|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Curt send Doug home after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
(a) Doug is considering trying drugs.
(b) Curt needs Doug to give Heather a ride home.
(c) Beth arrives at the station and tells Curt to have Doug leave.
(d) Doug is sharing his inappropriate thoughts about Heather.
2. How long has Sandy been doing her job?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) A year.
3. How does Curt sign the paper?
(a) John Doe.
(c) He does not sign it.
4. What kind of massage does Curt imply he is looking for from Sandy?
(a) A rough massage.
(b) An extra-long massage.
(c) A massage with body oil.
(d) A massage that includes sexual favors.
5. Heather and Doug go round and round over what topic?
(a) Whether or not Doug committed a crime.
(b) What Doug wants to drink.
(c) The type of massage Doug wants.
(d) If Heather will help Doug check out of the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sandy know Curt?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. What is Sandy's job?
4. Where does the story take place?
5. How does Doug feel about the outcome of Heather's arrest?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)