|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doug hope $200 will buy him?
(a) A new television set at the store.
(b) Sex with Heather.
(c) A down payment on a car.
(d) Two pints of liquor.
2. Sandy has Curt sign a paper. How does he feel about signing the paper?
(b) Refuses to sign.
3. Who does Doug turn out to be?
(a) A cop.
(b) Heather's brother.
(c) Heather's boss.
(d) Heather's boyfriend.
4. What does Curt tell Sandy about her situation?
(a) It is Sandy's lucky day because she is not being charged.
(b) Sandy did not get the job at the bar.
(c) Curt will not go on a date with Sandy.
(d) Sandy's next client did cancel an appointment.
5. How does Heather react to what Doug does to her in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Heather is furious and knows that the charges will not stick.
(b) Heather cries and begs Doug to forgive her.
(c) Heather cries and begs her parents to forgive her.
(d) Heather says she can pay back all the money she stole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Heather's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What will $100 buy Doug?
3. Heather and Doug go round and round over what topic?
4. How can Doug justify what he does to Heather in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How much does a massage cost?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)