|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sandy know the real reason that Curt was at the massage parlor?
(a) Heather told Sandy.
(b) Doug told Sandy.
(c) Sandy found Curt's wallet in his pants.
(d) Curt left his underwear on for the massage.
2. Where does the story take place?
(a) In New York City.
(b) In the Midwest.
(c) In a rural location.
(d) In Seattle.
3. How does Curt sign the paper?
(a) John Doe.
(c) He does not sign it.
4. Where is Sandy at when Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
(a) The bar.
(b) Curt's apartment.
(c) The police station.
(d) The massage parlor.
5. What does Doug show Heather that implies he is not there for a massage?
(a) A badge.
(b) A new computer.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A drycleaning ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can we assume is Sandy's real job?
2. How does Curt know Beth?
3. How does Sandy know Curt?
4. How does Beth feel about Curt being at the massage parlor?
5. How long has Sandy been doing her job?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)