|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Curt respond to Sandy's reasoning in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Curt calls Beth to tell her where he is.
(b) Curt is relieved that Sandy is ok.
(c) Curt is furious and calls Sandy names.
(d) Curt heads out to arrest the landlord.
2. Why couldn't Curt find Sandy in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Sandy was at the massage parlor.
(b) Sandy was at her mother's house.
(c) Sandy was at Beth's apartment.
(d) Sandy was at Doug's apartment.
3. How old is Sandy?
4. How does Heather react to what Doug does to her in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Heather says she can pay back all the money she stole.
(b) Heather cries and begs Doug to forgive her.
(c) Heather is furious and knows that the charges will not stick.
(d) Heather cries and begs her parents to forgive her.
5. Why is Curt upset with Doug after Heather and Sandy are released from jail?
(a) Doug's lack of questioning techniques made Curt look stupid.
(b) Doug's lack of questioning techniques ruined the prostitution bust.
(c) Doug's lack of questioning techniques got Curt fired.
(d) Doug's lack of questioning techniques ruined the drug bust.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Heather react after learning Curt's identity?
2. How is Sandy supposed to fix the problem with the apartment?
3. When does Act 2, Scene 1, take place?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. What happens to Heather after she finds out who Doug really is?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)