|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1, sSene 7 take place?
(a) At Curt's apartment.
(b) At the massage parlor.
(c) At the police station.
(d) At the bar.
2. What do Curt and Sandy almost do at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(d) Plan another date.
3. What has Curt been doing all day in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Helping Doug and Heather move in together.
(b) Driving around town looking for Sandy.
(c) Working at the police station.
(d) Convincing Beth to not break up with him.
4. Where does Curt find Doug after the meeting at the police station in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) With Sandy.
(c) With Heather.
(d) Asleep on a table.
5. What does Curt admit about the money he gave Sandy?
(a) Curt had a friend print the money.
(b) Curt couldn't afford to give Sandy much money, but he wanted to impress her.
(c) The money is evidence, and he stole it.
(d) Curt has more money than he lets people know.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Sandy so inappropriate at the party at her apartment?
2. What is Doug looking for in his office in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What is the source of Doug being upset in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Why does Curt feel like the failed bust was his fault?
5. What does Curt give Sandy in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)