|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of massage does Curt imply he is looking for from Sandy?
(a) An extra-long massage.
(b) A massage with body oil.
(c) A rough massage.
(d) A massage that includes sexual favors.
2. How does Sandy know Doug?
(a) Sandy used to date Doug.
(b) Sandy was in a band with Doug's brother.
(c) Doug has been in for a massage.
(d) Doug frequents the bar where Sandy works.
3. What does Curt reveal about his mother?
(a) Curt's mother is a prostitute.
(b) Curt's mother died, and he is still having to pay her hospital bills.
(c) Curt's mother and father are getting a divorce.
(d) Curt lives with his mother.
4. What happens to Heather after she finds out who Doug really is?
(a) Doug fires Heather.
(b) Heather is placed under arrest.
(c) Doug gets Heather in trouble with her parents.
(d) Heather fights with Doug.
5. Why does Curt feel like the failed bust was his fault?
(a) Curt did not take his underwear off, and that tipped Sandy off to his undercover status.
(b) Curt left his badge in his pants, and Sandy found it.
(c) Curt was too nervous to have sex with Sandy.
(d) Curt liked Sandy and told her about the bust so she wouldn't get into trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth wonder about the bust at the massage parlor?
2. What is Curt hoping he does not lose as a result of the failed bust at the massage parlor?
3. Where is Sandy at when Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
4. What can we assume is Sandy's real job?
5. Why does Curt send Doug home after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)