|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Curt and Beth decide to get to their destination for the evening at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Curt and Beth will go together in Beth's car.
(b) Curt and Beth will take separate cars.
(c) Curt and Beth will go together in Curt's car.
(d) Curt and Beth are no longer going out for the evening.
2. Why is Curt upset with Doug after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
(a) Doug's lack of questioning techniques ruined the drug bust.
(b) Doug's lack of questioning techniques made Curt look stupid.
(c) Doug's lack of questioning techniques got Curt fired.
(d) Doug's lack of questioning techniques ruined the prostitution bust.
3. What information is Sandy waiting for at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The outcome of Sandy's arrest.
(b) If Sandy's next client canceled an appointment.
(c) Whether or not Sandy got the job at the bar.
(d) If Curt will go on a date with Sandy.
4. What does Sandy reveal about herself to Curt in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Sandy was abused as a child.
(b) Sandy has had a lesbian lover.
(c) Sandy's mother is a lesbian.
(d) Sandy has been married five times.
5. What is Sandy's job?
(a) A midwife.
(b) A cop.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A massage therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Heather and Doug go round and round over what topic?
2. Why does Curt want to meet Sandy after she is released from the jail?
3. What is Heather's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Curt reveal about his relationship with Beth to Heather in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. Why is the massage parlor's location so important?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)