|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will $100 buy Doug?
(a) A pint of liquor.
(b) Some fun.
(c) It will bail him out of jail.
(d) A new radio at the store.
2. What changes would Sandy like to see happen with her job?
(a) Sandy wants to be able to select her own clients.
(b) Sandy wants to be able to keep all of her money for herself instead of paying half to her employer.
(c) Sandy wants a front other than a massage parlor.
(d) Sandy wants to have a nicer room to complete her work.
3. How does Sandy respond to the interaction between Curt and Beth regarding Sandy being at the apartment?
(a) Sandy stays to watch Curt and Beth fight.
(b) Sandy tells Beth not to be mean to Curt.
(c) Sandy leaves when Curt and Beth start kissing.
(d) Sandy changes her clothes and leaves.
4. What does Curt reveal about his family to Sandy in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Curt's father stole cars.
(b) Curt's father was a bank robber.
(c) Curt's father stole from gas stations.
(d) Curt's father was a graverobber.
5. What does Curt reveal about his mother?
(a) Curt's mother and father are getting a divorce.
(b) Curt lives with his mother.
(c) Curt's mother died, and he is still having to pay her hospital bills.
(d) Curt's mother is a prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sandy reveal about herself to Curt in Act 1, Scene 5?
2. Where does Sandy go in her head to relax?
3. What does Doug reveal about his social life to Curt in Act 1, Scene 7?
4. What is Heather's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. In Act 2, Scene 2, what is Sandy's reason for being where she was all day?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)