|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Curt's feelings about why Beth agreed to marry him?
(a) Beth is afraid she won't find anyone else.
(b) Beth is looking for a way to shock her friends.
(c) Beth loves Curt.
(d) Beth wanted out of her parents' house.
2. When does Act 2, Scene 1, take place?
(a) The morning after Sandy spent the night.
(b) A year after Sandy came to Curt's apartment in the middle of the night.
(c) Two days after Sandy was invited to spend the night.
(d) The middle of that same night.
3. Why is the massage parlor's location so important?
(a) The massage parlor will be torn down.
(b) The massage parlor is located next to a church.
(c) The massage parlor interferes with traffic flow.
(d) The massage parlor is located next to a restaurant where members of the Christian Coalition like to eat.
4. What does Beth encourage Curt to do about his career?
(a) Talk to the captain about the job promotion.
(b) Promote Doug.
(c) Fire Doug.
(d) Go on a date with Sandy.
5. What is playing in the background at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) An old movie.
(b) The TV set.
(c) A jazz song.
(d) The radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Curt called in to the station in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What does Sandy reveal to Curt about her graduation day?
3. What does Sandy want from Heather in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What kind of work does Sandy tell Curt she not be willing to do?
5. What brought Sandy to Curt in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)