|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Act 1, Scene2 take place?
(a) One year after Curt meets Sandy.
(b) One month after Curt meetsSandy.
(c) One week after Curt meets Sandy.
(d) The same day Curt meets Sandy.
2. How does Curt know Beth?
(a) Curt and Beth are brother and sister.
(b) Curt and Beth are dating.
(c) Beth is another officer at the police station.
(d) Beth is another prositute from the massage parlor.
3. How does Sandy know the real reason that Curt was at the massage parlor?
(a) Curt left his underwear on for the massage.
(b) Sandy found Curt's wallet in his pants.
(c) Doug told Sandy.
(d) Heather told Sandy.
4. How does Beth feel about Curt being at the massage parlor?
(a) Beth thinks Curt's job is cool.
(b) Beth is proud of Curt's attempt to end prostitution in their town.
(c) Beth hopes that Curt will be able to help Sandy.
(d) Beth is jealous and upset.
5. What happens to Heather after she finds out who Doug really is?
(a) Heather fights with Doug.
(b) Heather is placed under arrest.
(c) Doug fires Heather.
(d) Doug gets Heather in trouble with her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the massage parlor's location so important?
2. What does Curt reveal about the bust at the massage parlor?
3. What are Beth's thoughts about prostitution?
4. Why does Curt feel like the failed bust was his fault?
5. How long has Sandy been doing her job?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)