|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Doug's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Doug is there to receive a massage.
(b) Doug is the bartender.
(c) Doug is booking Heather into jail.
(d) Doug is the store clerk.
2. How do Sandy and Curt end their time together?
(a) Curt yells at Sandy because she wouldn't flirt back with him and storms out of the room.
(b) Curt gives Sandy $30 and schedules another appointment.
(c) By discussing going out on a date, and Curt gets Sandy's phone number.
(d) With awkward conversation about warming clothes before getting dressed.
3. Heather and Doug go round and round over what topic?
(a) Whether or not Doug committed a crime.
(b) The type of massage Doug wants.
(c) If Heather will help Doug check out of the store.
(d) What Doug wants to drink.
4. How is Sandy described?
(a) Very young, plump and gorgeous.
(b) A little wrinkled with some gray hair.
(c) Beautiful in every way.
(d) Thin, flat-chested and not very attractive.
5. What will $100 buy Doug?
(a) A new radio at the store.
(b) A pint of liquor.
(c) It will bail him out of jail.
(d) Some fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doug hope $200 will buy him?
2. Who does Doug turn out to be?
3. How does Sandy know the real reason that Curt was at the massage parlor?
4. How much does a massage cost?
5. How does Sandy know Curt?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)