|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Doug justify what he does to Heather in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Doug has pictures of Heather cheating on him.
(b) Doug's parents are listening in the next room.
(c) Doug has a tape recording of their conversation.
(d) Doug has proof that Heather is stealing money from his business.
2. How much does a massage cost?
3. Why did Curt not go to college?
(a) Curt had no desire to go to college.
(b) Curt's mom got sick, and he had to take care of her.
(c) Curt didn't have enough money to go to college.
(d) Curt didn't have high enough grades to get into college.
4. Who does Doug turn out to be?
(a) Heather's brother.
(b) Heather's boyfriend.
(c) Heather's boss.
(d) A cop.
5. What does Doug offer to Sandy as she is being released from jail?
(a) Doug offers to help Sandy learn how to package the drugs differently.
(b) Doug offers to find Sandy a ride home.
(c) Doug offers to help Sandy have a happy hour at her bar.
(d) Doug offers to help Sandy with her undercover questioning tactics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Act 1, Scene2 take place?
2. Why is Curt upset with Doug after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
3. Why is the massage parlor's location so important?
4. Curt reveals what he thought about when Sandy was massaging him at the parlor. What was it?
5. What do Curt and Sandy almost do at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)