is embarrassed about how gross she had been all week.
3. Why is Doug looking for Curt in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The captain is mad at Curt.
(b) Curt is needed for a raid on the massage parlor.
(c) Sandy is hurt.
(d) Beth is sick.
4. How does Sandy know Curt?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her boyfriend.
(c) He is one of her massage clients.
(d) They used to go to school together.
5. What does Sandy reveal to Curt about her graduation day?
(a) Sandy saved up to buy a new dress, and everyone told her she looked great.
(b) Sandy stole her graduation dress from a store.
(c) Sandy couldn't afford to wear a dress to graduation.
(d) Sandy felt like her nicest clothes were uglier than her classmates' worst clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Curt explain himself and the statement he makes about Sandy in Act 1, Scene 8?
2. When does Act 2, Scene 1, take place?
3. Curt has asked Sandy to help him with something Beth won't do. What does Curt ask Sandy to do?
4. How does Curt respond to the request Sandy makes at the end of Act 1, Scene 8?
5. What is Sandy's job?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)