|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Curt's job?
(a) A massage therapist.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A bartender.
(d) An undercover cop.
2. How does Sandy know Curt?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) They used to go to school together.
(c) He is her boyfriend.
(d) He is one of her massage clients.
3. How does Curt sign the paper?
(b) He does not sign it.
(d) John Doe.
4. What does Doug offer to Sandy as she is being released from jail?
(a) Doug offers to help Sandy with her undercover questioning tactics.
(b) Doug offers to find Sandy a ride home.
(c) Doug offers to help Sandy learn how to package the drugs differently.
(d) Doug offers to help Sandy have a happy hour at her bar.
5. Why does Curt send Doug home after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
(a) Beth arrives at the station and tells Curt to have Doug leave.
(b) Doug is considering trying drugs.
(c) Curt needs Doug to give Heather a ride home.
(d) Doug is sharing his inappropriate thoughts about Heather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Heather and Doug go round and round over what topic?
2. How is Sandy described?
3. When does Act 1, Scene2 take place?
4. How can Doug justify what he does to Heather in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How does Doug feel about the outcome of Heather's arrest?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)