|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Beth not help Curt do what Sandy is willing to do for him?
(a) Beth thinks that feet are gross.
(b) Beth hates scary movies.
(c) Beth thinks that Curt needs to learn how to do his own laundry.
(d) Beth reverses the numbering system for the leaves.
2. What do Curt and Sandy almost do at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Plan another date.
3. Does Sandy want to make an effort to change careers?
(a) Sandy knows she should find a new job but will not be swayed to change.
(b) Sandy quits her job after her arrest.
(c) Sandy has enrolled in classes to finish her degree.
(d) Sandy has been cutting hair each morning.
4. What are Beth's thoughts about prostitution?
(a) Beth thinks prostitution is disgusting.
(b) Beth is considering becoming a prostitute.
(c) Beth thinks it should be legalized.
(d) Beth is embarrassed about Curt being near a prostitute.
5. In Act 2, Scene 2, what was the reasoning behind what Sandy did all day?
(a) Sandy was scheduled to work that day.
(b) Sandy was afraid to call Curt for help.
(c) Sandy was aftraid to call her mother for help.
(d) Sandy didn't have a coat and couldn't get into her apartment and didn't know what else to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beth come to Curt's apartment in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How long has Sandy been doing her job?
3. What does Curt reveal about his relationship with Beth to Heather in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. Why does Curt ask Sandy to help him?
5. Why does Doug believe that the police force is raiding the massage parlor in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)