|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Act 1, Scene2 take place?
(a) One week after Curt meets Sandy.
(b) The same day Curt meets Sandy.
(c) One month after Curt meetsSandy.
(d) One year after Curt meets Sandy.
2. Why did Curt not go to college?
(a) Curt didn't have high enough grades to get into college.
(b) Curt had no desire to go to college.
(c) Curt didn't have enough money to go to college.
(d) Curt's mom got sick, and he had to take care of her.
3. How does Sandy feel about her mother?
(a) Sandy thinks her mother is stupid and wrecking her life by letting people take advantage of her.
(b) Sandy admires her mother's perseverance.
(c) Sandy's mother died, and she misses her very much.
(d) Sandy loves her mother and talks to her every day.
4. How much does a massage cost?
5. What does Curt reveal about his relationship with Beth to Heather in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Curt plans to take Beth on a special vacation.
(b) Curt doesn't love Beth and is starting to have feelings for Sandy.
(c) Curt plans to break up with Beth.
(d) Curt plans to marry Beth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Sandy and Curt end their time together?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
3. What can we assume is Sandy's real job?
4. What happened with Heather's job after she was arrested?
5. How does Sandy know the real reason that Curt was at the massage parlor?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)