|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Curt want to do after he retires from the police force?
(a) Curt wants to volunteer at an animal shelter.
(b) Curt wants to volunteer at a nature center.
(c) Curt wants to help more prostitutes.
(d) Curt wants to volunteer at the Red Cross.
2. What kind of massage does Curt imply he is looking for from Sandy?
(a) A rough massage.
(b) A massage that includes sexual favors.
(c) A massage with body oil.
(d) An extra-long massage.
3. Why did Curt not go to college?
(a) Curt's mom got sick, and he had to take care of her.
(b) Curt didn't have enough money to go to college.
(c) Curt had no desire to go to college.
(d) Curt didn't have high enough grades to get into college.
4. How does Sandy feel about her mother?
(a) Sandy admires her mother's perseverance.
(b) Sandy loves her mother and talks to her every day.
(c) Sandy's mother died, and she misses her very much.
(d) Sandy thinks her mother is stupid and wrecking her life by letting people take advantage of her.
5. Who does Doug turn out to be?
(a) A cop.
(b) Heather's boyfriend.
(c) Heather's brother.
(d) Heather's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sandy know the real reason that Curt was at the massage parlor?
2. How does Beth feel about Curt being at the massage parlor?
3. Where are Curt and Beth headed for the evening in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
5. What is Doug's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)