|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Curt reveals what he thought about when Sandy was massaging him at the parlor. What was it?
(a) Beth massaging him instead of Sandy.
(c) Curt's wedding to Sandy instead of Beth.
(d) A house with a state park as a back yard.
2. Why does Curt ask Sandy to help him?
(a) Sandy will know how to help Curt break up with his girlfriend.
(b) Curt likes Sandy's company and needs an excuse to be with her.
(c) Curt needs help buying his girlfriend a present.
(d) There is something his girlfriend will not do.
3. Where does the story take place?
(a) In the Midwest.
(b) In Seattle.
(c) In a rural location.
(d) In New York City.
4. Who does Doug turn out to be?
(a) Heather's boyfriend.
(b) Heather's brother.
(c) Heather's boss.
(d) A cop.
5. What happened with Heather's job after she was arrested?
(a) Heather received a raise.
(b) Heather was promoted.
(c) Heather was fired.
(d) Heather found five new clients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sandy offer to do if Curt asks her at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
2. What information is Sandy waiting for at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Doug hope $200 will buy him?
4. What happens to Heather after she finds out who Doug really is?
5. How does Beth feel about Curt being at the massage parlor?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)