|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Sandy and Curt end their time together?
(a) With awkward conversation about warming clothes before getting dressed.
(b) Curt yells at Sandy because she wouldn't flirt back with him and storms out of the room.
(c) Curt gives Sandy $30 and schedules another appointment.
(d) By discussing going out on a date, and Curt gets Sandy's phone number.
2. What is Heather's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Heather is a cop.
(b) Heather is a massage therapist.
(c) Heather is the store clerk.
(d) Heather is the bartender.
3. How do Curt and Beth decide to get to their destination for the evening at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Curt and Beth will take separate cars.
(b) Curt and Beth are no longer going out for the evening.
(c) Curt and Beth will go together in Beth's car.
(d) Curt and Beth will go together in Curt's car.
4. What does Doug offer to Sandy as she is being released from jail?
(a) Doug offers to help Sandy have a happy hour at her bar.
(b) Doug offers to help Sandy learn how to package the drugs differently.
(c) Doug offers to help Sandy with her undercover questioning tactics.
(d) Doug offers to find Sandy a ride home.
5. What will $100 buy Doug?
(a) It will bail him out of jail.
(b) Some fun.
(c) A new radio at the store.
(d) A pint of liquor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Curt feel like the failed bust was his fault?
2. How old is Sandy?
3. How does Sandy know the real reason that Curt was at the massage parlor?
4. Where are Curt and Beth headed for the evening in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Doug hope $200 will buy him?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)