|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Curt respond to the request Sandy makes at the end of Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Curt gets some of Beth's clothes for Sandy to wear.
(b) Curt nods and asks Sandy to spend the night.
(c) Curt kisses Sandy.
(d) Curt goes and arrests all the people at Sandy's apartment, including Heather.
2. Heather and Doug go round and round over what topic?
(a) The type of massage Doug wants.
(b) Whether or not Doug committed a crime.
(c) What Doug wants to drink.
(d) If Heather will help Doug check out of the store.
3. How can Doug justify what he does to Heather in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Doug has a tape recording of their conversation.
(b) Doug has proof that Heather is stealing money from his business.
(c) Doug's parents are listening in the next room.
(d) Doug has pictures of Heather cheating on him.
4. What does Curt show Doug on the front page of the paper?
(a) Riots at the massage parlor.
(b) The massage parlor burned down.
(c) Sandy has been murdered.
(d) Heather has been murdered.
5. Why does Curt want to meet Sandy after she is released from the jail?
(a) Curt wants Sandy to help him buy a gift for his girlfriend.
(b) Curt wants to go on a date with Sandy.
(c) Curt wants another massage from Sandy.
(d) Curt wants to help Sandy get out of the prostitution business.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sandy supposed to fix the problem with the apartment?
2. What does Doug offer to Sandy as she is being released from jail?
3. Why would Sandy act the way that Doug says she acted at her party in Act 1, Scene 7?
4. How does Sandy know Curt?
5. What do Curt and Sandy almost do at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)