|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Doug turn out to be?
(a) A cop.
(b) Heather's boss.
(c) Heather's brother.
(d) Heather's boyfriend.
2. What does Doug show Heather that implies he is not there for a massage?
(a) A new computer.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A badge.
(d) A drycleaning ticket.
3. What is Doug's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Doug is the store clerk.
(b) Doug is booking Heather into jail.
(c) Doug is there to receive a massage.
(d) Doug is the bartender.
4. How does Heather react to what Doug does to her in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Heather cries and begs Doug to forgive her.
(b) Heather cries and begs her parents to forgive her.
(c) Heather says she can pay back all the money she stole.
(d) Heather is furious and knows that the charges will not stick.
5. When does the story take place?
(a) Early summer, in the future.
(b) Christmas time, present day.
(c) In the middle of winter, in the past.
(d) Autumn, present day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the story take place?
2. What will $100 buy Doug?
3. Why is Curt upset with Doug after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
4. What information is Sandy waiting for at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Where is Sandy at when Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)