|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sandy feel about the money Curt gave her?
(a) Sandy is excited that Curt has a lot of money for them to live on together.
(b) Sandy is mad that Curt brought her fake money.
(c) Sandy is hurt that Curt felt like he had to lie to her.
(d) Sandy is mad that Curt wanted them to live together on stolen money.
2. How does Curt feel about what happens with his job in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Curt is proud of his accomplishments.
(b) Curt is very excited and looking forward to the future.
(c) Curt is planning revenge.
(d) Curt is very upset.
3. What does Curt admit about the money he gave Sandy?
(a) Curt had a friend print the money.
(b) Curt couldn't afford to give Sandy much money, but he wanted to impress her.
(c) Curt has more money than he lets people know.
(d) The money is evidence, and he stole it.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) The bar.
(b) Curt's apartment.
(c) The massage parlor.
(d) The police station.
5. How does Doug feel about the outcome of Heather's arrest?
(a) Doug is glad Heather is in jail but wishes that it was for the original charge.
(b) Doug is furious.
(c) Doug is satisfied but wishes for more immediate consequences.
(d) Doug is pleased.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Doug know about the new policies at the massage parlor?
2. How does Curt feel about Doug at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
3. What are Curt's feelings about why Beth agreed to marry him?
4. How does Beth react to Sandy being in Curt's apartment at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Sandy offer to do if Curt asks her at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)