|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Curt send Doug home after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
(a) Curt needs Doug to give Heather a ride home.
(b) Beth arrives at the station and tells Curt to have Doug leave.
(c) Doug is considering trying drugs.
(d) Doug is sharing his inappropriate thoughts about Heather.
2. Where are Curt and Beth headed for the evening in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Curt and Beth will be working late at the station.
(b) Curt and Beth are going to dinner.
(c) At Beth's birthday party celebration.
(d) Curt and Beth are going back to the massage parlor.
3. Why does Curt feel like the failed bust was his fault?
(a) Curt liked Sandy and told her about the bust so she wouldn't get into trouble.
(b) Curt did not take his underwear off, and that tipped Sandy off to his undercover status.
(c) Curt was too nervous to have sex with Sandy.
(d) Curt left his badge in his pants, and Sandy found it.
4. What is Curt hoping he does not lose as a result of the failed bust at the massage parlor?
(a) Curt doesn't want to lose his courage to bust another prostitution front.
(b) Curt doesn't want to lose his job promotion to lieutenant.
(c) Curt doesn't want to lose his chance for a date with Sandy.
(d) Curt doesn't want to lose Beth.
5. How does Doug feel about the outcome of Heather's arrest?
(a) Doug is furious.
(b) Doug is pleased.
(c) Doug is satisfied but wishes for more immediate consequences.
(d) Doug is glad Heather is in jail but wishes that it was for the original charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Curt upset with Doug after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
2. What does Curt tell Sandy about her situation?
3. When does the story take place?
4. What information is Sandy waiting for at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. How does Curt know Beth?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)