|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Sandy been doing her job?
(a) A year.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three years.
2. When does Act 1, Scene2 take place?
(a) The same day Curt meets Sandy.
(b) One year after Curt meets Sandy.
(c) One month after Curt meetsSandy.
(d) One week after Curt meets Sandy.
3. Where does Act 1, sSene 7 take place?
(a) At the police station.
(b) At Curt's apartment.
(c) At the bar.
(d) At the massage parlor.
4. Where does the story take place?
(a) In New York City.
(b) In the Midwest.
(c) In Seattle.
(d) In a rural location.
5. In Act 2, Scene 2, what is Sandy's reason for being where she was all day?
(a) Sandy wanted to talk about what happened between Sandy and Curt.
(b) Sandy needed to earn money to pay the landlord.
(c) Sandy's boss threatened to kill her if she didn't come back.
(d) Sandy needed to gather her things.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Doug justify what he does to Heather in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Where has Curt been when Act 1, Scene 7 begins?
3. What happens with Curt's job in Act 1, Scene 7?
4. What does "Blue Serge" actually mean?
5. What does Sandy notice about the money Curt gave to her?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)