|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the story take place?
(a) In New York City.
(b) In Seattle.
(c) In a rural location.
(d) In the Midwest.
2. What is Curt's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) An undercover cop.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A massage therapist.
3. How does Sandy know Curt?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her boyfriend.
(c) He is one of her massage clients.
(d) They used to go to school together.
4. Why does Curt send Doug home after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
(a) Doug is sharing his inappropriate thoughts about Heather.
(b) Curt needs Doug to give Heather a ride home.
(c) Beth arrives at the station and tells Curt to have Doug leave.
(d) Doug is considering trying drugs.
5. Why is the massage parlor's location so important?
(a) The massage parlor is located next to a restaurant where members of the Christian Coalition like to eat.
(b) The massage parlor is located next to a church.
(c) The massage parlor interferes with traffic flow.
(d) The massage parlor will be torn down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Curt feel like the failed bust was his fault?
2. Sandy has Curt sign a paper. How does he feel about signing the paper?
3. What does Curt reveal about his mother?
4. How does Sandy know the real reason that Curt was at the massage parlor?
5. What does Beth wonder about the bust at the massage parlor?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)