|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Curt send Doug home after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
(a) Doug is considering trying drugs.
(b) Doug is sharing his inappropriate thoughts about Heather.
(c) Curt needs Doug to give Heather a ride home.
(d) Beth arrives at the station and tells Curt to have Doug leave.
2. How does Sandy know the real reason that Curt was at the massage parlor?
(a) Doug told Sandy.
(b) Sandy found Curt's wallet in his pants.
(c) Curt left his underwear on for the massage.
(d) Heather told Sandy.
3. Why is the massage parlor's location so important?
(a) The massage parlor is located next to a restaurant where members of the Christian Coalition like to eat.
(b) The massage parlor will be torn down.
(c) The massage parlor is located next to a church.
(d) The massage parlor interferes with traffic flow.
4. Why does Curt ask Sandy to help him?
(a) Curt needs help buying his girlfriend a present.
(b) Curt likes Sandy's company and needs an excuse to be with her.
(c) There is something his girlfriend will not do.
(d) Sandy will know how to help Curt break up with his girlfriend.
5. What kind of massage does Curt imply he is looking for from Sandy?
(a) A massage with body oil.
(b) A rough massage.
(c) A massage that includes sexual favors.
(d) An extra-long massage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Curt reveal about his family to Sandy in Act 1, Scene 5?
2. What are Beth's thoughts about prostitution?
3. Sandy has Curt sign a paper. How does he feel about signing the paper?
4. Where does Sandy go in her head to relax?
5. Where does the story take place?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)