|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Curt know Beth?
(a) Beth is another prositute from the massage parlor.
(b) Beth is another officer at the police station.
(c) Curt and Beth are dating.
(d) Curt and Beth are brother and sister.
2. What does Doug show Heather that implies he is not there for a massage?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A badge.
(c) A new computer.
(d) A drycleaning ticket.
3. Why does Curt feel that Beth is rich even though he admits that she is poor?
(a) Because Beth is choosing to be poor.
(b) Because Beth's parents are rich.
(c) Because Beth hates poor people.
(d) Because Beth has the attitude of someone who is rich.
4. Why does Curt think Beth keeps dating him?
(a) Because they have been together too long to break up.
(b) Because Beth loves him.
(c) Because Beth doesn't want him to be with Sandy.
(d) So Beth can feel good about herself by looking down at him.
5. Why is Doug looking for Curt in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Curt is needed for a raid on the massage parlor.
(b) Beth is sick.
(c) Sandy is hurt.
(d) The captain is mad at Curt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Curt called in to the station in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What can we assume has just happened based on the description in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. How does Sandy know Curt?
4. How does Curt respond to Sandy's offer to him at the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
5. Where is Sandy at when Act 1, Scene 3 begins?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)