|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Curt respond to the request Sandy makes at the end of Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Curt gets some of Beth's clothes for Sandy to wear.
(b) Curt kisses Sandy.
(c) Curt goes and arrests all the people at Sandy's apartment, including Heather.
(d) Curt nods and asks Sandy to spend the night.
2. What does Curt reveal about his family to Sandy in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Curt's father stole cars.
(b) Curt's father was a graverobber.
(c) Curt's father was a bank robber.
(d) Curt's father stole from gas stations.
3. In what setting does Act 2 begin?
(a) Heather's apartment.
(b) The bar.
(c) The police station.
(d) Curt's apartment.
4. What does Sandy reveal to Curt about her graduation day?
(a) Sandy felt like her nicest clothes were uglier than her classmates' worst clothes.
(b) Sandy couldn't afford to wear a dress to graduation.
(c) Sandy stole her graduation dress from a store.
(d) Sandy saved up to buy a new dress, and everyone told her she looked great.
5. Where has Curt been when Act 1, Scene 7 begins?
(a) A meeting with Heather.
(b) A meeting with Sandy.
(c) A meeting about Doug being fired.
(d) A meeting with the captain about the massage parlor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Curt respond to Sandy's reasoning in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Curt reveals what he thought about when Sandy was massaging him at the parlor. What was it?
3. How does Sandy respond to the interaction between Curt and Beth regarding Sandy being at the apartment?
4. Why does Curt send Doug home after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
5. What does Sandy ask of Curt at the end of Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)