|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Doug know about the new policies at the massage parlor?
(a) Doug goes to the massage parlor weekly.
(b) Doug is dating Heather.
(c) Doug is friends with Sandy.
(d) Doug has been reassigned to the massage parlor case.
2. What is Curt's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A massage therapist.
(c) An undercover cop.
(d) A bartender.
3. How does Sandy respond to Curt's news about his relationship with Beth?
(a) Sandy says she is never getting married.
(b) Sandy says she hopes to date Curt.
(c) Sandy recommends that they go to Florida.
(d) Sandy says she is having feelings for Curt, too.
4. Where is Sandy at when Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
(a) The police station.
(b) Curt's apartment.
(c) The massage parlor.
(d) The bar.
5. When does the story take place?
(a) Early summer, in the future.
(b) Christmas time, present day.
(c) Autumn, present day.
(d) In the middle of winter, in the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Doug believe that the police force is raiding the massage parlor in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Why is Curt upset with Doug after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
3. How does Curt react to Beth's feelings about his childhood?
4. When does Act 2, Scene 1, take place?
5. What is Heather's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)