|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will $100 buy Doug?
(a) Some fun.
(b) It will bail him out of jail.
(c) A new radio at the store.
(d) A pint of liquor.
2. How does Curt sign the paper?
(a) John Doe.
(d) He does not sign it.
3. What do Curt and Sandy almost do at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(c) Plan another date.
4. What does Curt reveal to Doug and Heather about Sandy and Heather's apartment in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The apartment has an eviction notice on the door.
(b) The apartment has a padlock and an eviction notice on the door.
(c) The apartment has a padlock on the door.
(d) The apartment had been robbed.
5. In Act 2, Scene 3, what does Curt say is the reason he likes being with Sandy?
(a) So that Curt can feel good about taking care of someone.
(b) Because Sandy will do things Beth will not do.
(c) Because Curt can talk to Sandy and feels comfortable with her.
(d) Because Sandy is gorgeous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Curt react to the information about Sandy from Doug at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
2. How does Sandy feel about her job?
3. Where are Curt and Beth headed for the evening in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Why does Curt feel that Beth is rich even though he admits that she is poor?
5. What does Sandy reveal about herself to Curt in Act 1, Scene 5?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)