|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sandy know the real reason that Curt was at the massage parlor?
(a) Doug told Sandy.
(b) Sandy found Curt's wallet in his pants.
(c) Curt left his underwear on for the massage.
(d) Heather told Sandy.
2. How old is Sandy?
3. What happens to Heather after she finds out who Doug really is?
(a) Doug fires Heather.
(b) Doug gets Heather in trouble with her parents.
(c) Heather is placed under arrest.
(d) Heather fights with Doug.
4. Where does the story take place?
(a) In New York City.
(b) In the Midwest.
(c) In a rural location.
(d) In Seattle.
5. Sandy has Curt sign a paper. How does he feel about signing the paper?
(d) Refuses to sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Doug justify what he does to Heather in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What can we assume is Sandy's real job?
3. What is Sandy's job?
4. How does Curt sign the paper?
5. What is Curt's job?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)