|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 2, what is Sandy's reason for being where she was all day?
(a) Sandy needed to earn money to pay the landlord.
(b) Sandy's boss threatened to kill her if she didn't come back.
(c) Sandy needed to gather her things.
(d) Sandy wanted to talk about what happened between Sandy and Curt.
2. How does Sandy respond to Curt's news about his relationship with Beth?
(a) Sandy says she is having feelings for Curt, too.
(b) Sandy says she is never getting married.
(c) Sandy recommends that they go to Florida.
(d) Sandy says she hopes to date Curt.
3. How does Sandy feel about her job?
(a) Sandy hates her job and has been looking for a new one.
(b) Sandy is proud of her job and has made up flyers to find new clients.
(c) Sandy enjoys what she does because it is easy and pays well.
(d) Sandy is embarrassed about her job but does not know what else to do.
4. How much does a massage cost?
5. How does Beth feel about Curt being at the massage parlor?
(a) Beth thinks Curt's job is cool.
(b) Beth is jealous and upset.
(c) Beth is proud of Curt's attempt to end prostitution in their town.
(d) Beth hopes that Curt will be able to help Sandy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will $100 buy Doug?
2. What changes would Sandy like to see happen with her job?
3. What does Doug tell Curt in Act 1, Scene 7, about Sandy's behavior at a recent party?
4. What does Doug reveal about Heather's arrest?
5. Why couldn't Curt find Sandy in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)